Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2010, 16:06   #181
Distinguished - BHPian

Bhai log, my Himachal photo-blog has just begun. Your all invited to re-visit HP along with me

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ml#post1678526
Old 12th January 2010, 20:56   #182
BHPian

wanna get HVKed? Meet | Hyderabad [22nd or 23rd Jan 2010]

HVK is driving down to Hyderabad and is expected to be reaching on 21st Jan 2009. I am sure there will be many who want to meet him. As days progress and based on the meet response, the exact date will be notified. One thing is that we might need to have a narrow window of max 2 hours based on his tight commitments and in the evening for everybody's conveniences.

Link is here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post1679052

Last edited by btirthankar : 12th January 2010 at 20:56. Reason: added text
Old 12th January 2010, 21:50   #183
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by btirthankar View Post
HVK is driving down to Hyderabad and is expected to be reaching on 21st Jan 2009. I am sure there will be many who want to meet him. As days progress and based on the meet response, the exact date will be notified. One thing is that we might need to have a narrow window of max 2 hours based on his tight commitments and in the evening for everybody's conveniences.

Link is here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post1679052

who is HVK and what is the significance of his coming? why does everyone want to meet him? would i wanna meet him too? pls explain
Old 13th January 2010, 07:10   #184
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unoczar View Post
who is HVK and what is the significance of his coming? why does everyone want to meet him? would i wanna meet him too? pls explain
Dear Unoczar, please note that there is a lot of camaraderie amongst members here, not only online but also offline on ground. Please check out who's who before making statements as like above.

As previously pointed out by mobike008, attending a meet is not compulsory, but respect to a fellow member I think definitely is.

Regards
Old 13th January 2010, 09:32   #185
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
HVK is driving down to Hyderabad and is expected to be reaching on 21st Jan 2009.

Dear Unoczar, please note that there is a lot of camaraderie amongst members here, not only online but also offline on ground. Please check out who's who before making statements as like above.

As previously pointed out by mobike008, attending a meet is not compulsory, but respect to a fellow member I think definitely is.
Tirthankar, I would love to meet HVK.More on the related thread.

Unoczar,

HVK is a very respected member of Indian auto groups. HVK has huge following across for his travel blogs and helpful attitude.

I can keep writing much more and am sure our TBHP Hyd chapter members know more, but do not want to move away from this thread's purpose.

Happy Motoring!!
Old 13th January 2010, 09:53   #186
BHPian

MC, Give Unozar some rope - wait till he hears the stats you told me about HVK. The ignorance will be replaced by WOW
Old 13th January 2010, 10:13   #187
Senior - BHPian

I have taken the liberty to add names of a few regulars on the HVK Meet Thread
Old 13th January 2010, 10:24   #188
Team-BHP Support

I would so love to meet HVK but going to Rider Mania that weekend.
Old 13th January 2010, 10:27   #189
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post

Regards
Dear MC,

I hope i can call you that. I'm afraid i never meant to disrespect anyone! i was just curious to know about MR. HVK, thats all. When did i ever say anything disrespectful? i just asked who is HVK and why are all of you so excited to meet him ? i'm new here and would love to meet u all and know about things. i'm sorry for ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
Tirthankar, I would love to meet HVK.More on the related thread.

Unoczar,

HVK is a very respected member of Indian auto groups. HVK has huge following across for his travel blogs and helpful attitude.

I can keep writing much more and am sure our TBHP Hyd chapter members know more, but do not want to move away from this thread's purpose.

Happy Motoring!!
thank you getsurya. i was looking for this only, more details on mr. HVK would be helpful, may be u can write me a mail or PM. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzegeek View Post
MC, Give Unozar some rope - wait till he hears the stats you told me about HVK. The ignorance will be replaced by WOW
hi
i really want to do that.. (WOW!) kuch malum hona bhi zaruri hai na bhai log? i am a noob ... well, sort of..
Old 13th January 2010, 11:12   #190
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unoczar View Post
hi
i really want to do that.. (WOW!) kuch malum hona bhi zaruri hai na bhai log? i am a noob ... well, sort of..
hi unoczar (nice handle name!!) and all other newbies:

You may check this post:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post1679786
Old 13th January 2010, 11:15   #191
Distinguished - BHPian

Updated List :-

January 2010 DriveMeet:
Date : 14th Jan 2010

Destination: Gandipet and Himayathsagar
Time : 9:00 AM
Meeting Point : S.D Eye Hospital & Further down for Hitec Folks

Confirmations:
  1. Mobike008 + 1 ( Accent Viva)
  2. Ravveendra ( Fiat Palio)
  3. Pulsar56 ( Pulsar 150)
  4. MileCruncher ( M&M Bolero)
  5. adzegeek ( M&M Scorpio)
  6. Abysnthguzzler ( Hyundai Getz CRDi)
  7. Getsurya ( M&M Scorpio)
  8. Hillram ( Opel Corsa)
  9. Unoczar (Suzuki Swift)
  10. Zen91 ( Ford Ikon)
I am disappointed by the lack lustre response to this drive meet. Come on guys, raise your hands

Btw, after giving Getsurya his t-shirt, i will have 3 more tbhp t-shirts for grabs which belong to Vijoy, Swordfish and KOW.

"I decided that i waited too long so "whoever" is interested can pay and collect this t-shirt tomorrow, no change to this decision.

Sizes available are two 42 size and one 40 size"

OT: I would also love to catch up with HVK but, i may be in Bangalore that weekend on work
Old 13th January 2010, 11:25   #192
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
hi unoczar (nice handle name!!) and all other newbies:

You may check this post:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post1679786

thanks a ton!

now again ignorance kicks in.. handle name = username?

thanks again.
Old 13th January 2010, 11:30   #193
BHPian

Avi
By a cruel inexplicable twist of fate, there is no off for us tomorrow - so I have to go to Tentative category unless the near revolt in office forces the mgmt to declare one by end of the day
Cheers
Rajesh
Old 13th January 2010, 11:35   #194
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzegeek View Post
Avi
By a cruel inexplicable twist of fate, there is no off for us tomorrow - so I have to go to Tentative category unless the near revolt in office forces the mgmt to declare one by end of the day
Cheers
Rajesh
Rajesh,

Please let us know your office address, so the Telengana forces can be directed there for non-adherence to the customs of the state ala MNS style

Cheers
Old 13th January 2010, 11:42   #195
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
"I decided that i waited too long so "whoever" is interested can pay and collect this t-shirt tomorrow, no change to this decision.
Sizes available are two 42 size and one 40 size"
Hi Avi, reserve one for me. I need one T-BHP T-Shirt. Will the T-Shirt collect from you. Will confirm the size in some time. Anyways, both sizes should work. 42 the better. Please confirm it, I am taking one today evening itself. Am coming to Himayat Nagar to meet my sister, shall drop down at your place to collect the T-Shirt

Last edited by traveloholic : 13th January 2010 at 11:44.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks