Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2005, 14:08   #166
Senior - BHPian

sorry guys. i am also unsure. my company realised potential of having a 4 day weekend starting 26th jan, and decided 27th will be off. but in return, we will be working this saturday :(

also next saturday may be a working day for some other reason. (provided weather is favoring us).

well, let's see if i can join in evening or something. already seems like a long time since we had some good laughs together.

nitrous, am interested in that muscle car bro, provided i get time. let me know if u are making a round on the weekend.

and the drag etc in CBE, not possible for me to travel at this point of time.
Old 8th December 2005, 14:19   #167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous
The transam is right here in anna nagar.
A lot of my friends have been sick during the past week. So sad and looks like neoranjit is going to mumbai , vtec to hyd,... So, we can meet over for dinner maybe on sat. night if u guys want to.
Another thing, Transporter 2 is releasing on 30th of dec. Y dont we guys all go and watch the movie together, its one awesome car movie.
would definitely like to check out the transam!!!!
and the movie idea sounds great tooo... in fact, the first one was one helluva ride, good fast paced action flick with some real decent driving... hope they take it further!!!
any body else game for this!!!!
it's me avinash & mahee so far, how bout you other guys!!!
ak
Old 8th December 2005, 14:25   #168
BHPian

hey nitrous,
just checked the pics you had loaded of your waxed up flair!!! goodness me, it looks so spanking sparkling!! WOW!!
nice job was that a re-paint or just waxed..
ak
Old 8th December 2005, 14:38   #169
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvinashKeezh
would definitely like to check out the transam!!!!
and the movie idea sounds great tooo... in fact, the first one was one helluva ride, good fast paced action flick with some real decent driving... hope they take it further!!!
any body else game for this!!!!
it's me avinash & mahee so far, how bout you other guys!!!
ak
I'm in for the movie.
Old 8th December 2005, 14:55   #170
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtecDeGr8
I'm in for the movie.
that's three of us,
avinash, mahee, and saru!!!
anyone else!!!!
ak
Old 8th December 2005, 22:11   #171
BHPian

Hey Avi.. I sent the pics to Ajay / Boom and Mahe.. Wasnt sure abt ur email id..
Msg me ur id and i will fwd it there.

Old 9th December 2005, 02:11   #172
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
nice job was that a re-paint or just waxed..
Thats just a good wax with total advice from our Car-maintenance Guru "Pandit Rudra Sen ji". Thats what we get when we follow advice of people who've spent years to get the perfection.

Good to see 3 people for the movie already.
Old 9th December 2005, 17:49   #173
BHPian

Hey guys cant make it for the movie and to Cbe for the drag. I will be travelling the next day, the 19th. I am going to CBE on Monday for a day.
Old 12th December 2005, 11:49   #174
BHPian

Nitrous.

Count me in for that movie!!

cheers
aNu
Old 14th December 2005, 15:45   #175
BHPian

Hey guys!!
It's been quite some time since we had a chat in this thread!!! seems every one is caught up in their own work! Where's boom? been a long time since we heard from him.
Guys got a news to share with you folks. Am moving to my HO in Trivandrum. Am not sure how long my stay is gonna last! But will be out of chennai for atleast a good 3 months. Hope to see you folks soon (on my next visit). Coz i'm travelling tomorrow.
bye for now guys will catchup on things once i land up in trivandrum.
keep the meets going guys!!!
ak
Old 14th December 2005, 19:55   #176
BHPian

Hi folks... was really busy when you were plannning all the Chennai activities else would have defintiely joined. I feel like an idiot that I wasnt able to check t-bhp for a long while and hence didnt even know a meet was planned and even occured. Hope to make it for the next outing planned.
Old 18th December 2005, 22:02   #177
BANNED

Wow! Avi, enna, da, all of a sudden? Ranjit bhai and Ajay just told me about this post of yours informing us about you moving to Trivandrum... Man! What can I say... We have temporarly lost one of our cool Team-BHPians. You should've met us before you left... Very bad! We're gonna puncture your tires when you're back, just you wait. Hope you come back soon, da... We miss you already.

Gang, I'm sorry I've not been logging on like before... Thing is I am frustrated. I could first slap Mercedes and Hyundai very hard and then, move on to slapping Skoda and Honda too. I have to buy a car soon to make my 10 years 10 cars record and the current scene is driving me nuts. If not for Ajay and Ranjit Bhai today, I would've ended up being a frustrate soon LOL.

Vivek Bhai, do you have any idea how much we all missed you today? Just because Bhabi is back you forget us all, kya? Please, bhai, try and make some time for us too. Call me whenever you are free, we have something cooking which I know you will like.

Saru, thanks for the help, da... I got all the 5 songs, but their damn volume levels are all so screwed up. Just love those songs though. How is our friend Imubaba? Tell him I said salaam alikum.

Ajay, keep that song on your mobile, da... We'll bluetooth it when we meet up next and I hope you have a great time when your grandma visits... Make sure she is smiling and says "Ajay is the best" when she leaves.

Ranjit Bhai, I know you will laugh at me, but guess where my "buddhi" has wandered to? That girl who we "parked" at my place Some people like me will never change.

Hey! Islero!! How is the examination scene? Hope you're not going nuts like I am with the Indian car scene.
Old 18th December 2005, 23:06   #178
Senior - BHPian

All the annas in Chennai, and we met a total of 3 BHPians!!! We had more Bangalore boys there, than Chennai annas!

Nitrous, saala, where was this muscle car when we drove all over TN in 3 hours?!
Old 19th December 2005, 00:30   #179
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Nitrous, saala, where was this muscle car when we drove all over TN in 3 hours?!
At the beach!!!

Guys, yes, its a lot embarassing, but technically we had BikerSG,Sideways, me, Ralert, N Aditya,GrimReaper on saturday the 17th. So, we had a higher number.

Four Bangalore team-bhpians travel 300 kms with almost no sleep for 72 hours just for a track day. Thats what i call spirit.And thats what bangalore is about. Live life Max... Because we have only one.

V1p3r, mclaren1885,aggressive anush and brother , I salute u guys.
Old 19th December 2005, 09:51   #180
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBoombastic
Vivek Bhai, do you have any idea how much we all missed you today? Just because Bhabi is back you forget us all, kya? Please, bhai, try and make some time for us too. Call me whenever you are free, we have something cooking which I know you will like.
machan,
everybody has a thing or 2 to go nuts about.

my whole weekend was taken up by the reliance guys doing a broadband install. finally it happened by sat evening. then i had some other commitments .

i will definitely meet you guys next week.
god, these climatic depressions are so depressing. everymorning i get up and see rains pouring, and then regret my decision of having sold my car.

will give u all a call in eve, just need to take care of the monday workload by then.

ciao.

PS: nitrous dude, you shud have told about the visit of bangy guys, i cud have shuffled my schedule. anyway, better luck next time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks