Team-BHP - Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/141465-harley-davidson-superlow-xl883l-comprehensive-review-10.html)

So winter's here!! And my riding gear is out.

Here's my 20 year old (older than my wife in my life) pure Calf Leather Jacket. Battle bruised but ready for another 20. Good quality lasts forever.
Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-leather-jacket-20-year-old.jpg

My half sleeves Woodland Denims, now with Harley patches (which I got embroidered locally in Meerut from the originals)...
Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-jacket-patches_1.jpg

And my full sleeves Benetton Denims, also Harley'ed...
Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-jacket-patches_5.jpg

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-jacket-patches_7.jpg

A closer look at the patches...
Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-jacket-patches_2.jpg

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-jacket-patches_3.jpg

Surprise addition to our ride today was the Honda VFR 1200F

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-ride-10112013_8.jpg

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-ride-10112013_11.jpg

My labras admiring their crazy master
Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-ride-10112013_10.jpg

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-ride-10112013_3.jpg

A nice action shot. Did 130 today.
Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-ride-10112013_6.jpg

Another one with the Honda VFR 1200F

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-ride-10112013_12.jpg

And the Fat Boy

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-ride-10112013_14.jpg

Loved that exit off the curve, Dhiraj! I always look forward to your updates here! Just makes my wait even more painful! :)

One of our gang's. I am right at the back... The lead's a 48 with a Fat Bob behind.

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-ride-10112013_15.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkaile (Post 3295401)
One of our gang's. I am right at the back... The lead's a 48 with a Fat Bob behind.

Nice photos :thumbs up
The number plate of the lead looks interesting :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vb-san (Post 3295421)
The number plate of the lead looks interesting

Ha ha. That's Thanks to the Wild West territory of West U. P.

------------

Our ride today. Notice the Race Stripe Superlow in the foreground....

Name:  ForumRunner_20131117_143256.png
Views: 3142
Size:  798.6 KB

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-ride-17112013_1.jpg

One for the Album...

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-ride-17112013_10.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkaile (Post 3276815)

Time for a alone ride with my son

Awesome review. Kept me hooked .

Your son :O ! ... You dont look that old buddy :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by mannubhai (Post 3299569)
Your son :O ! ... You dont look that old buddy :thumbs up

Thanks mannubhai for the compliment. My daughter's nearly 18 and son is 16. But passion keeps one young...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mannubhai (Post 3299569)
You dont look that old buddy

Made me remember this quote...

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-saying1.jpg

Another for the album...

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-harley-ride-17112013_7-portrait-bw.jpg

Killer Leather'ite Jacket, available at Killer Showrooms @4.4K. Latest addition to the riding wardrobe...

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-killer-leatherite-jacket_1.jpg

Harley Davidson Superlow XL883L - The Comprehensive Review-killer-leatherite-jacket_2.jpg

Dhiraj sir,

could you please throw more light on what Leather'ite means? How is the fit and stuff?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubz (Post 3305757)
could you please throw more light on what Leather'ite means? How is the fit and stuff?

Leather'ite is NOT leather. Most probably derived from polyester. It feels and looks just like leather but is just lighter compared to a hideskin one. The finish and stuff is world class. It is slim fit so I could hardly fit into the XXL size whereas my normal 'American' size is XL. It is not ventilated or armoured but a normal everyday wearable and rideable Leather(ite) Jacket with excellent design. OE Harley Leather Jackets are in the 30K range. If you want OE wait for Jan when they are available on 50% off sales. But OE Harleys lasts a lifetime...