Old 28th May 2009, 14:03   #406
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_p80 View Post
LOL. Ye kaisi chaal? Force of habit? AFAIK, Zille-Ilahi hota hai

heheehe.bhavnao ko samjho mere yaar
Old 28th May 2009, 14:04   #407
BHPian

anurag you definitely are quick on the draw yaar. I remember you caught pulsar56 with his guard down a day or so back, and now RR.
Old 28th May 2009, 14:10   #408
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
anurag you definitely are quick on the draw yaar. I remember you caught pulsar56 with his guard down a day or so back, and now RR.
You bet, along with peoplesoft skills he is also honing catch me with my guard down skills to add strength to his profile
Old 28th May 2009, 14:11   #409
BHPian

OT, but all ye MU fans out there missed the CL final, I guess. Good thing too if you know what I mean. Absolute rout. Great final. A Barca treble after 3 years without silverware. Guess they thought MU were Real Madrid with the all whites and clueless running without the ball......LOL!!!!

@Suren, Avi: Am learning with the best. The best one was before our Hampshire Plaza meet. MC asking Chetan: "@downsouth what's your size?". I got tears in my eyes, I laughed so hard.....

Last edited by anurag_p80 : 28th May 2009 at 14:16.
Old 28th May 2009, 14:17   #410
Senior - BHPian

OK....I need to wear an Iron clad langot when I pick up RR on Sat.....no hilaye then
Old 28th May 2009, 14:19   #411
BHPian

Quote:
OT, but all ye MU fans out there missed the CL final, I guess. Good thing too if you know what I mean. Absolute rout. Great final. A Barca treble after 3 years without silverware. Guess they thought MU were Real Madrid with the all whites and clueless running without the ball......LOL!!!!
Anurag: even Google Translate needs a prompt to know from which language to translate into plain English, for lesser mortals like me. However am bravely guessing it to be as to some team beating the other team hollow and that MU is Manchester United. CL....Well, forget it am getting too old for this guessing game.
Old 28th May 2009, 14:27   #412
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
OK....I need to wear an Iron clad langot when I pick up RR on Sat.....no hilaye then
bas kya bare bhaiya .. ab yeh mut kehna ke langot ki chaabi(keys) nk se le lena.hehehe

reminds me of the shower scene in jail of the movie 'naked gun' hahaha

usmein bhi bunda iron pants with lock pehenkar nahane jaata hai.hehee.
Old 28th May 2009, 14:38   #413
BHPian

Quote:
Anurag: even Google Translate needs a prompt to know from which language to translate into plain English, for lesser mortals like me. However am bravely guessing it to be as to some team beating the other team hollow and that MU is Manchester United. CL....Well, forget it am getting too old for this guessing game.
Errr.....sorry bout that. . Suren is spot on though. Barcelona beat Manchester United black and blue last night in the Champions League Soccer Final. United now are no longer Red Devils, but Black & Blue Boys..
Old 28th May 2009, 14:45   #414
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Errr.....sorry bout that. . Suren is spot on though. Barcelona beat Manchester United black and blue last night in the Champions League Soccer Final. United now are no longer Red Devils, but Black & Blue Boys..
Whats up with you Anurag? You prefer bull fighting and exotic spanish beach resorts over english summers?Hope your not planning to defect
Old 28th May 2009, 15:08   #415
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranava VS View Post
If at all this meet is happening, can someone let me know where and when is it happening. Really want to be part of this meet.
Welcome onboard Pranava. Send me a PM with your number. Adding you to the list of confirmed members below for the saturday meet.

Saturday ( May 30th) : 11:00AM
Venue: Golden Cave, Ameerpet (Air conditioned and we don't have to sweat it out as we would at a dhabha)

Confirmed People
1. Mobike008
2. Rajesh Rawal
3. Himanshu Goswami
4. Ravveendra
5. Absynthguzzler (Arun, do something and skip work that day)
6. Suren181
7. Hillram
8. Cooldude
9. Pulsar56
10. JustROYal
11. Anurag_p80 ( Now are you going to say NO? )
12. Ardy (Tentative)
13. Contactme27
14. Naresh
15. Pranava

@Suren, can they accomodate these many folks and do we need to call them in first? Also, hope they dont mind our high decibels, we should forewarn them so atleast they can call in their cavalry, if required

@Brajesh bhai, your silent and i know the reason. Sorry mate, it got scheduled for saturday but please drop in for lunch atleast?
Old 28th May 2009, 15:22   #416
BHPian

Anurag: Good that you did give me a clarification dude. Need more inputs as you know I have 2 sons and have to be in the know for when they confront me for details. Thanks for the heads up. Got to watch more of Football, or was it soccer? Whatever, further discussion in person at the meet.

Avi, we could call them up ahead. I shall try to do that once we get an approx number in hand.
Old 28th May 2009, 15:26   #417
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Anurag: Good that you did give me a clarification dude. Need more inputs as you know I have 2 sons and have to be in the know for when they confront me for details. Thanks for the heads up. Got to watch more of Football, or was it soccer? Whatever, further discussion in person at the meet.

Avi, we could call them up ahead. I shall try to do that once we get an approx number in hand.

Anna one request. in case weather permits, can u come to the meet on your Bobby.....its been a while since i encountered one of those
Old 28th May 2009, 15:29   #418
BHPian

@ Himanshu: Hukum Mere Aakka. Will definitely do that.
Old 28th May 2009, 15:33   #419
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@ Himanshu: Hukum Mere Aakka. Will definitely do that.

Thanks Chief !!!!
Old 28th May 2009, 15:45   #420
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
Thanks Chief !!!!
Your welcome boss.

Avi: Have spoken to a guy (Ramanna-just reminder note) at Golden Cave and have confirmed for a tentative number of 15 ~ 20 pax. Have also told him that some of us would be coming in at around 11ish on Saturday to have the seating done as we would like it to be in the smoking section. Anything else to be done.

Haan and please do add Dileep onto the list, shall check if Prabhu is game. He may join us to meet you guys/and for lunch , if not for anything else.

Last edited by suren181 : 28th May 2009 at 16:01.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks