Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2023, 21:01   #1666

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Any idea for the following part numbers in Brezza 2022+?
The masked part numbers were obtained from oriparts

In front bumper
29 717**********PK, GARNISH,FR BUMPER LOWER

In rear bumper
4 718**********PK, GARNISH RR BUMPER LOWER
Old 1st December 2023, 13:46   #1667
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hey Leoshashi,

I have a Aug-2015 Swift ZDI.

Would love to know the part numbers for the boot struts and the front cabin lamp's lenses (both left and right).

Also, I am not very happy with the stock wipers' quality. Would love to know if you would suggest frameless wipers as replacement for all three wipers on the car? Or an alternate brand of wipers?

Thank you for this wonderful thread.
Old 15th December 2023, 19:19   #1668
BHPian

This is the switch for the rear wiper used in the 1st Gen Alto Vxi and 1st Gen Wagon R Vxi.

Any idea from where I ll be able to source one? Have tried the local MGP store and aftermarket stores without any luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20231215_154934.jpg  

Old 5th January 2024, 21:37   #1669
BHPian

I hope I am not breaking any rules here but can someone help me find a crankshaft for the 1.6L Baleno petrol. Also I would like to know how much it would cost. Thanks. Any help is appreciated.
Old 6th January 2024, 19:37   #1670
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerkarma View Post
I hope I am not breaking any rules here but can someone help me find a crankshaft for the 1.6L Baleno petrol. Also I would like to know how much it would cost. Thanks. Any help is appreciated.
Can you check with the following

Vaibhav +91 91485 97441
Puneet +91 7795364944
Neyamath +91 95132 97919

These are the business contacts for Essar Automotive in Bengaluru. They ship spares pan India.
unk9ja is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th January 2024, 22:04   #1671

Has anyone ordered parts through https://www.marutisuzuki.com/genuine-parts

Earlier , I have tried ordering with the local Maruti Genuine Accessories Dealer on OMR,Chennai ,but they are extremely lousy operators.

Recently found this option to order on the Maruti portal.

I Paid online ,then had to Select a local Maruti Genuine Accessories Dealer(the same lousy one) since my order value was less than Rs 1000. They have not processed the paid order for 5 days now !
Old 11th January 2024, 00:31   #1672

Quote:
Originally Posted by galahad View Post
I Paid online ,then had to Select a local Maruti Genuine Accessories Dealer(the same lousy one) since my order value was less than Rs 1000. They have not processed the paid order for 5 days now !
I have ordered parts and accessories multiple times from this channel. It takes time, but rest assured, your parts will reach you. Might take upto 10 days.

Meanwhile you can contact the person they would have mentioned in your order info. In my case they called me without me having tried to contact them, even having dropped the part to my doorstep by the executive on one of the occasions.
vishal21 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2024, 14:24   #1673
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by galahad View Post
I have had a poor experience in Trivandrum. I had placed two different orders and nobody contacted me. After going to the dealer, initially they said they were not much aware, after making a bunch of noise and asking them to check, they asked me to go to their parts warehouse on the other side of town. I went there and was told they don't have the required parts in stock and please cancel my order.

Personally I would say try An mgp parts distributor. That's what I had done in Chennai. I went to oppiliappa mgp parts counter. They didn't have the required part but were able to point me to another store which had it in stock. This was 5 years ago though
Old 26th January 2024, 18:58   #1674
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
I have had a poor experience in Trivandrum.
I have never used the online MGP Store. What I do is I drop a message on whatsApp with part number if available and screen shot from Boodmo to one Mr. Krishnakumar at the Karamana MGP store.

He orders it for me, drops a message when it arrives and I go there, make the payment and collect it.

Once I had even got it delivered to my FNG along with their regular parts delivery with no issues.

Quite convenient.
Ramon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th February 2024, 12:18   #1675

Hi,
I'm new to this thread

I'm looking for the part numbers of the leather seat covers for my Ritz that were offered as a genuine accessory from MGA.

Name:  Screenshot 20240226 at 12.13.538239PM.png
Views: 116
Size:  354.4 KB

Here's the reference picture.
Old 28th February 2024, 14:22   #1676
Senior - BHPian

I am looking for the base cover part number for the outside rear view mirror of a 2022 model WagonR. The outside cover was broken along with the base cover and I ordered the outside cover thinking it will cover the full mirror.
But, it looks like the base cover is part of the mirror assembly and not sold separate, although it looks like it is a separate part on the mirror assembly.

I searched Bodmo and MGP online but couldn't find a part number for this.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_5706.jpeg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-07e7c5b7d7984356ad45ed923cdf9eb5.jpeg  

Attached Images

Last edited by tharian : 28th February 2024 at 14:24.
Old 29th February 2024, 07:23   #1677
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post

I searched Bodmo and MGP online but couldn't find a part number for this.
This is the part I need. I will visit the A.S.S and see if they can get it as it looks like there is no option to get it as a part which is surprising.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_5710.jpeg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_5709.jpeg  

Old 17th April 2024, 16:38   #1678
BHPian

Hey Leoshashi,
While I was in UAE I happened to notice that the new gen Ertigas there have rear fog lamps. I tried online to get the part number for the cover and fog lamp, but couldn't find them. Is here any possibility to get the part number so that we can give a try via boodmo or MGP store.

Attaching pic for reference
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-ae61da0e1ed54e2b958c68a911eec344.jpg  

raj4466 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th April 2024, 18:30   #1679

Hi, Needed assistance with exhaust manifold for Ciaz ZXI 2015 (K14B). The rare metal part in the exhaust manifold was stolen during transportation of the car leading to the check engine light remaining on all the time. MGP website shows two exhaust manifolds for the Ciaz petrol. While one costs Rs 19,300 the other is costing more than Rs 40,000. I'm confused as to which part is the right one. Also, is there any way where i can get a exhaust manifold that is not new? I'm based in Delhi. Thanks
Old 26th April 2024, 15:36   #1680
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

MGA? You'll need to drill into the bumper.

Regards,
Shashi
Hi, Shashi

Is this the correct reverse cam for an Ignis Zeta Variant?
https://www.marutisuzuki.com/genuine...90j0m99909-140

Also any feedback on the following dashcam?
https://www.marutisuzuki.com/genuine...90j0m999dv-010

And finally, is it possible to source service manual of Ignis/Baleno by the owners? Any part number for reference?

Off topic

Would you recommend a base Baleno with aftermarket infotainment system, fog lamps, alloy wheels and parcel tray or an Ignis Zeta for someone who wants a car whose requirements are as follows (in no particular order):-
1. 4 adjustable headrests.
2. Alloy Wheels.
3. Android Auto.
4. Good lights.
5. Decent Ground Clearance.
6. Ease of maintenance in long term (10+ years).
7. As much safety as possible among these 2 cars.
8. Self centering steering (apparently this is not common now).

Thank you in advance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks