Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2005, 11:58   #196
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoranjit
Boom, may be we shud visit Bangalore .. oops.. Bengaluru sometime. You can get to see your new nephews too

Wht say Mclaren ?

I guess it will be only Ajay, Vivek Bhai, you and I who will be willing to go AS FAR AWAY (Oh God! I can't stop laughing!!) as Bengaluru... I mean look at the response from our fellow Chennai Team-BHPians to just going till Pondicherry which is so freakin close to Chennai. Remember our first Team-BHP meet? Even making it to Elliots Beach was so tough for a few.

Let me make this very clear! LOL ... I'm not an uncle to anyone on here. Ranjit Bhai, just because I told you my niece is in final year does not mean you gotta make fun of me too. Remember, I am still single (and hope that I remain single all my life... Please, God, help me on this one!) and in my heart I am just 18 years old. BTW! I'm looking for a bride for you and will get you married very soon... Let's see who will have the last laugh then
Old 23rd December 2005, 12:29   #197
Senior - BHPian

You guys can come only to BANGALORE! No one here will respond to Bengaluru, unless you want to meet Vatal Nagaraj or Raajkumar.
Old 23rd December 2005, 13:35   #198
BANNED

Naamkaran ceremonies and their psychological impact!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
You guys can come only to BANGALORE! No one here will respond to Bengaluru, unless you want to meet Vatal Nagaraj or Raajkumar.
Reminds me of when Madras was renamed Chennai... You, the rest of the world and I will all get used to it in time... Just like Chennai now.
Old 23rd December 2005, 14:40   #199
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBoombastic
Wow! Avi, enna, da, all of a sudden? Ranjit bhai and Ajay just told me about this post of yours informing us about you moving to Trivandrum... Man! What can I say... We have temporarly lost one of our cool Team-BHPians. You should've met us before you left... Very bad! We're gonna puncture your tires when you're back, just you wait. Hope you come back soon, da... We miss you already.
coudln't help it dude, work takes you to places.... for me it was a trip from chennai to trivandrum.
but hey, i'll be in touch for sure!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBoombastic
Avi should've been here for this... Just love the way he showed that naughty Uno who is boss... Safely and superbly executed.
you remind me of wanting to do that!!! and this after, i didn't want to revv the new engine too hard!!!! anyways.. i'll definitely get more such scenarios, and that time, i would revv it hard ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
arrey what just drives ??? boom uncle ........
uncle!!!!! uncle!!! man does he look that old, or whatever!!!! but uncle...
that's a nice one mac!!!!

all you guys in chennai,
nitrous, vivek, ranjit, imran, ajay, saru, islero... take the drives guys!!! but one thing im sure,, almost everyone would be caught up with commitments for the 31st of dec...
so the last option for this year would be the coming weekend. hope you guys have a great time!!! do remember to tak pics!!! as many as possible.

me!!! was trying to meet some tbhpians around in tvm. have met nitin (malludude) he works in the same company that i do!!!
so guys, till the next time i come down to chennai!!!
bye,
ak
Old 24th December 2005, 02:04   #200
BHPian

Quote:
BTW! I'm looking for a bride for you and will get you married very soon... Let's see who will have the last laugh then
That was really so nice of you Boom, but I guess I rather do it myself.
May be we need to have a poll if getting married is better or remaining single is !!!
Old 24th December 2005, 13:13   #201
Senior - BHPian

A more appropriate analogy would be renaming Madras to Madarasu or Madrassa.
Old 24th December 2005, 16:12   #202
Senior - BHPian

BOOMBASTIC UNCLLLEEEEEEEE.

Wahaaay. I did it too............
Old 26th December 2005, 16:32   #203
BHPian

@Boom - Tried calling your mobile & sent sms - Still no response. Ok what happened yesterday, did u guys made to Pondy.

SUBZERO, Nitrous & myself went to PJ shop in ECR. Thought you would join on your way back from pondy (donna where u guys were at that time). You should have a look at PJ's place man its too good. 16-17-18 inch BBS wheels. It was simply superb. Off course there was a 14 size (I guess that was the starting model) perfect for my vtec - that will not make a hole but a very deep bore on my pocket...

@PJ - I loved those twin tail pipe. Chrome tip with powder coating muf...will come back on that later.
Old 23rd January 2006, 02:55   #204
Senior - BHPian

Transporter2 is releasing on 26th jan,thursday. It might be a good time to meet up and watch a good car flick. Who's with me??
Old 23rd January 2006, 19:17   #205
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous
Transporter2 is releasing on 26th jan,thursday. It might be a good time to meet up and watch a good car flick. Who's with me??
not another movie nitrous anna....

just kiddin man... but we can actually go for a drive or meet up for coffee in a cafe or something... better to talk and get to know each other....

and yeah... not like the drives in blore... it sure is dangerous and scary... i love my car too much for that sorta drivin...
Old 23rd January 2006, 19:24   #206
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya
not another movie nitrous anna....

just kiddin man... but we can actually go for a drive or meet up for coffee in a cafe or something... better to talk and get to know each other....

and yeah... not like the drives in blore... it sure is dangerous and scary... i love my car too much for that sorta drivin...

bro we are the safest drivers around... few exceptions apart... and we were just racing our cars in open roads right?? and you say you love your car too much for that sort of driving sooooooooo is that the reason you were trying to floor my car in every gear?? I am waiting to get my hands on your car... oooo boy.... get it to bangalore and i am taking it for a spin around the block bro...
Old 23rd January 2006, 19:33   #207
Senior - BHPian

He wont even let us near his steering wheel,godfather.
Old 23rd January 2006, 19:35   #208
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya

not like the drives in blore... it sure is dangerous and scary... i love my car too much for that sorta drivin...
Who are you referring to? I guess that means you are not going to be joining us on the Bangalore drives and meets...Too bad.
Old 23rd January 2006, 19:58   #209
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
bro we are the safest drivers around... few exceptions apart... and we were just racing our cars in open roads right?? and you say you love your car too much for that sort of driving sooooooooo is that the reason you were trying to floor my car in every gear?? I am waiting to get my hands on your car... oooo boy.... get it to bangalore and i am taking it for a spin around the block bro...
i second that we are safe... and yeah i floor my car too... but beyond 140kmph.... i dont wanna risk it... i didn't exceed 120kmph in your car bro... all i was feastin on was the sound...
Old 23rd January 2006, 20:01   #210
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Who are you referring to? I guess that means you are not going to be joining us on the Bangalore drives and meets...Too bad.
why not? i am in for the meets and the drives dude... dont get me wrong... i have total confidence in you all... it is the other stupid ones i cant afford to ignore... remember the white 800 plonked into the tree? clowns like that scare me.... not dudes like you...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks