Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2009, 17:09   #1
BHPian

Hyderabad: Jan'10/Feb'10 Meets

Guys, its all over now and the older threads need to close down to pave way for the new threads.

Its time to start a new thread for all our meets in Jan'10 and Feb'10.

Before we begin, would like to wish you all a happy new year.

Hyderabad: Jan'10/Feb'10 Meets-happynewyear2010.jpg
Old 31st December 2009, 17:16   #2
BHPian

Team-BHP Meet

Coming up with a novel idea makes the meet's more exciting and great.

As I am thinking about the planned meet for January, A song plays somewhere deep in my mind "Bob Sinclair's My Dream is to Fly, Over the Rainbow so High"

Some of you could have guessed it right, come January and comes Sankrantri or the Festival of Kites. Remember the days, when we were kids and used to eagerly await for this festival. To fly kites, to have fun and enjoy.

Its that time of the year again, when we can dream of being kids again. Lets break loose and enjoy the forthcoming festival to the fullest. Lets meet up for a Kite Flying Festival.

More details coming up soon. Till that time, enjoy the teaser.

Hyderabad: Jan'10/Feb'10 Meets-flyinithigh.jpg
Photo Copyright © Nikhil Desai

p.s.: Mods, have to post it seperate in order to keep the teaser seperate from the Greeting

Last edited by traveloholic : 31st December 2009 at 17:28. Reason: Added Copyright to the photograph :D
Old 31st December 2009, 17:32   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Some of you could have guessed it right, come January and comes Sankrantri or the Festival of Kites. Remember the days, when we were kids and used to eagerly await for this festival. To fly kites, to have fun and enjoy.

Its that time of the year again, when we can dream of being kids again. Lets break loose and enjoy the forthcoming festival to the fullest. Lets meet up for a Kite Flying Festival.
Good show, Nikhil. Keep the show rolling.

Unfortunately, I am ruled out for Sankranthi meet as I will be travelling in Kerala during that time.

Do enjoy!
Old 31st December 2009, 17:33   #4
Senior - BHPian

Awesome teaser pic Nikhil as usual. I think this type of teaser pics will start off a new trend in team-bhp!!!

i wish a Happy New Year to all the team-bhpians!!!
Old 31st December 2009, 17:39   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Awesome teaser pic Nikhil as usual. I think this type of teaser pics will start off a new trend in team-bhp!!!
Hope so. However, the leaders would be BHPian's from Hyderabad, who started many trends, which others did not even dare to think about.
1. Team-BHP Hyderabad T-Shirts (Kudos to everyone involved in getting this thing in place)
2. Teasers for the Meets
3. Many more
Old 31st December 2009, 17:55   #6
Senior - BHPian

subscribed to this thread
Old 1st January 2010, 00:00   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to 2010 folks...looking forward for some great meets.
Old 1st January 2010, 09:21   #8
BHPian

Happy new year to you all T-BHP Hydies!

May this year bring a lot of joy and success to you and your family members.
Old 1st January 2010, 13:40   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy New Year to all Hyderabadi TBHP'ians

Let's all wish and pray this year brings more happiness,health, wealth and prosperity in all our personal lives and more importantly our hyderabad meets are elevated to an all new high !!!!!!!

P.S: Nikhil, i am glad to see your enthusiasm and passion to get this new thread rolling with that awesome teaser pic. keep it up!

A thought from me which Nikhil may help in converting to a reality :-

Lets all put on our thinking cap and come up with a TBHP Meet Calendar ( a.k.a the popular KF calendar with each tbhpian part of each month's coverpage...LOL) for the entire year with a minimum of 2 meets a month ( slightly modifiable with regards to date and location of these events) which Nikhil in his creative way can make and publish this calender either on this thread or distribute a PDF file on request ( should we charge our meet patrons for this service?....LOL)

And, Oh Yeah, who said 2 meets a month is minimum? We can jump over the calendar events for other non-official meets anytime as we all know the adage : more the merrier

What say Folks???
Old 1st January 2010, 13:56   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Happy New Year to all Hyderabadi TBHP'ians

Let's all wish and pray this year brings more happiness,health, wealth and prosperity in all our personal lives and more importantly our hyderabad meets are elevated to an all new high !!!!!!!

P.S: Nikhil, i am glad to see your enthusiasm and passion to get this new thread rolling with that awesome teaser pic. keep it up!

A thought from me which Nikhil may help in converting to a reality :-

Lets all put on our thinking cap and come up with a TBHP Meet Calendar ( a.k.a the popular KF calendar with each tbhpian part of each month's coverpage...LOL) for the entire year with a minimum of 2 meets a month ( slightly modifiable with regards to date and location of these events) which Nikhil in his creative way can make and publish this calender either on this thread or distribute a PDF file on request ( should we charge our meet patrons for this service?....LOL)

And, Oh Yeah, who said 2 meets a month is minimum? We can jump over the calendar events for other non-official meets anytime as we all know the adage : more the merrier

What say Folks???
I like the idea.

But how will you select the lucky 12 who will feature on the Calendar? Would it be on the basis of weight/height/age or drool factor ?
Reminds me of the movie "Calendar Girls"
Old 1st January 2010, 14:15   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
I like the idea.

But how will you select the lucky 12 who will feature on the Calendar? Would it be on the basis of weight/height/age or drool factor ?
Reminds me of the movie "Calendar Girls"
I know there would be a brouhaha over that issue, that's why the thinking cap process.

Perhaps, one parameter could be we select someone who is un-afraid of shedding inhibitions
Old 1st January 2010, 18:03   #12
RVG

Great idea! Since i have just joined the Team-BHP family, it's good opportunity for me to meet all Hyderabadi Bhpinas.Subscribed to this thread.
Old 1st January 2010, 19:52   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I know there would be a brouhaha over that issue, that's why the thinking cap process.

Perhaps, one parameter could be we select someone who is un-afraid of shedding inhibitions
Cool may be we can even sell the calendar to needy folks at Villa Maried, St. Ann's et al
Old 1st January 2010, 21:11   #14
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVG View Post
Great idea! Since i have just joined the Team-BHP family, it's good opportunity for me to meet all Hyderabadi Bhpinas.Subscribed to this thread.
Welcome onboard. Hope to see you on a meet soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Cool may be we can even sell the calendar to needy folks at Villa Maried, St. Ann's et al
Well, i didnt know that taste of folks from Villa Marie and St.Ann's has changed from atheletic to the portly. I am happy if that's true
Old 1st January 2010, 21:48   #15
Senior - BHPian

Hey Avi, nice to see you back. HNY 2010 to all of you guys!

I can join only in the April meets, as I am leaving early in the morning to Uncle Samland for 3 months!

Brrrr, I am bracing myself for the cold!

Have fun guys! I'll keep visiting this thread to overcome loneliness
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks