Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2010, 13:22   #151
MX6
Senior - BHPian

re: ext Tapri meet in Pune - 8th May Drive & Lunch Meet: Mulshi

@Ajay. No offense taken. We are a cool group which enjoy jokes! Doesn't it look from the profile photos Anvancy has posted?

By the way we like your movie idea.
AnilisAnil can start writing the script immediately. Please make it a love triangle like the 1990s movie (like saajan for instance).
Only change being, we both love the same car and we want it for ourself!

On a lighter vein, only in Indian action movies you find a romantic college going brother and a business tycoon coming together!

@Anil. Not serious. I was trying hard not to laugh during that shot. So guess it looks a bit serious.

Here's a behind the scene of the portrait shots.
Next Tapri Meet - Pune-behind9.jpg

Naj and Anil peering in to the shots just taken by Anvancy. And me capturing that moment. That's when all of us forgot about the damn diffuser. Poor thing toppled due to wind.

Hope it's back to it's pristine condition Anvancy.

@Advait. Pastries are welcome. You are also welcome. Your excuses are not.
Anil landed from Sikkim and in 5 hours joined us for lavasa drive.

What say Anil?

Last edited by MX6 : 15th December 2010 at 13:25.
Old 15th December 2010, 13:33   #152
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Anil landed from Sikkim and in 5 hours joined us for lavasa drive.

What say Anil?

Well I know someone who broke his leg last week and planning a trip as soon as his leg comes out of the cast, what can I say? So I am nothing before him.

But the bottomline is- No excuses
Old 15th December 2010, 19:19   #153
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Panshet in Jan. Hope we have sufficient water then.

Here's some more shots from my end.

Eye of the Dragon? Nay. It's the Eye of the Frog

Mysterious creature on a Misty Morning
Attachment 468625

The oft tried angle for a Hatch Back
Warm rays of the sun warms up the Frog

Naj tries his hand at framing, not knowing that he's got himself framed too!

@Anvancy. Thanks for the CD bit! Wait for more photos from my side on this thread later in the evening!
Hey MX6,
(guys sorry to drop in unto your conversations)
But those alloys and the colour of your brilliant Figo does ring some bells for me. I think I know exactly where this beauty spend her day time. Is it on the lower parking level near the basketball courts in an IT firm in Hinjewadi IT Park Phase 3? If yes, then I share that same employer! Do you have a TBHP sticker on the right bottom of your boot lid? I've been admiring your car always and have also mentioned about it in my own car's report.

Do let me know if you are who I think you are. If not, then please accept my apologies for jumping in here.

But feels a lot nice to browse through this thread and its pics.
Cheers!
Old 15th December 2010, 19:56   #154
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Hey MX6,
(guys sorry to drop in unto your conversations)
But those alloys and the colour of your brilliant Figo does ring some bells for me. I think I know exactly where this beauty spend her day time. Is it on the lower parking level near the basketball courts in an IT firm in Hinjewadi IT Park Phase 3? If yes, then I share that same employer! Do you have a TBHP sticker on the right bottom of your boot lid? I've been admiring your car always and have also mentioned about it in my own car's report.

Do let me know if you are who I think you are. If not, then please accept my apologies for jumping in here.

Cheers!

@MX6, please let me know if I can accept his apologies or not. Just in case you are in doubt, he got all the details right. I do park my Figo there!!
Old 15th December 2010, 20:23   #155
Distinguished - BHPian

argh!
Okay I confused myself about who owns the ride! Sorry MX6!
And thanks Anilisanil! My compliments on the car. She really is an eye catcher. You've got a brilliant set of swirling alloys. Nippon I guess? Lets meet up some day soon. I'm heading home now. As you are online right now, you are either with the same client (if you know what I mean) or at home already .

Cya!
Nice meeting you all (Thanks as always to TBHP!) Hope to stick around.

Cheers!
Old 15th December 2010, 20:32   #156
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
argh!
And thanks Anilisanil! My compliments on the car. She really is an eye catcher. You've got a brilliant set of swirling alloys. Nippon I guess? Lets meet up some day soon. I'm heading home now. As you are online right now, you are either with the same client (if you know what I mean) or at home already .

Cya!
Nice meeting you all (Thanks as always to TBHP!) Hope to stick around.

Cheers!

Since I know my manager is in UK, I am not terrified anymore

So yeah, I know what you know and what you mean and yeah we should have a mini meet in our very own campus, BTW the other day I met another TBhpian cum colleague, he owns a Ritz two more guys, we can have mini meets daily
Old 15th December 2010, 20:41   #157
Senior - BHPian

Nice pictures guys. I loved the profile pictures and also the "eye of the frog" shot by MX6.
Old 15th December 2010, 21:58   #158
BHPian

MX6 ill give you the details.

Anil I am glad that I could make your day. finally you did some funny poses.!hahaha

Now since people know what I meant by a photo shoot may be more people are interested. more cars.

Anvancy
Old 16th December 2010, 01:12   #159
Senior - BHPian

Tapri Talkies

Hey MX6,

What is with the beard and glasses? You look like the film director Mani Rathnam. You know you almost have a film company going here if you have not guessed it already from the title of this post.

Director MX6
Director of Photography anvancy
Music Naj
Story anilsanil
Screen play ajay_satpute
Starring anilsanil & MX6

How does that sound? If you are guys are game, give me a shout and I will be glad to play producer & distributor

Last edited by khoj : 16th December 2010 at 01:24. Reason: added smileys
Old 16th December 2010, 13:08   #160
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tapri Talkies

Quote:

Cheers!
You aren't far off. I'm in Phase 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
@MX6, please let me know if I can accept his apologies or not. Just in case you are in doubt, he got all the details right. I do park my Figo there!!
Go ahead. Accept it. But put a disclaimer that next meet he needs to bring pastries.

Quote:
argh!
And thanks Anilisanil! Cheers!
Absolutely no issues. Let's catch up sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
Since I know my manager is in UK, I am not terrified anymore

So yeah, I know what you know and what you mean and yeah we should have a mini meet in our very own campus, BTW the other day I met another TBhpian cum colleague, he owns a Ritz two more guys, we can have mini meets daily
Dude. Be clear. There are many members here who will mistake the manager to be your wife. You see, many refer to their wife as manager, minister, home minister, finance minister etc.
BTW, there are 3 other cars in my office sporting the T-BHP sticker too. How about a Ph2/ Ph3 meet sometime. We can spend a Friday afternoon having lunch at Le Meridien in Ph1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbiju View Post
Nice pictures guys. I loved the profile pictures and also the "eye of the frog" shot by MX6.
Thanks PJB. Please love all the pictures. Loving doesn't cost a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anvancy View Post
MX6 ill give you the details.

Anil I am glad that I could make your day. finally you did some funny poses.!hahaha

Now since people know what I meant by a photo shoot may be more people are interested. more cars.

Anvancy
Yeah, we have a Beemer, an Endy, a Bull around. Hope to get them as well. Anil's funny poses aren't funny. They are mind-blowing. He absolutely rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Hey MX6,

What is with the beard and glasses? You look like the film director Mani Rathnam. You know you almost have a film company going here if you have not guessed it already from the title of this post.

Director MX6
Director of Photography anvancy
Music Naj
Story anilsanil
Screen play ajay_satpute
Starring anilsanil & MX6

How does that sound? If you are guys are game, give me a shout and I will be glad to play producer & distributor
WOW. We have a PND (Producer aNd Distributor / not personal navigation device). The glasses is to mask my sleepy eyes with dark circles. The beard was the fact that I just returned at 2 am from a drive to Nasik and 5:30 I was off to this photoshoot meet. So no time to shave.
But the Mani ratnam word is what frightens me. After his Raavan, no one knows what he's up to.

When are you coming this side bhai? And did you find out the whereabouts of VRPrabhu?

My daughter jumped on the laptop adapter and it broke. So the rest of the photos will take a while (till I can get a new power adapter and get my laptop up and running). Please bear with me till then.

Also since I'm on another trip to (where else but) Sringeri, the rest of photos from my side (that includes photos of LoP meet and Lavasa meet) will come around New year. Sincere apologies.

@Anvancy. Do let me know about the lights. Slight budget issues after my laptop power adapter debacle. Now I've bumped up the Desktop on priority list. So will have to look at the lights only in Feb. But do let me know if something good does come up.
Old 16th December 2010, 14:04   #161
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
BTW, there are 3 other cars in my office sporting the T-BHP sticker too. How about a Ph2/ Ph3 meet sometime. We can spend a Friday afternoon having lunch at Le Meridien in Ph1.
How can you have Lunch in Ph1 without including people from Ph1? Yes I love all the pictures
Old 16th December 2010, 14:45   #162
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
We can spend a Friday afternoon having lunch at Le Meridien in Ph1.
Quote:
When are you coming this side bhai? And did you find out the whereabouts of VRPrabhu?
Let me know which Friday that lunch is planned for and I will be by your side On a more serious note though I should see you sometimes in January and I just bumped VRP's move thread. In case you happen to interact with him you can give him my hand phone number.

Quote:
WOW. We have a PND (Producer aNd Distributor / not personal navigation device). The glasses is to mask my sleepy eyes with dark circles. The beard was the fact that I just returned at 2 am from a drive to Nasik and 5:30 I was off to this photoshoot meet. So no time to shave.
But the Mani ratnam word is what frightens me. After his Raavan, no one knows what he's up to.
MR had the right concept but went wrong with his casting, we will not make that mistake. This is Kalyug and the modern day Sita's on-screen chemistry would have come alive only with a certain Raavan of eleven digit fame.

Quote:
My daughter jumped on the laptop adapter and it broke. So the rest of the photos will take a while (till I can get a new power adapter and get my laptop up and running). Please bear with me till then.

Also since I'm on another trip to (where else but) Sringeri, the rest of photos from my side (that includes photos of LoP meet and Lavasa meet) will come around New year. Sincere apologies.
Trust MX6 Jr. to keep you busy. No problems regarding the photos take your time.

Last edited by khoj : 16th December 2010 at 14:46.
Old 16th December 2010, 22:30   #163
Senior - BHPian

MX6, do you have the "I drive safe" and "Drive Safe" sticker on your bootlid ? Maroon MH12 CR Ikon ?
If so, hello from the Swift guy who honked and flashed below the Wakad flyover tonight.
Old 16th December 2010, 23:22   #164
BHPian

you can buy yongnuo from ebay.

hkyongnuophotoequipment items - Get great deals on Flashes Strobes, Trigger Receiver items on eBay Stores!

buy the yongnuo 460MK II

for the triggers buy the yongnuo RF 602. note that buy for pentax. the points are different.

Anvancy
Old 17th December 2010, 00:09   #165
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
MX6, do you have the "I drive safe" and "Drive Safe" sticker on your bootlid ? Maroon MH12 CR Ikon ?
If so, hello from the Swift guy who honked and flashed below the Wakad flyover tonight.
congratulations sajo, you spotted mx6, now you should bring pastries for our next meet!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks