Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2005, 22:46   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
What was it about Nitin and a truck? I hope he showed the truck who the real baap is! BTW its time you had your plastic painted, Nitin.
Well, I got quite tired of following a convoy of 6 cars behind some slow moving trucks, so just took bit of an off road excursion and went ahead of all of them. So everybody knows who the real baap on the road is .
Then got worried as I lost all of them in my RVM and I didnt know exactly where we were stopping for breakfast so slowed down and waited for the rest to catch up. Samurai, I wasnt forced back, I stopped for you guys , only that once. The rest of way, the cars were doing 160+, I was following at 120 so it was everybody else stopping and waitin for me.
Old 12th December 2005, 23:01   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
we did have a chat about painting the plastic steeroid but nitin feels comfortable with the plastiky grey..it seems he already had a few scratches on the sides and said that paint would peel off and hence doesnt want to try it..btw high time we get to see 2 dicors at a run..
Right. Steer, I have actually started to like the grey and gold combo.. plus reality of driving in Blr traffic says that the paint on the cladding wont last long. I already have scratches on the cladding (and paint) 'gifted' by the Prerna garage guys..
So decided to save the money on the paint and put in a sub-woofer instead.

On the baap front, lemme get the 1st service done and then show folks what the dicor can really do .
Old 13th December 2005, 01:05   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Hehe...that was me in FIFTH gear! I was trying to see what the torque could do in 5th. Man, Rudra is right when he describes it as butter! The engine makes me wonder what it's big brother, the Monaro's V8, must feel like...

hey kid....it wasnt u ...it was only me and rudra on the ring road
Old 14th December 2005, 11:11   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya
hey kid....it wasnt u ...it was only me and rudra on the ring road
Kid?! Ok, sorry uncle!

I pulled a similar move after you were showing us your exhaust note at 100kmph, remember?
Old 14th December 2005, 12:22   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Kid?! Ok, sorry uncle!

I pulled a similar move after you were showing us your exhaust note at 100kmph, remember?

ohh was it ????actually that time i wasnt acclerating .....what about those videos you and mclaren had taken ???????and what about your set of pics?????
Old 14th December 2005, 13:21   #66
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya
ohh was it ????actually that time i wasnt acclerating .....what about those videos you and mclaren had taken ???????and what about your set of pics?????
bangalore team-bhp facts:

best photographer : Bling king Rudra Sen (wonder who gave him that nick )..

most talkative : Mr.v1p3r..

madman on wheels : one and only psycho ..

sheep in a wolfs clothing : amitoj in his zen ..ooppss is it the other way round now yet again..

the roaring lion: the wolf..

most irritating character : mclaren (atleast one Mr.v1p3r thinks so..keeps looking for ways and means to get me beaten up )..psyhco thinks otherwise..

muscle man : agressive anush..hehe..i bet all will agree ..

david and goliath: DICOR and nitinbhag..ooppss is it the other way round ??

best telecom customer : ever tried contacting psycho by phone..rest assured the message will be " user on another call..kripiya thodi dair badh try karo" at any point of day or night..

the sacricicial lamb : harrie moresover now that he has gotten himself married..

funny car : the tickle the rat theory on speedsatya's car..

bussiest of the lot : vivekphadnis..

laziest of the lot : Mr.v1p3r and another crazy..(whose added a prefix to his name which says satan)..

Visiting professor/Guest lecturer - Steeroid ..btw isnt the Resident Alcoholic a better option..

legends/monsters on road : rudra's amby and optra,psychos stock esteem and tc'ed conti,icemans baleno,the elegant blue baleno of v1p3r, and ya last but not the least my equally confused stock zen which decides all by itself if its going to run on economy mode or performance mode everytime i start her..psycho is still scratching his head figuring it out what wrong with it..

PS : so u see the expect the pics and videos from v1p3r only in the next millenium..btw this is an inspiration from rudra's " so many friends,so little time"..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 14th December 2005 at 13:36.
Old 14th December 2005, 13:30   #67
BHPian

Quote:
sheep in a wolfs clothing
Ahem... shouldn't it be the other way round????
Old 14th December 2005, 13:41   #68
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit
Ahem... shouldn't it be the other way round????
in a way no..this 6 feet+ monster is way too harmless or atleast thats what i made out from him..so u see where that sheep in a wolf's clothing comes from..
Old 14th December 2005, 14:47   #69
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
muscle man : agressive anush..hehe..i bet all will agree ..
Evidently, here is one guy who disagrees. See what he says... http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/75652-post74.html
Old 14th December 2005, 14:56   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
in a way no..this 6 feet+ monster is way too harmless or atleast thats what i made out from him..so u see where that sheep in a wolf's clothing comes from..
Oye teri.... remind me to get ur opinion changed (modified would be the correct word in this forum) next time.

Here are some more additions:
Mister Corrector : Samurai (I bet he is gonna correct me here as well .. hehe)
Honda Man : Shan2nu
The Bookworm : Shravan (havent seen him around for a while. must be buried under a book)
The Whip : Speedsatya.

Cheers
Amitoj
Old 14th December 2005, 15:02   #71
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
Mister Corrector : Samurai (I bet he is gonna correct me here as well .. hehe)
Honda Man : Shan2nu
Hey, why not. Shouldn't Shan2nu be VTECman?
Old 14th December 2005, 15:10   #72
Senior - BHPian

hehe... i thought he might be tired of that nick, so i just broadened the scope there.
Old 14th December 2005, 15:25   #73
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
Oye teri.... remind me to get ur opinion changed (modified would be the correct word in this forum) next time.
bhaagoooo..yikes nahi amitoj aisa mat kar yaar..bache ko marega kya..looks like the just concluded meet will be my last as i certainly wouldnt want to see the sheep in wolf's clothing transform into wolf in wolf's clothing ..or guys is it possible some way to make sure he doesnt know about the meets and drives in the near future..
Old 15th December 2005, 11:23   #74
BANNED

in addition to the first list im posting a few more :

best navigator but paranoid : v1p3r..wonder how long it will take me to get him to stop yelling..

the invisible MOD : ur guess is as good as mine ...

absent minded professor : Mr.v1p3r yet again..everytime we go out says oh s##t where are my keys,oh god i lost my cam, and what else god only knows..

old man on steeroids : ajit..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 15th December 2005 at 11:29.
Old 15th December 2005, 11:38   #75
BHPian

[quote=mclaren1885] "even next to a truck that bloody thing looks massive"..and what he said was true in every sence..except that the guy driving it wasnt that HUGE..hehe..
quote]

mclaren, now you are asking for IT ..

Amitoj, what say we get together next meet and teach mclaren a few realities of life.. of course, you dont need me, but I sure need you

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks