Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2011, 12:53   #1651
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Guys, I had an accident on my way to the airport yesterday. Nothing serious, but a couple of tyres are busted. I will put up details on my ownership thread shortly.
To cut a long story short, I cannot come to HJW this evening.
Holy Cow! What happened? Is everyone safe? What car was it?
Sorry to hear that mate. Do update the details.
Bala, I am heading to Kothrud after meeting these guys for a short while. Have some work for 5-10 mins. Post that, we could meet up for coffee/dinner . Do lemme know if you are up for it.
Old 21st July 2011, 12:58   #1652
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Guys, I had an accident on my way to the airport yesterday. Nothing serious, but a couple of tyres are busted. I will put up details on my ownership thread shortly.
Glad to hear nothing serious damage happened.

Quote:
If you guys will leave, can we have part 2 of this meet somewhere in Kothrud/ Bavdhan? Not sure how enthusiastic people would be but it would be better for some of us who cannot make it all the way.
Else, what about a breakfast meet on Saturday morning in Kothrud? Last heard, me and Reinhard were interested, what about you others in the area?
Won't be in Pune for the weekend - but anything next week; am game. Hell, I'm a sucker for any kind of meets

Quote:
I have a few spare stickers (I Drive Safe and a couple of URLs) if you/ anyone else is interested. I have already used the LCLC and LTD on my rides.
You had to put this up after I just ordered my set of stickers eh!
Old 21st July 2011, 13:15   #1653
BHPian

Quote:
Take care mate and drive safe. These monsoons cause lot many direct & indirect accidents.

Quote:
If you guys will leave, can we have part 2 of this meet somewhere in Kothrud/ Bavdhan? Not sure how enthusiastic people would be but it would be better for some of us who cannot make it all the way.
Else, what about a breakfast meet on Saturday morning in Kothrud? Last heard, me and Reinhard were interested, what about you others in the area?
I can meetup in Bavdhan too as its on my way. Sunday morning breakfast sounds interesting.

Quote:
I have a few spare stickers (I Drive Safe and a couple of URLs) if you/ anyone else is interested. I have already used the LCLC and LTD on my rides.
I would be interested in yellow GOT BHP?
Old 21st July 2011, 13:22   #1654
Senior - BHPian

So is the meet moving to Bavdhan? We can do that as well if everybody finds it not totally out of the way and we can have full participation. Aundh/Kothrud/Sus Road/Pashan guys should not have any issue and people coming in from the city would find it easier to access.

We can move it to 8 PM so that we can reach there after tackling Hinjewadi traffic. This is just an idea. Opinions sought.
Old 21st July 2011, 13:28   #1655
BHPian

@ Selfdrive : Please take care sir. And be safe.

Guys, is the meet still on? Or I would be the only one at Mezza9
Old 21st July 2011, 13:38   #1656
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Holy Cow! What happened? Is everyone safe? What car was it? Sorry to hear that mate. Do update the details.
Bala, I am heading to Kothrud after meeting these guys for a short while. Have some work for 5-10 mins. Post that, we could meet up for coffee/dinner . Do lemme know if you are up for it.
Everyone is safe mate, they were sleeping at home when this happened.
Details updated on my funny sounding ownership thread.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2438510
The iPhone is still with Suraj; he is treating it like some top secret nuclear installation work, so I am not available on messenger. I dont have your number either as it is stored only on that phone. Can you call me when you are done with your errands?
By the way, the son suspects this is all a ruse to get new tyres, I clarify here that it is not. It was for real

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Won't be in Pune for the weekend - but anything next week; am game. Hell, I'm a sucker for any kind of meets
You had to put this up after I just ordered my set of stickers eh!
Murphys law saar, keeps following us everywhere. Good you ordered a set, now we know whom to ask for spare stickers!
We will have more such meets, especially a reminder that the mega drive is still pending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteele View Post
Take care mate and drive safe. These monsoons cause lot many direct & indirect accidents.
I can meetup in Bavdhan too as its on my way. Sunday morning breakfast sounds interesting. I would be interested in yellow GOT BHP?
true, I will now begin to be as suspicious of roads as I am about drivers and jaywalkers. My friends/ colleagues have the "what were you thinking" expression" when they heard this one. really grateful to escape with no impact on health, impact on pocket is preferred anyday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
So is the meet moving to Bavdhan? We can do that as well if everybody finds it not totally out of the way and we can have full participation. Aundh/Kothrud/Sus Road/Pashan guys should not have any issue and people coming in from the city would find it easier to access.

We can move it to 8 PM so that we can reach there after tackling Hinjewadi traffic. This is just an idea. Opinions sought.
No no, I did not say that. Please meet up there as you planned. if some of you can make it here too, it would be great. If it is overkill, lets meet for breakfast on Saturday instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikon View Post
Thanks mikon, I have learnt my lesson. The mezza9 meet is still on as far as I know. I dont want to be the 'ghar ka bhedi'

Last edited by selfdrive : 21st July 2011 at 13:40.
Old 21st July 2011, 13:38   #1657
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Is dot also coming?
Dot is only reading the thread.
And reading reviews on crutchfield.

Quote:
And why is he doing time?
Because he stays in Yerawada.

Quote:
And why is he doing time?
On second thoughts, it is reverse right now.

Quote:
Guys, I had an accident on my way to the airport yesterday. Nothing serious, but a couple of tyres are busted.
Hope you are safe and damage is minimal.
Old 21st July 2011, 13:45   #1658
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikon View Post

Yes sir. It is still on at the same place same time. My earlier post can be ignored Sorry if that has created any confusion.

Quote:
Everyone is safe mate, they were sleeping at home when this happened.
Details updated on my funny sounding ownership thread.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2438510
'
@selfdrive - Good to read that you are safe. I wish the VIP cars had hit one of the stones. I am assuming those VIPs were some politicians.
Old 21st July 2011, 13:46   #1659
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Can you call me when you are done with your errands?
Shall do that. BTW, are you game for dinner? Ive informed at home that I wont be there, and now with this work, Im left stranded .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
On second thoughts, it is reverse right now.
I guess that holds true for many of us. Time is really doing us right now .
Old 21st July 2011, 13:55   #1660
Distinguished - BHPian

I am cool with Bavdhan at 8. Only problem is I don't have the car today, so someone will have to give me a lift from Pashan (Balaji temple circle).

I think this is a better plan since Swanand is the life of the party and he certainly can't miss out on this
noopster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2011, 14:09   #1661
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
I am cool with Bavdhan at 8. Only problem is I don't have the car today, so someone will have to give me a lift from Pashan (Balaji temple circle).

I think this is a better plan since Swanand is the life of the party and he certainly can't miss out on this

Though I may not make it to the meet, I can pick you up from there while I drive back home. May be I can just pop in, say hello and leave :P
Old 21st July 2011, 14:22   #1662
Senior - BHPian

Hi to Everyone out here!

I am new to Pune and work at Hinjewadi, but it scares me to even think of getting my car here!

Stay @ kalyani nagar, and work in DLF Building Phase 2 or is it phase 3?

Would surely like to meet you all but wont be possible this time.

Ashish
Old 21st July 2011, 14:25   #1663
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post

I stay on Pashan Baner link road. PM me your number so we can sync up
Old 21st July 2011, 14:27   #1664
BHPian

Quote:
Shall do that. BTW, are you game for dinner? Ive informed at home that I wont be there, and now with this work, Im left stranded .

I guess that holds true for many of us. Time is really doing us right now .
So Mezza9 at what time then ? Or has it moved to Bavdhan. Sorry but I'm really confused.
Old 21st July 2011, 14:35   #1665
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado View Post
Hi to Everyone out here!

I am new to Pune and work at Hinjewadi, but it scares me to even think of getting my car here!

Stay @ kalyani nagar, and work in DLF Building Phase 2 or is it phase 3?

Would surely like to meet you all but wont be possible this time.

Ashish
Dude, looks like we work for the same company. If you do, PM me your id. Lets meet up on campus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 View Post
So Mezza9 at what time then ? Or has it moved to Bavdhan. Sorry but I'm really confused.
Guys, as much as I would have loved to stay, I cant as this work, though miniscule is important.
I am humbled at Noop's response and I would really not mind any location of the meet. Lets finalise the plan right now.
If people living in K'nagar, Aundh or thereabouts do not have a problem with Bavdhan, then lets plan to meet there. If you do, lets continue with Mezza9.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks