Re: Superbikes spotted in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by niks_devil666 View Post
--
Chicken strips you mean ?

--
--
Ha ha ha, my bad yes I meant strips but was eating wings

Wow! A 1.5 L drop in ex-showroom is tempting for 796. This will rock many in the range.
Old 9th May 2011, 14:03   #2837
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by niks_devil666 View Post
whoa , you also getting a monster

I have heard there is a drop in ex showroom price by 1.5L or so. Did you get the bike at a discounted price ?
Yup ! I checked out the FZ1 precisely when you got one and it was slightly bigger for my frame and Monster just suited me fine ergo wise and which was the initial choice

Actually, the price drop is a rumour floating around. I got it in writing from the Ducati manager that the existing line up will have no price revision. And in fact there will be another 800cc model brought in through CKD from Thailand but he was unaware of the launch date. That will definitely have an attractive price being a CKD.

Last edited by JVH : 9th May 2011 at 14:16.
Old 9th May 2011, 17:19   #2838
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantrig View Post
I am not sure about the exact price as off today, however back in November'10 I remember it being close to around 22 Lakhs. Not sure if that was ex-showroom or On-road though.

I just booked myself a Diavel- Black last week. Ex show room price Thane is Rs 16.85 lacs and Mumbai ex showroom price is Rs 17.6 lacs. All in, this black devil is gonna cost 19.4 lacs on road in Mumbai....Cancelled Pasaat = diesel vento + ducati diavel...hozzat that for a bargain

I don't remember exactly but the Carbon Red edition is around 23 lacs ex showroom Mumbai and around 25 lacs on road. I have the price list somewhere, will put it up shortly.

cheers
ForcedInduction is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2011, 18:41   #2839
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForcedInduction View Post
I just booked myself a Diavel- Black last week. Ex show room price Thane is Rs 16.85 lacs and Mumbai ex showroom price is Rs 17.6 lacs. All in, this black devil is gonna cost 19.4 lacs on road in Mumbai....Cancelled Pasaat = diesel vento + ducati diavel...hozzat that for a bargain

I don't remember exactly but the Carbon Red edition is around 23 lacs ex showroom Mumbai and around 25 lacs on road. I have the price list somewhere, will put it up shortly.

cheers
Congratulations Mate!!! On your new monster.

Thats a good combo deal you went for. Smart Shopping i'd say.
Old 9th May 2011, 20:54   #2840
Senior - BHPian

Vivek put up the full price list of ducati if possible.It'll be good to have a look at it.
Old 10th May 2011, 11:39   #2841
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

cheers
Wow! this is indeed delicious shopping

I am yearning to get my hands on the Diavel. I thought the difference between the standard and carbon red was about 2L but as per your information its 4L.

Whats the delivery schedule? What all is on offer along with the Devil? What customization is offered in India? I have hell lot of questions to ask as I am preparing (read pestering ) the family to agree to my splurge. I will keep bothering you with many a questions if you do not mind.

Thanks!
Old 10th May 2011, 14:38   #2842
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
Vivek put up the full price list of ducati if possible.It'll be good to have a look at it.
There you go. Please refer to the attached docs
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ducati Mumbai May Price 2011.pdf (24.4 KB, 827 views)
File Type: pdf Ducati Thane May Price 2011.pdf (33.7 KB, 786 views)
ForcedInduction is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th May 2011, 14:43   #2843
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1p3r View Post
Wow! this is indeed delicious shopping

I am yearning to get my hands on the Diavel. I thought the difference between the standard and carbon red was about 2L but as per your information its 4L.

Whats the delivery schedule? What all is on offer along with the Devil? What customization is offered in India? I have hell lot of questions to ask as I am preparing (read pestering ) the family to agree to my splurge. I will keep bothering you with many a questions if you do not mind.

Thanks!
@ Sn1p3r: I think it will be more productive for you if you address all your queries directly to Ducati Mumbai. Contact details of the concerned sales manager are detailed below.

Naushadali Subnigar
Asst-Sales Manager
Ducati Mumbai
47A/B,Atria Mall,
Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Worli, Mumbai 400018, India
Mobile: +91( ) 9833468020
Tel: +91 (22) 64533458/59

Also, I have put up the price list on this thread which you could refer to for the exact pricing.

All the best for your quest. Cheers
Old 10th May 2011, 15:13   #2844
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
There you go. Please refer to the attached docs
How old is this info? I see a substantial price increase in Ex-Showroom price for all the models. At what rate is VAT calculated?
Old 10th May 2011, 15:26   #2845
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
How old is this info? I see a substantial price increase in Ex-Showroom price for all the models. At what rate is VAT calculated?
I thought the title of the files makes it ABUNDANTLY clear that these prices are for May 2011. I would suggest that you get in touch with the dealership for answers to your queries. Telephone Numbers for Ducati Mumbai are listed in the attachments.

cheers
Old 10th May 2011, 16:15   #2846
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I thought the title of the files makes it ABUNDANTLY clear that these prices are for May 2011.
Sorry, missed seeing that.

I have the April pricing of the Monster and believe it or not there is whopping 75K ex-showroom difference between the quote I have received and what's quoted in the sheet.

Anyway, am in touch with the Bangalore dealer.

Edit- I just observed that the format of the pricing is different. For Mumbai, VAT amount is not differentiated whereas for Bangalore, it is. So, its OK.

Last edited by JVH : 10th May 2011 at 16:20.
Old 16th May 2011, 10:04   #2847
BHPian

Spotted while on the way back from the quick Bangalore meet at Nandi Hills were the following beauties:

- 2010 'Busa and 3 R1s (as already posted in one of the 'miscreant' pics in tbhp bangalore quick meet section)
- Ducati Multistrada, BMW 1200GS and The intruder (All of them together near Hebbal FO)

Amazing were the last three, more so because never seen 'em in flesh even at their showrooms..
Old 16th May 2011, 11:34   #2848
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
Spotted while on the way back from the quick Bangalore meet at Nandi Hills were the following beauties:

- 2010 'Busa and 3 R1s (as already posted in one of the 'miscreant' pics in tbhp bangalore quick meet section)
- Ducati Multistrada, BMW 1200GS and The intruder (All of them together near Hebbal FO)

Amazing were the last three, more so because never seen 'em in flesh even at their showrooms..
Our trip to Nandi was delayed and we made it pretty late. The sun was already up (i guess it was close to 7am) and we saw these bikes on our way to Nandi on the BIAL stretch. The R1's and the busa's were insanely loud and fast. The busa particularly was loud with dual yoshi's and so was one of the R1's with dual Leo Vince pipes.

It was followed by a pretty quick black baleno which was turbo charged. Had an Evo boot spoiler and was sounding very sweet.

On the way down at the foot hills I saw an SUV with a Tbhp sticker parked on the side of the road with some guys on the other side clicking pics. Anyone from here?
Old 16th May 2011, 12:24   #2849
BHPian

Quote:

cheers
Congrats on getting the sexiest & meanest looking Ducati!!

Was deciding on the color a tough one? Get a RED
Old 20th May 2011, 13:49   #2850
BHPian

congrats on the Diavel

Quote:

cheers
Congrats on your new Diavel.
Thats currently on my lust list
Sadly couldnt get to see it when i went to the Atria showroom
Hopefully will see it yours and maybe ride along
When are you getting the delivery ?
Where are you located
Ram

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks