Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: When?
21st April 3 18.75%
28th April 12 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2013, 13:04   #91
BHPian

Re: The Mumbai Drive(NH8) & Lunch Meet(Delhi Darbar, Mira Road) - Sunday 28th April 2

I will be joining - Ertiga/Thane W
Old 25th April 2013, 13:38   #92
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Mumbai Drive(NH8) & Lunch Meet(Delhi Darbar, Mira Road) - Sunday 28th April 2

Guys lets fix a time for the drive and also meeting points for the ones coming from different areas.
Old 25th April 2013, 14:02   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jignesh View Post
Hello Dar3dev|l,

I am starting from Malad West, S.V.Road. Let us see if we can start togather.

Thanks,
we are a bunch of us starting from malad (w). i'm on the link road. So i guess we can meet at a common point and start together.
Old 25th April 2013, 14:08   #94
Senior - BHPian

The Lunch Venue as mentioned by KSM is Delhi Darbar at Mira Road on the WE Highway.

1 - Timings for the Morning Drive, where to head for the drive and the common place for everyone from South Mumbai, Central and Western to meet & proceed is yet to be decided.

2 - People coming directly for the Lunch at Delhi Darbar. I would suggest around 1pm as the time to meet.
Old 25th April 2013, 14:13   #95
Senior - BHPian

Great to see the turnout and also that some members plan to come with their family and friends.

A group of bikers will also be joining us. (The super bike group will also confirm tonight)

Considering we are in summer we should head out early in the cooler hours.

I suggest we meet at 6:30AM just after the Dahisar Toll Naka and leave by 6:45AM sharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
2 - People coming directly for the Lunch at Delhi Darbar. I would suggest around 1pm as the time to meet.
Only lunch team meeting at 1PM will be very late. I suggest the team should meet between 11:30 and 12. We will also be back from the drive by 11:30.

Last edited by KSM-Vtec : 25th April 2013 at 14:20.
Old 25th April 2013, 14:41   #96
BHPian

Manor isn't that far. infact we will have ample time for pictures and to stop for tea and a quick breakfast once we reach there. We should hit DD on the way back by 11:30 max and by the time we regroup get our tables etc we should be on time for lunch. So i guess 6:30 at Dahisar toll naka is perfect.
Old 25th April 2013, 15:01   #97
BHPian

I suggest members to finalize the meeting points & if they will be attending only lunch or lunch + meet, so that we can start consolidating the list & the time of meet.

Regards,
Varun
Old 25th April 2013, 15:03   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenopower View Post
Manor isn't that far. infact we will have ample time for pictures and to stop for tea and a quick breakfast once we reach there. We should hit DD on the way back by 11:30 max and by the time we regroup get our tables etc we should be on time for lunch. So i guess 6:30 at Dahisar toll naka is perfect.
Sounds good to me too. So me, Balenopower and a few others will leave from Malad link road at 6am incase if any others around want to join us towards Dahisar check naka as i see quite a few from around malad area in the confirmed list.
Old 25th April 2013, 15:07   #99
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec View Post
Great to see the turnout and also that some members plan to come with their family and friends.

A group of bikers will also be joining us. (The super bike group will also confirm tonight)

Considering we are in summer we should head out early in the cooler hours.

I suggest we meet at 6:30AM just after the Dahisar Toll Naka and leave by 6:45AM sharp

Only lunch team meeting at 1PM will be very late. I suggest the team should meet between 11:30 and 12. We will also be back from the drive by 11:30.

Sounds Good KSM. I shall be coming along with PranavT for the drive. See you all at Dahisar Checknaka on Sunday Morning.
Old 25th April 2013, 15:17   #100
BHPian

ppl starting from western surburbs we can take the link road which go straight to the Dahisar check naka where we can catch up with the others.

Our meeting point on for ppl coming from Malad, Kandivali link road is the area opp Hyundai Showroom on link road just after Mahavir Nagar Signal (Kalpavruksh Building).

Guys pls confirm the time for the drive and accordingly we can meet up at the respective meeting points
Old 25th April 2013, 15:22   #101
Senior - BHPian

Meet Details & Instructions

Drive -
Meeting Time - 6:30 AM
Departure Time - 6:45 AM Sharp
Meeting Point - 19.257715,72.871429
Destination - 19.908257,72.938994 (Atithi Hotel Charoti)
https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Ati...harashtra&z=15
Route - Approx 85 kms
https://maps.google.co.in/maps?saddr...=h&mra=ls&z=10
We can have a quick bite at Atithi, but remember we have rest of the team and some delicious lunch waiting for us, so don't over eat

Lunch -
Meeting Time - 11:30 AM
Meeting Point - 19.278927,72.891159
https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Del...a&z=19&iwloc=A
http://www.justdial.com/Mumbai/Delhi...90U5T4Y8_BZDET

VERY VERY IMPORTANT -
In order to avoid any minimum billing commitment to the restaurant or any confusion relating to collecting cash, this time we have decided to go ahead with À la carte. This will give us complete flexibility and no one will be under any pressure to pay/eat or stay right till the end. This applies to both breakfast at Atithi and lunch and Delhi Darbar.

Obviously with the flexibility comes the responsibility of clearing the bill for every table separately and i am sure we can handle that independently.

Expected per head cost for lunch is INR 500 approx. (obviously this is only for a decent meal, no exotic food preparations included)

Drive Safe and Park Safe

Last edited by KSM-Vtec : 25th April 2013 at 15:26.
Old 25th April 2013, 15:22   #102
BHPian

So shall we decide the meeting point of Navi Mumbai+ Central Subs to be as Jupiter Hospital?
Any other suggessions are more than welcome!!
Regards,
Varun

Last edited by powertrain : 25th April 2013 at 15:24.
Old 25th April 2013, 15:25   #103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorque View Post
Sounds good to me too. So me, Balenopower and a few others will leave from Malad link road at 6am incase if any others around want to join us towards Dahisar check naka as i see quite a few from around malad area in the confirmed list.
Hello Doctorque,

Are couple of people coming on Bike for sure? If yes, even I can plan to come by my bike.

Last time around (at Oye Punjab Meet) I saw you guys with 250CC bikes & all geared up with Biking kits.

Thanks,
Old 25th April 2013, 15:34   #104
BHPian

Ok so somebody help me out.

I am not too familiar with that side of the city i.e. beyond Malad and Kanidivali, so which route would be better for me to take? I am very familiar with Thane so know Jupiter, but would it be quicker for me to use the western express though i have not been able to figure out the meeting point for the drive being decided on the western express.

VVB
Old 25th April 2013, 15:38   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jignesh View Post
Hello Doctorque,

Are couple of people coming on Bike for sure? If yes, even I can plan to come by my bike.

Last time around (at Oye Punjab Meet) I saw you guys with 250CC bikes & all geared up with Biking kits.

Thanks,
Hello Jignesh

There will be more than a couple of people on motor bikes. If you wish to ride you are more than welcome to join us. Please wear as much riding gear as you can manage, obviously Helmet has to be compulsory.

See you
Doc.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks