Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2023, 16:57   #151
BHPian

Re: The DRL Thread: Everything about daytime running lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osteon206 View Post
I’ve given the car for service along with all these pictures and the video of the issue I have with the infotainment system. They said they’ll upload these for ward claim. I shall update what happens soon.
Moderators please consider merging this to the Taigun thread so that others owning the car can benefit too.
Hi Osteon, I have the same issue on my 2017 A3. However only one side has turned yellow and faded away. Online portals suggest that the solder has melted, good independent garages claim the only way is to change the entire light.

Does anyone have any light on the subject?

I suggest you get it replaced under warranty however as these are not cheap parts to do later on.
IanNazareth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2023, 22:25   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanNazareth View Post
I suggest you get it replaced under warranty however as these are not cheap parts to do later on.
Hi IanNazareth. I was thinking the same, will just have to wait for them to approve the lights under warranty. The dealership claimed that this is the first time they are hearing about this particular complaint in Taigun, but I’ve seen other topline Taiguns with yellowing DRLs at Mysore itself. So either the other owners have not realised or the dealership is bluffing.
Old 26th June 2023, 21:04   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osteon206 View Post
Hi IanNazareth. I was thinking the same, will just have to wait for them to approve the lights under warranty. The dealership claimed that this is the first time they are hearing about this particular complaint in Taigun, but I’ve seen other topline Taiguns with yellowing DRLs at Mysore itself. So either the other owners have not realised or the dealership is bluffing.
Hi Osteon, I just got my lights replaced as the yellow faded DRL couldn't be repaired. Do checked out my write up for an in depth review into how I solved the problem! Might help!

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...-wheels-2.html (My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels)
IanNazareth is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks