Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2005, 12:19   #181
BHPian

@Nitrous & @Boom: Regret that I was not able to make it to the meet; Blame the whether . Pls post the next meet details in the forum, it would be easy to organize na.

BTW I had to settle for a hot tea in my house & watch my beauty in rain 'Remember Shreya in MAZHAI' - ok ok ok I know you guys would think this is too much. I've used to associate Car model with Actress n Models (may be we could start a thread in that line).

@Nitrous: So you guys made it to the track is it? Pictures please. Anyway there is always a Sunday after a Monday, will try to make it for the next meet (hopefully).

@Boom: Why don't you PM the song's list, so that I can forward it to my friend and check out if its available and if so I can even copy it to my flash drive.

Last edited by VtecDeGr8 : 19th December 2005 at 12:23.
Old 19th December 2005, 14:08   #182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBoombastic
Gang, I'm sorry I've not been logging on like before... Thing is I am frustrated. I could first slap Mercedes and Hyundai very hard and then, move on to slapping Skoda and Honda too. I have to buy a car soon to make my 10 years 10 cars record and the current scene is driving me nuts. If not for Ajay and Ranjit Bhai today, I would've ended up being a frustrate soon LOL.
Hi Mr.Boom. What are they doing to you thts driving you up the wall ? What are your options for the cars?

@Avinash. How are you liking T'drum? There are a few T-Bhpians there too.

@ Nitrous, I really wish I could have come to the track but due to personal commitments I could not make it. It also started raining on Saturday and continued till this morning so the track would have been slippery. Would have loved to tear the GTX apart at the track. How was it anyways? Did you drive your waxed baby around?
Old 19th December 2005, 17:04   #183
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Hey! Islero!! How is the examination scene? Hope you're not going nuts like I am with the Indian car scene.
Close to insanity, man. Close.

Nitrous, where are the pics, man? Damn, 3 months to go, 3 months to go.......
Old 21st December 2005, 12:59   #184
BANNED

Merry Christmas!

Okay, guys, I spoke to Imran (Su3zEr0) Bhai yesterday and he made me realize that it’s been a month since we ALL met. Yes, there have been small meets almost every weekend, but not everyone was present. The weather gods have been to blame to a great extent for our meets not touching full strength and let’s hope it stops raining.

When we guys met on Sunday, we decided to make a trip to Pondicherry this weekend provided the weather is fine/ not too bad. Bringing your car for this trip is not a must as one can always pile on in someone who is bringing his car’s car (seats subject to availability) and at the same time, if you guys have the desire to bring your cars, you are most welcome to do so and are requested to be kind enough to accommodate fellow Team-BHPians who are not bringing their cars. Starting off at 0930hrs would be ideal for everyone and for safe driving as if we leave early, we can be back in Chennai before it gets dark. Kindly let me know who and all are up for this and please let me know at the earliest in order for me to inform everyone else about this meet and for me to get things in order for our meet/ trip.

A few have said that they were not invited on Sunday, but that is not the case… We all thought you guys were at the track and didn’t want to confuse you guys with two plans. In fact we went in just one car and we were only three of us.

My car and I are on for this trip… Who else?

Chennai Team-BHP Christmas meet:
DATE OF MEET: Sunday, December 25th, 2005
TIME OF MEET: 0900hrs.
PLAN FOR MEET: Drive to Pondicherry and back… We will be back in Chennai by 1800hrs. (latest) provided we leave on time.
PLACE TO MEET UP: Isphani Centre, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034.

Please feel free to call/ SMS Message/ Private Message me in this regard at the earliest in order for us to plan things better. For people who don't have my number, kindly make a post on here informing us about your stand in this regard, thanks.
Old 21st December 2005, 19:44   #185
BHPian

Quote:
Starting off at 0930hrs would be ideal for everyone and for safe driving as if we leave early, we can be back in Chennai before it gets dark.
Come on MrBoom, ECR at night is like a videogame ! Absolute fun to drive with those reflectors guiding you.
Old 22nd December 2005, 11:17   #186
BANNED

GTX Eyes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5u3zEr0
Come on MrBoom, ECR at night is like a videogame ! Absolute fun to drive with those reflectors guiding you.
Oh my God! LOL... Imran Bhai, my niece called ECR at night the same thing too and guess when she called it that? When I just bought a GTX way back when it was launched and we took her (my GTX) for a drive at the night on ECR. I guess when one drives the GTX the roads/ life seem more colorful... Sometimes, I miss all the cars I've owned and the GTX kicked my silly-ass Lancers ass (back in those days when the GTX was just launched), so, I miss her (my GTX) even more. Hmm... I doubt anyone will even be willing to drive as far as Pondicherry, that's why I've put forward the time I have. Ajay wanted to go badly, but his grandma is visiting and he can't and so far, we are just two (one of being me) who are willing. What about you? Try coming along, it's been long since we met and I'll even get you kebabs on the way as an incentive LOL.

Vivek Bhai, Saru and the rest of the Chennai Team-BHP gang, are any of you interested? I mean Pondicherry is so close and look at our cool Mumbai and Bengaluru Team-BHPians, they are the ones who are actually going on drives.

Avi should've been here for this... Just love the way he showed that naughty Uno who is boss... Safely and superbly executed.
Old 22nd December 2005, 11:30   #187
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
look at our cool Mumbai and Bengaluru Team-BHPians, they are the ones who are actually going on drives.
arrey what just drives ??? boom uncle we came all the way to sri perambadur and chennai to meet up with u guys and apart from nitrous and his friend none of u turned up ..bad bad very bad guys..hopefully u all will make it to the next track day positively warna we will have to hunt u guys down( yikes no no banish that thought mclaren, cant possibly be stuck in another one of those traffic jams that last for 3 hrs and we hear ITS COMMON)..
Old 22nd December 2005, 11:56   #188
BANNED

BadHostsRUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
arrey what just drives ??? boom uncle we came all the way to sri perambadur and chennai to meet up with u guys and apart from nitrous and his friend none of u turned up ..bad bad very bad guys..hopefully u all will make it to the next track day positively warna we will have to hunt u guys down( yikes no no banish that thought mclaren, cant possibly be stuck in another one of those traffic jams that last for 3 hrs and we hear ITS COMMON)..
Oi! Who are you calling an uncle? Come to Chennai and I'll puncture your tires for this (joking). Yeah, Chennai traffic is very very bad and almost nobody follows any traffic rule whatsoever. As far as not being there goes, it was a stressful week for most of us in Chennai thanks to the floods and rains (a few of my employees lost their homes etc.) and then the weather on that particular day was not at all ideal to be at the track... However, I do agree that we played bad hosts and apologize for the same. Next time you guys are here, please let us know at least 3-4 days in advance.

NOTE! No calling me uncle and making fun of me anymore LOL my nieces do enough of that already!
Old 22nd December 2005, 11:58   #189
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
dude, you don't go visiting people without telling them that you are going .I mean surprise visits sound good and all, but heck, i came to know about you guys only when i read it in the forum following monday. (may be missed some other threads).

I know all of us are busy, but we can always make time for friends visitng from so faraway places.

hope to see you next time around....am not a racing freak though, but wud love to see u guys trashing your cars........
Old 22nd December 2005, 12:09   #190
BANNED

Quote:
Oi! Who are you calling an uncle?
NOTE! No calling me uncle and making fun of me anymore LOL my nieces do enough of that already!
hehe..so the truth sounds bitter eh boom anna !!! just kidding..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k
dude, you don't go visiting people without telling them that you are going .I mean surprise visits sound good and all, but heck, i came to know about you guys only when i read it in the forum following monday. (may be missed some other threads).
arrey guys we didnt give any surprises of any sort..check out this link where we were shouting out to all the chennai bhpians that we are coming..
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor-...ucement-2.html
post number 42..
Old 22nd December 2005, 14:58   #191
BANNED

Well said!

Quote:
hehe..so the truth sounds bitter eh boom anna !!! just kidding..
Just look at him I ask him not to shoot arrows at me, so, he picks up an AK-47 and scores a bullseye. Yeah, da, wish I was 20 all over again... 20-25 are the best days of any man's life. :-) (not allowed to use more than one emoticon, sorry).
Old 22nd December 2005, 15:01   #192
Senior - BHPian

hehehehe... mclaren... kisee na kisee se to pitega tu!
Old 22nd December 2005, 15:05   #193
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
hehehehe... mclaren... kisee na kisee se to pitega tu!
arey didnt i tell u "darna mana hey" ..
Old 22nd December 2005, 15:17   #194
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
arrey guys we didnt give any surprises of any sort..check out this link where we were shouting out to all the chennai bhpians that we are coming..
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor-...ucement-2.html
post number 42..
makes sense. i told ya I don't follow races.

BTW, from your tone......i can make out u have never seen mrboom.
wait till ur next meet. you will start reciting next movie title of RGV.
Old 23rd December 2005, 05:44   #195
BHPian

Boom, may be we shud visit Bangalore .. oops.. Bengaluru sometime. You can get to see your new nephews too

Wht say Mclaren ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks