Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: My choice of participation is
Saturday 12th February 2011, Dinner 2 22.22%
Sunday 13th February 2011, Lunch 7 77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2011, 00:22   #136
BHPian

Re: The "Farewell Issigonis" meet !! (Lunch: Sun 13th of Feb, Mumbai)

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delayed post! T'was a cracker of a meet. Met many old friends and made new friends too! Impressive turnout of cars and T-Bhpians. Great food and even greater company. What more could one ask for.

Thanks SuperSelect for conceptualising this meet and thanks to all the guys for attending! A rather grand farewell lunch, what say Issigonis? Just imagine if this was a farewell lunch, what would the homecoming dinner be like!

@Khoj, Sir I was not in any sort of disguise, and if not a shirt what did you expect me to wear and the car cleaner seemed to have done a good job that morning, hence the clean jeep and sorry bout not getting the camera.

@IqbalPaaji, great meeting you and Jatinder once again sir. Will take you up on the Hemkund Saheb offer. Tussi great Ho Paaji!

@Gostel, great meeting you again. We should meet sometime in town maybe for some more cutting chai's, before you finally shift to Kharghar.

@SuperSelect, great meeting you and your Superbly maintained Select!

@Rehaan and Dippy, pleasure meeting you again after a long time.

@Stratos and suzuki san, great making your acquaintance and hope we meet again in the near future.

@hvishwanathan, once again complimenting you on the Alto, was a pleasure seeing you again after a long time. Glad to know the fuse problem was sorted out! ;-)

@PlatzdaTurbo, awesome Audi buddy. Sorry could not interact more. Next time for sure.

@Sprucegoose and Sean, glad that you could make it after having missed so many other mini meets in town! Jokes apart was great meeting you again.

@raj_5004, lovely Punto mate, loved the alloys.

@akshay1234, cartman, adishenoy, zohaib, nix1976in, great meeting all of you. Sorry could not interact more with you'll. Hoping to rectify that at the next meet.
Old 16th February 2011, 07:10   #137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolBolero View Post
@raj_5004, lovely Punto mate, loved the alloys.
Thanks sir, but your mahindra has awesome alloys too.
Old 21st February 2011, 22:55   #138
BHPian

Truly great meeting so many young old guys who are willing to give an arm and a leg for cutting chai and some more. Takes me back forty years in time.

@khoj, the disguise worked miracles on BB. I called him 'yaar' instead of 'sir' without intending to do so. Shows the gel really worked for BB.

@BolBolero, yaar why are you trying to kick me out of town with a cutting chai? There are many 'tapri' joints in Kharghar where one can relax on a cutting. So how about dropping in whenever you are passing by. Surely we should also meet in town on a cutting chai before I shift out of SoBo. Just give me an SMS. It was really lovely to meet you once again at Oshiwara, sir.
Old 29th April 2011, 23:08   #139
Senior - BHPian

Come on WAKE UP guys its been more then two months without any MEETS AND EATS.

Lets have a MEET again on 8th May sunday. (Only my sugestion) What others have in their minds????? Regards.
Old 30th April 2011, 06:43   #140
BHPian

+1 to that Paaji. It is high time that we "Meet and Eat" to welcome back Issigonis. But where is Issigonis? I would be fine with Sunday, 8 May, or any other convenient day.

Guys, may we meet in May?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks