Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2008, 09:25   #76
Senior - BHPian

Avi, Lets keep it on! I am in with Arun and others!
Old 4th December 2008, 11:43   #77
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
Its ON from my side ,rest its upto the forum ..... either ways will be in 'high spirits' on friday evening! the venue might be different though!anybody fearing cops/terrorists/any other fear factor can hop into my ride ,i will be coming from madhapur to the venue,incase the meet is on!
Rajesh Bhai, kya spirit hai aap ka, maan gaye walla walla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
avi,
I know, I have missed the last meet too. But you know buddy, my heart and soul was at the meet. Even though I am not attending this meet, I am continuously thinking about this one. Thats the reason why I suggested the boat club.
Boat's club is only for members so we cant go there buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
THE MEET IS ON !.... When there's a meal involved after drinks , i don't think people should worry about the breath tests. Its the one's who cannot control their drinks that u must be worried about.If there's such a case , i volunteer to drop them off wherever it is and they can pick their car up the next day(im guessing the whole gang wont qualify for this, lol)

Raj .. can anyone go to the boat club ? I thought its associated with Sec'bad club and is basically an extension of its facilities.

If i remember right , its called so too . "the Sailing Annexe".
Arun, thats a great social service your doing, i hope you know that people who do social service are most often get themselves behind bars

Btw, Sailing annexe is a different club which on the sec'bad side of tank bund and boats club is on hyderabad side of tank bund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
Avi, Lets keep it on! I am in with Arun and others!
Attaboy! That's the spirit Surya, love it
-------------------------------------------------
Date: Dec 5th at 7:00pm

Venue :
Fortune Katriya, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad
Offer Price : Rs.499 + 15% Tax: Rs.575/Head
Drinks : Un-limited white spirits ( Bacardi/Smirnoff/Romanov). Unlimited Beer ( Only RC is available)
Food : Unlimited Veg and Non-Veg Kebabs served with Rotis. He mentioned Sizzlers will also be served. But, he said it a bit un-surely, so hightlighting the same.

I am just adding "ONLY" confirmed names. The list has reduced drastically.

Confirmed Names :-
Mobike008
Himanshu
Rajesh.Rawal
Getsurya
Amit Dullu
PVS
Arun
Huterz
Old 4th December 2008, 11:49   #78
BHPian

i might make it, provided all other conditions fall in place for me...
Old 4th December 2008, 12:02   #79
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
i might make it, provided all other conditions fall in place for me...
Anand, "might" is a very long word. Replace it with a shorter word "will"
Old 4th December 2008, 12:07   #80
BHPian

Avi bhai...

are all the bidar trip folks joining us? barring theodre?

dont see names like zen91+ his friend,naveen kk ,mitesh ,one fellow with the honda city( can't get his name,ram chandra or ramesh chandra)...
Old 4th December 2008, 12:35   #81
Senior - BHPian

TBHP Hyd members,

On a different note, I see lot of names in various threads/topics actively contributing from Hyd. How come we do not see those names in this corner??

I think we have an wonderful opportunity at TBHP to be meeting so many like minded auto enthusiasts!! I repeat what I said about our Bidar drive - " I felt very happy to meet all the participants and instantaneously form friends".

So, my request to all of you is give that little time to yourself and your hobby/interest - CARS!!(which brings us to this place!) after meeting the personal interests/obligations.

Would be great to have more participation than EVER!!

Last edited by getsurya : 4th December 2008 at 12:39. Reason: typo
Old 4th December 2008, 13:45   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Avi bhai...

dont see names like zen91+ his friend,naveen kk ,mitesh ,one fellow with the honda city( can't get his name,ram chandra or ramesh chandra)...
We(My Friend) have still not confirmed as we might go to Belgaum for a long drive starting on 6th-Early morning and return back on 7th evening.

In a situation that our plan dosen't take off, then we are both in for this meet.

Avi/Srikanth Sir,give us time till today evening.
Old 4th December 2008, 13:49   #83
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
TBHP Hyd members,

On a different note, I see lot of names in various threads/topics actively contributing from Hyd. How come we do not see those names in this corner??

I think we have an wonderful opportunity at TBHP to be meeting so many like minded auto enthusiasts!! I repeat what I said about our Bidar drive - " I felt very happy to meet all the participants and instantaneously form friends".

So, my request to all of you is give that little time to yourself and your hobby/interest - CARS!!(which brings us to this place!) after meeting the personal interests/obligations.

Would be great to have more participation than EVER!!
Great thought Surya.

Trust me, one weekend me and kkrk2 sat down in my place and PM'ed more than 50 guys who are seen on other threads and never came for a meet till date. Hope your aware, they do read the meet threads regularly but still could never make it in the past 2 years that Hyderabad team-bhp has been active.

Another thing that i particularly despise is lot of people don't even bother to respond to PM's. I think "To hell with them" and continue with life

I received all kind of responses to meet invitations via. PM :-

cannot make it dude, maybe next time, i am traveling on that date, not in town, not sure i may drop in etc. etc.

I have stopped coaxing these folks and WILL never do it again. If they have that interest/passion, they will volunteerily join us for these meets.

We have our regular set of people who share this passion vigorously and it is more than enough to let this spirit continue and seeing the same passion coming from newbies like you to hyd tbhp is a nice boost.

Hope others can learn a thing or two from you/Arun/Rajesh/Devnull/Anand, sorry if i missed some names who have lately become active !!!cheers:

Last edited by mobike008 : 4th December 2008 at 13:51.
Old 4th December 2008, 13:58   #84
BHPian

I am coming

@getsurya Yes there are a few guys from hyderabad who are active on the forum. But I guess they might not be aware of this meet. I thought would be able to make it but now I am in Hyderabad.

Count me in. I am coming.
Old 4th December 2008, 14:01   #85
Senior - BHPian

I see your point Avi!! This reminds me of Milton's famous words 'Those also serve who only stand and wait'.

Lets keep it flowing!!cheers:
Old 4th December 2008, 14:38   #86
BHPian

fulto philosophy gyaan going on by you both(mobike008 & getsurya)..

i am sure reading your comments some magic flame will get ignited in the non participating tbhp hyderabad members and we will have record turnout tmrw( now i am dreaming!)

aree bhailog we'll have a good meet tmrw in our small confirmed group.

tension lene ka nahi tension dene ka
Old 4th December 2008, 14:57   #87
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Avi bhai...

Spoke to Zen91 ( Brajesh) this afternoon, he is too damn keen to make it but has someother drive planned for early saturday morning so he is still in contemplating stage.

Mitesh is a close friend of mine, he is kind of tied up in his business but, i will check with him this evening.

The handle name your fumbling is VVRchandra. It was nice of him to come for the Bidar drive and if he is reading this, hope that was not his first and last meet.

Naveen is off to HP for a vacation during 2nd week so i am assuming he is busy planning how to enjoy in the cold weather the most. Naveen, are you in? usually he likes dropping in without informing, i like that style

whereas, we all are blabbering over and over again about a particular meet

Last edited by mobike008 : 4th December 2008 at 14:58.
Old 4th December 2008, 16:38   #88
Distinguished - BHPian

Venue : Fortune Katriya, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad
Drinks : Un-limited white spirits ( Bacardi/Smirnoff/Romanov). Unlimited Beer ( Only RC is available)
Food : Unlimited Veg and Non-Veg Kebabs served with Rotis. He mentioned Sizzlers will also be served. But, he said it a bit un-surely, so hightlighting the same.

UPDATED (Confirmed Names) :-
Mobike008
Himanshu
Rajesh.Rawal
Getsurya
Amit Dullu
PVS
Arun
Huterz
Downsouth

Himanshu/Amit Dullu/PVS, re-confirm please

@Rajesh, it's not gyaan, its a disguised message..heheheh. Meet ke baad ghar pahuch kar batana ki tension mila ya diya!!!

Last edited by mobike008 : 4th December 2008 at 16:46.
Old 4th December 2008, 18:04   #89
PVS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

Venue : Fortune Katriya, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad
Himanshu/Amit Dullu/PVS, re-confirm please
Confirmed. Will make it by around 07:30 +
Old 4th December 2008, 23:05   #90
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVS View Post
Confirmed. Will make it by around 07:30 +
Awesome!

Spoke to Suren an hour back and he is joining in too. So there is going to be no lack of wit and humour on the table.

Hillram is also joining in, so a double whammy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Venue :
Fortune Katriya, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad

UPDATED (Confirmed Names) :-
Mobike008
Himanshu
Rajesh.Rawal
Getsurya
Amit Dullu
PVS
Arun
Hunterz
Downsouth
Hillram
Suren181