Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2022, 11:34   #1561

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi Leoshashi,

The Stabilizer links for my 2016 MS Vitara Brezza are due for a change. I went through the OEM parts catalogue and saw that there are three part numbers for the same item with slightly different prices; 42420M82P00, 42420M60M02 and 42420M60M01.
What are the differences between these three? Which one should I buy? Kindly advice.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-whatsapp-image-20220325-11.18.05.jpeg

Thanks
Old 27th March 2022, 01:52   #1562
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi Leoshashi,

I wanted the auto trunk opener for ciaz. Can you please assist with part number for same. Have been looking for sometime.
Old 29th March 2022, 12:57   #1563
BHPian

Hi Leoshashi,

Can you please help me with the part number and cost of the starter motor assy for Alto K10 Vxi AGS (AMT) 2015 Model? Had given my vehicle for service and the SA called back to say the start motor is jamming during the crank stage and needs to be replaced soon. I got a quote of approx 7k for the same and wanted to check here before I made a decision.

Thanks in Advance!
Old 30th March 2022, 13:10   #1564

Model Name- Maruti CIAZ
Variant- ZXI+
I own a Maruti CIAZ ZXI+
On a recent drive back from the Mangalore airport, a speeding cabby brushed against my RHS powered rear view mirror as a result of which it snapped shut. There seemed to be no damage and having powered it open again, we proceeded home. Now this happened in the night and only after reaching home and inspecting the mirror with proper lighting, we realised that a small piece had dropped out of the bottom of the mirror( See attached photographs). The car was anyway due for its annual service at Mandovi Motors, Mangalore and we brought this issue to the attention of the service advisor. We were shocked when he told us that Maruti does not stock this section of the rear view mirror and we would have to replace the entire mirror assembly which costs Rs.7,500. We didn't go ahead with this absurd idea as the mirror is otherwise undamaged and fully functional. The guy did promise that he will try and cannibalize this from a written off car, but we have not heard from him since. Would the members here have any solutions?
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20220325_151444.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20220325_151437.jpg  

Old 30th March 2022, 22:20   #1565
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKMADDY17 View Post
Hi Leoshashi,

I am planning to upgrade my SCross stock speakers to another non MGA coaxial/component speakers. After the initial look at the speaker slots i believe i will require speaker frames.
I am trying to avoid aftermarket wooden frames which is easily available and priced at around 150₹ in Bangalore.
Is there any MGP which can help me to install my preferred speakers without wooden frames and body drilling ?

Thanks
Try this:

Part Number: 990J0M999M5-030
Price: Rs. 537

Quote:
Originally Posted by RohitAK96 View Post
Hi Leoshashi,

The Stabilizer links for my 2016 MS Vitara Brezza are due for a change. I went through the OEM parts catalogue and saw that there are three part numbers for the same item with slightly different prices; 42420M82P00, 42420M60M02 and 42420M60M01.
What are the differences between these three? Which one should I buy? Kindly advice.

Attachment 2288226

Thanks
You may opt for anyone, difference is only due to different vendors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adilj View Post
Hi Leoshashi,

I wanted the auto trunk opener for ciaz. Can you please assist with part number for same. Have been looking for sometime.
990J0M79MM6-050

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsathyap View Post
Hi Leoshashi,

Can you please help me with the part number and cost of the starter motor assy for Alto K10 Vxi AGS (AMT) 2015 Model? Had given my vehicle for service and the SA called back to say the start motor is jamming during the crank stage and needs to be replaced soon. I got a quote of approx 7k for the same and wanted to check here before I made a decision.

Thanks in Advance!
Part Number: 31100M67L01
Price: Rs. 7060

My take: Take it to a competent electrician and the starter motor can be easily overhauled. They replace worn out bushes, may replace the solenoid and the starter becomes as good as new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umesh Rao View Post
Model Name- Maruti CIAZ
Variant- ZXI+
I own a Maruti CIAZ ZXI+
On a recent drive back from the Mangalore airport, a speeding cabby brushed against my RHS powered rear view mirror as a result of which it snapped shut. There seemed to be no damage and having powered it open again, we proceeded home. Now this happened in the night and only after reaching home and inspecting the mirror with proper lighting, we realised that a small piece had dropped out of the bottom of the mirror( See attached photographs). The car was anyway due for its annual service at Mandovi Motors, Mangalore and we brought this issue to the attention of the service advisor. We were shocked when he told us that Maruti does not stock this section of the rear view mirror and we would have to replace the entire mirror assembly which costs Rs.7,500. We didn't go ahead with this absurd idea as the mirror is otherwise undamaged and fully functional. The guy did promise that he will try and cannibalize this from a written off car, but we have not heard from him since. Would the members here have any solutions?
Sorry, there is no separate part for the lost part, sourcing from scrap cars is the only cheap option.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 1st April 2022, 12:08   #1566
BHPian

Hi Leoshashi,

Could you please help me with the part number and cost of the AC side vent louvres for Grand Vitara – AT – 2008 Model? Left side louver is broken and rise side is not holding up the direction.

Thanks in Advance!
Old 3rd April 2022, 01:08   #1567
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_subbiah View Post
Hi Leoshashi,

Could you please help me with the part number and cost of the AC side vent louvres for Grand Vitara – AT – 2008 Model? Left side louver is broken and rise side is not holding up the direction.

Thanks in Advance!
Part Number: 73630-64J02-BWJ
Name: LOUVER SIDE VENT (BLACK/GRAY)
MRP ₹1,874

Regards,
Shashi
Old 8th April 2022, 11:20   #1568
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

Part Number: 31100M67L01
Price: Rs. 7060
My take: Take it to a competent electrician and the starter motor can be easily overhauled. They replace worn out bushes, may replace the solenoid and the starter becomes as good as new.
Regards,
Shashi
Shashi Sir,
Thank you for providing the part number. Since the car is primarily used by my father for city runabouts (specially with WFH continuing), and I didnt have the time and energy to get it serviced, I went ahead with the replacement. The car feels smoother after the service and the new starter motor assy just made it feel like a new car with that instant crank+start.

That said, I have the old starter motor with me and if anyone's interested to get it serviced and use it for their vehicle, I'd be happy to give it away.

Cheers!
vsathyap is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th April 2022, 11:40   #1569

Sashi ji,

The following parts for Maruti Zen LXI 2003 petrol MPFI are needed. Request you to please share the part number for each of them per your convenience

1) Wiper blades ( front )

2) petrol filter ( its a metal one, some showrooms pushing for plastic aftermarket)

3) Airconditioner airfilter

5) rear wiper blade

6) plastic clips to hold the front grill

7) windshield washer tank cap
--

Thanks in advance
Old 29th April 2022, 22:45   #1570
BHPian

Hi Leoshashi,

I finally got the Ignis Delta home and she is a hoot to drive. Just wanted to confirm if there is any engine protector plate/covering/Skid plate from the Maruti's parts list like the XL6/ertiga for the Ignis? It could be metal or plastic.

Worst case scenario would be to customise one.

Thanks
Old 30th April 2022, 12:15   #1571
BHPian

Hi Shashi,

I need part numbers for service manual and parts catalogue for swift zxi+ 2018 model. Following your footsteps, I want to place these orders from boodmo. Thank you.

Last edited by Nimalan : 30th April 2022 at 12:17.
Old 9th May 2022, 12:59   #1572
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys. Does anyone know how much does it cost to replace a Celerio vxi rear windshield? A colleague has had a stone fly into rear window from heavy monsoon winds and isn't sure if they need to claim insurance or just replace it with cash. Or if they should get it done at MASS or Local garage.

Edit: Maruti Authorized service center says part has to be ordered and that the glass and fitting charges amount to about Rs 5400/-.

I checked on boodmo and the windshield costs Rs.2200/-
So what is up with the extra 3.2k?

Last edited by Nithesh_M : 9th May 2022 at 13:04.
Nithesh_M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2022, 14:05   #1573
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

You should change 09246M16016(filler) and 09246M16017(drain).

I wouldn't recommend 80W90 for Baleno. Try sourcing 75W90/75w80 GL4 or stick to the lifetime fluid Maruti recommends. Link

With 80w90, you may feel the shifts to be hard when car is cold.

Regards,
Shashi
Hi Shashi,

How many litres of gearbox oil I need to buy ?
Car in question is Baleno 1.2L petrol manual (2017 model)

Local MGP is not stocking manual gearbox oil. Any recommendations in this list ?

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-7e06e5a5d4ba404aaa923b0a8ae9844a.jpeg
amvj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2022, 15:12   #1574
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amvj View Post
How many litres of gearbox oil I need to buy ?
Car in question is Baleno 1.2L petrol manual (2017 model)
1.5 litres should do. Posting a snap from the user manual. Will suggest you to stick to 75W-80 from reputed brands only, if available offline.
Name:  Screenshot 20220509 143820.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  16.2 KB
Researcher is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th May 2022, 17:02   #1575

Hello Shashi,
I am looking for the service manual for my 2013 Ertiga VXI(petrol model).
i got 99500m60m00-74e part number from the mgp store but even they don't know if this is for the new Ertiga or the old one. And the english version of this manual was not available to order. Hindi and other languages were available

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks