Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2006, 23:32   #16
Senior - BHPian

hell... i am gonna miss kickin psycho on the track...
Old 2nd January 2006, 23:40   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman91
hell... i am gonna miss kickin psycho on the track...
Yeah I know and I miss kicking you when I launch (and they have gotten way better trust me), well we sure are gonna have all the fun on track day am not too sure if I am gonna be in town for the karting run though.
Old 3rd January 2006, 00:01   #18
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

barafwala vs psycho .. damn i gotto see this someday !!!!
Old 3rd January 2006, 00:07   #19
Senior - BHPian

well mclaren last time i got away with a few injuries and won..next time psycho is gonna come all out..luckily they are karts and on a track!!
Old 3rd January 2006, 00:09   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
luckily they are karts and on a track!!
Unluckily never been 2 evenly matched cars and i guess the way we are it never will be
Old 3rd January 2006, 00:10   #21
Senior - BHPian

true but i think a baleno and a vtec are a good match too..well anyway one of these days when i am down will definitely go for a "drive"
Old 3rd January 2006, 00:16   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
true but i think a baleno and a vtec are a good match too..
Dont make that sound so simple, what states of tune and what stage of setup, last time was completely unfair lets try a diff game this time a modded VTEC vs a stock Baleno with you driving the Baleno and me the VTEC (my judgement on what gets done like last time)

Quote:
well anyway one of these days when i am down will definitely go for a "drive"
HMMM 6 months... is going to be a slow wait

Last edited by Psycho : 3rd January 2006 at 00:18.
Old 3rd January 2006, 00:18   #23
Senior - BHPian

trust me you will be the first to know of my arival..and regarding the cars you are on..as long as my car has good rubber and brakes i will give you a good one and i wont overtake on (&^$%$(&*

Last edited by iceman91 : 3rd January 2006 at 00:24.
Old 3rd January 2006, 00:22   #24
Senior - BHPian

Sorry guys this has gone a bit
Quote:
trust me its way more than 3 months..and regarding the cars you are on..as long as my car has good rubber and brakes i will give you a good one
You are on
Old 3rd January 2006, 00:23   #25
BANNED

the go-karting aside, i can see some wanna be competition brewing up right here .. way to go u two ..
Old 3rd January 2006, 00:38   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
well its been a long time since we bangy boys have met .. So i think lets get to doing what we are best known for and thats setting the roads on fire .. After the success,fun and frolly that a few bhpians had today at a go-karting track id suggest we all meet up to have another go at the track albeit this time in huge numbers.. After the session on track ( patel's inn ) as usual we head to our favourite hang around place i.e bhagini for dinner and the usual late night drives..

so hope to see all u guys out there come out of ur busy schedules and grace the ocassion with ur auspicious presence .. Specially our moderators and all the newly joined members !!!! Request u all to vote which day would suit most of you, i.e the 7th or the 8th..

Date : 7th or 8th of jan 2006..
Place : patel's inn followed by bhagini and then a drive..
Time : 4:30 pm at patel's inn..
I'm In .... see u all there......
Old 3rd January 2006, 10:04   #27
BHPian

Guys, Count me in. Should be ok for the 7th evening.

-Haque.

Last edited by Haque : 3rd January 2006 at 10:06.
Old 3rd January 2006, 10:33   #28
Joz
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
btw the competition will be held purely only for fun , so i dont guys to say we arent competant enough to participate
and blah blah .. Its not a professional event that we are organising here .. Its just to help us get to know each other better, and have some fun thereby making sure we are off the roads as well which could be very dangerous ..

so all u bangy boys get out and confirm ur participation .. Lets create history yet again on tbhp for being the 1st to do something hatke ...
For all those who are still apprehesive about their carting skills, read on... i am a novice and a bad one at that; have a total experience of just about 10 minutes on a track and a considerable amount of which was spent brushing the tyre walls by the side. So just make it a point to come and once you see me drive, you will tell yourself - I can do this better.

Except for bumping into Ajmat once, i am yet to meet a single bhpian in bangalore. So looking forward to the meet... hopefully on Sunday.
Old 3rd January 2006, 11:14   #29
Senior - BHPian

Hi McLaren

Looks like I may be around as well. Lets see how it goes - will SMS you or Psycho.

Where's the other gent that owns a Safari as well? Tell him its time for another round at the Tavern.
Old 3rd January 2006, 11:54   #30
BANNED

looks like its the 8th its gonna be .. islandman , haque , joz pls PM me ur mobile numbers so that i can get in touch with u guys and keep u informed about any last minute changes ..

steeroid we will be glad to have u here for the run .. Haha the other gent with the dicor seems busy in his travel , but he has confirmed that he will join us on the sunday ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by joz
For all those who are still apprehesive about their carting skills, read on... i am a novice and a bad one at that; have a total experience of just about 10 minutes on a track and a considerable amount of which was spent brushing the tyre walls by the side. So just make it a point to come and once you see me drive, you will tell yourself - I can do this better.
i completely agree upon that .. This is not a professional event whatsoever ( no prices, nothing.. Only the fastest lap times will be judged to see the top finishers of the day ) , its for us tbhpians to have some fun on a track and get to know each other better .. So pls do make it a point to come ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 3rd January 2006 at 11:56.

Most Viewed