Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2006, 19:20   #16
Senior - BHPian

It ain't as much fun to ride in the rains as it is to drive. So whatever be the destination, we've to make sure that;

A) We pick a sunny day, &
B) The roads be smooth and curvy....

Ok- now let the list of bikes pour in.
Old 21st July 2006, 19:49   #17
Senior - BHPian

I will be on my Yamaha RXZ
will try to get my friends along wid me on their bikes.
so as of now count my RXZ.

Lets decide the date, time and spot first so other can think about it.
Old 21st July 2006, 19:53   #18
Awaiting Email Confirmation

when are we doing this again? yup I'm in on my ZZR got the pics up finally (R-T how bout making this a duet) pure symphony if youre in too...
Old 21st July 2006, 22:08   #19
Senior - BHPian

im in with my pulsar provided the selected date is atleast 2 weeks away.and i agree with veyron it should be absolutely dry only then will it be fun.

first we need people to select a place and a date.come on guys.

Last edited by revtech : 21st July 2006 at 22:12.
Old 21st July 2006, 23:46   #20
Senior - BHPian

and we need more people confirming.as of now there are only a handful who have confirmed.

im in for ambey valley or any other place as long as the road is good.so how many people are in and keep suggesting some places.

rev
Old 22nd July 2006, 15:39   #21
BHPian

Fix a date...

Letz fix a date and im sure more ppl will turn up....somebody put up a pole for the date...
Old 22nd July 2006, 17:08   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenopower
Letz fix a date and im sure more ppl will turn up....somebody put up a pole for the date...
by the way its POLL not POLE

any way only the mods can put up a poll once the toppic has been started.but more than a poll for the date how about a poll for the place.

for the date how about the 29th of this month or if its too close tthen 5th of august.come on guys

Rev
Old 22nd July 2006, 19:20   #23

Post deleted

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Dippy : 24th July 2006 at 13:50.
Old 23rd July 2006, 11:33   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revtech
by the way its POLL not POLE

any way only the mods can put up a poll once the toppic has been started.but more than a poll for the date how about a poll for the place.

for the date how about the 29th of this month or if its too close tthen 5th of august.come on guys

Rev
Hehehehhe...i guess i mixed up 2 polls...
no no no not the 5th.....pls...i think 29th should be fine...even if its just 5-6 guys its fine....letz fix it...
Old 23rd July 2006, 13:20   #25
Senior - BHPian

As far as locations go...how about Daman? Yeah, I know, it's cliche'd, but hey, the roads are great, and it's about one and a half hours of riding (for 223cc or below. For 400cc+, less than an hour). I guess 260+ Kms of riding, round trip, should suffice for our first biker's meet. Next time, we could plan a longer ride, how's that?

Aamby valley should be fine too, but I don't know about the roads, as I've never been there. Somebody put up the total distance and road conditions for Aamby Valley, please....

Ah, yes almost forgot- I'll be coming with my slowpoke ZMA.
Old 23rd July 2006, 13:45   #26
BHPian

I think amby valley & back is approximately 260-270 kms from south mumbai. Though not very sure.
If you guys are planning for daman then please be very careful with the roads between kashimira junction (mira rd/ bhayandar turning point, 2-3 kms after dahisar toll) till sirsad (virar) toll plaza. There are huge pot holes. At times you have to go dead slow. Also be alert as the truckers/ dumperwallas tend to change lanes all of a sudden to avoid the pot holes. Had been there last sunday by car so just a word of caution.

Enjoy yourselves & ride safely!

az
Old 23rd July 2006, 13:51   #27
Senior - BHPian

veyron the road to ambey valley is nice.been there recently and its good.Total distance about 200 odd not sure though didnt really check.with the rains and stuff 29th doesn look like a good option also not many are confirming so i guess that means they need more time..i think if people cant make it on tthe 5th we should plan it for the 12th of aug.

Rev
Old 24th July 2006, 13:40   #28
Senior - BHPian

this thread is soo dead .come on people !!!

Rev
Old 24th July 2006, 14:07   #29
Team-BHP Support

Daman is far too boring a road for a bike ride. Just straight and too crowded with truck traffic.

Amby Valley is decent enough, though gets realy crowded on the weekends. Plus with the rains, the valley get covered with dense fog till about 11am, making riding really slow. Also, add fog, crazy tourist taxi's, wet roads and blind curves and its a recipe for disaster.
Old 24th July 2006, 14:17   #30
Senior - BHPian

Ok, so Daman's out. Aamby valley it is, then. Now for the date; how about 5th or 12th of august. That should give ample time for all the guys, and enough for the rain gods to subdue their fury.

Edit: Revtech suggests the same dates, so let's put up a poll to see how many are in...unlike the cars, bikers' numbers should be more significant, if xbhp G2G's are anything to go by. C'mon TBHP...wake up...

Last edited by veyron1 : 24th July 2006 at 14:25.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks