Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2021, 04:56   #1456
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi;

Hello Sir, nice to hear from you after a long time.

I didn't quite get your query. I believe you are interested in all rubber components in and around the engine bay and doors.

This link should help you out IMO: [URL="https://oriparts.com/7/86/1547/477651"
https://oriparts.com/7/86/1547/477651[/url]

Regards,
Shashi
Thank you, Shashi.

That's exactly what I was looking for. It has been now five years since I got the car and I plan to change all the rubber beading around doors, rear hatch, and windows. While at it I also want to order the grommets, rubber plugs, etc. as these might become harder to procure going forward though I would say that most parts should be available for the next 8 to 10 years given the number of Gypsys that are still in service with our armed forces.

Hope you're doing well & staying safe!

Cheers!
Old 10th June 2021, 15:12   #1457
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Dear Leo,
Kindly answer my query as below,

Model Name — Maruti Suzuki SWIFT 2009
Variant — VDI(Diesel) Non-ABS
Parts Required — Parts catalog & Supplementary service manual

Also, please let me know on how to source these products say websites, offline stores if any.

Regards,
Larsen.
Old 10th June 2021, 16:29   #1458
BHPian

Hi Shashi /other experts

Is it possible to procure service manual for the Baleno hatchback?
I asked my nearby MGP store, but the guy is saying it is not available and only parts manual is available
Old 21st June 2021, 12:39   #1459
BHPian

Hi,

I am looking to replace the left hand side sill for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI 2013 model.

Could someone please suggest what is the price of part and what could be labour cost on that. Also please do let me know if painting of panel will be needed even for white colour?

Regards,
Old 26th June 2021, 17:04   #1460
BHPian

Hello Shashi,
Can you please let me know if this circled part is available separately for right side ORVM of May 2014 Swift. I can't find the exact part number of this from Boodmoo. This has mysteriously gone missing in my Swift.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20210626_170225.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20210626_165923.jpg  

Old 26th June 2021, 18:07   #1461
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarJunki View Post
Hi,

I am looking to replace the left hand side sill for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI 2013 model.

Could someone please suggest what is the price of part and what could be labour cost on that. Also please do let me know if painting of panel will be needed even for white colour?

Regards,
Part Number: 64511M60M00-P41
Name: PANEL SIDE SILL LH
MRP: ₹7,755

This is a labour intensive job and needs cutting of old sill, welding in new one and repainting the entire thing to body shade. If I have to take a guess then labour will be around 20-25k. It comes in IC coat(primer shade) so yes you will need repainting to white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
Hello Shashi,
Can you please let me know if this circled part is available separately for right side ORVM of May 2014 Swift. I can't find the exact part number of this from Boodmoo. This has mysteriously gone missing in my Swift.

Thanks.
You need 84719M74L00-5PK.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st July 2021, 08:30   #1462
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
There are two options:

1. Replace the entire filter assembly:

Part Number: 15410M67L70
Name: FILTER COMP CNG
MRP ₹1,070

I'm not sure which door guards you are mentioning. Is it this one: 990J0M67LPA-010/990J0M67LPA-020. I have the same ones on my cars. Very discreet but does the job well if located strategically. There are many options so I'm not sure which one I had recommended in past.
Hi Shashi Sir, I ordered the above filter assembly but it seems like they have changed the filter in the current wagonr as the part number was the same for previous gen, so i did some searching and came across this part number 15410M60MA0 if possible could you confirm if it's indeed this one for 2021 WagonR and if there is a CNG Pressure regulator filter like the previous one had.

Ordered the door guards thanks, was looking for these everywhere.

Last edited by revvharder : 1st July 2021 at 08:33.
revvharder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2021, 12:37   #1463
BHPian

Hi guys,
Any idea how much does Maruti Ertiga ZDI 2013 Wheel bearing cost?
Seeing different amounts for front & rear and ranges between Rs.1300/- to Rs.3800/-. Boodmo isn't of much help this time to check price.

Issue: Kind of boomy noise after 80 KMPH and its suspected to be one of the rear-wheel bearings. No visible shakes or wobbly wheels, just don't want to risk the tyres.

Edit:
Guess I got it. Not just bearing, but part of the wheel hub looks like.

Part Number:43402M60M00 for ZDI.
https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-hub_...575.1625813268
https://www.marutisuzuki.com/genuine-parts/43402m60m00

Last edited by ganesc : 9th July 2021 at 13:02. Reason: Update
Old 10th July 2021, 14:49   #1464
BHPian

Dear Leoshashi,

Greetings!

Just wanted to check:
New Maruti Ertiga VXI doesn't ship with front / driver armrest. The Ertiga ZXI/ XL6 has this
Does Maruti sell this separately/ as MGA
If yes, please share the part #/ details
If no, would you have any other suggestions for a good (OEM like) armrest

Thanks in advance,
ysjoy
Old 10th July 2021, 19:31   #1465
BHPian

Dear Shashi,

Broke the housing to my Baleno keys. Can you help me out with the replacement part if possible?

Attaching pictures for your reference. Thank you for all the help!
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-pxl_20210710_1359440692.jpg  

Old 18th July 2021, 01:26   #1466
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccentric View Post

After some extensive searching, I've arrived at multiple part numbers for the supplementary service manual as below,
a. 99510M86J00-74E
b. 99510M86J01-74E

Dear Shashi,
Could you please let me know the specific part number which corresponds to my car? Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Larsen.
Old 23rd July 2021, 12:22   #1467
BHPian

Dear Leoshashi,

On my query earlier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysjoy View Post

New Maruti Ertiga VXI doesn't ship with front / driver armrest. The Ertiga ZXI/ XL6 has this
I checked on the actual console/ assembly of armrest of the Ertiga VXI, (after taking delivery last weekend)
It might not be viable to get a console from ZXI, even if available, as it would entail replacement of the full unit, etc.

Perhaps I should be looking at an aftermarket arm rest
Would a foldable one would be available to suit Ertiga
However, pl advise

Thanks,
ysjoy
Old 23rd July 2021, 18:14   #1468

Quote:
Part number is 990J0M82P06-010. If you need help in procuring, let me know. I think some may be available in my city.
Regards,
Shashi
Hello Shashi,
This is a part number for the Brezza Auto IRVM harness which was available as an accessory. I would like some information about the same.

Regards,
advaithraju
Old 23rd July 2021, 18:29   #1469
Distinguished - BHPian

Firstly, apologies for the delayed reply.

Quote:
Dear Leo,
Kindly answer my query as below,

Quote:
After some extensive searching, I've arrived at multiple part numbers for the supplementary service manual as below,
a. 99510M86J00-74E
b. 99510M86J01-74E

Dear Shashi,
Could you please let me know the specific part number which corresponds to my car? Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Larsen.
The ones you have shortlisted are supplementary manuals and won't cover the entire car. Will be diesel engine specific. Order these two and you should be done:

99500M75J02-74E
99510M86J01-74E

Quote:
Originally Posted by amvj View Post
Hi Shashi /other experts

Is it possible to procure service manual for the Baleno hatchback?
I asked my nearby MGP store, but the guy is saying it is not available and only parts manual is available
Order 99500M68P00-74E on Boodmo. May take some time but it will come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvharder View Post
Hi Shashi Sir, I ordered the above filter assembly but it seems like they have changed the filter in the current wagonr as the part number was the same for previous gen, so i did some searching and came across this part number 15410M60MA0 if possible could you confirm if it's indeed this one for 2021 WagonR and if there is a CNG Pressure regulator filter like the previous one had.

Ordered the door guards thanks, was looking for these everywhere.
Yes this is the updated part.

Quote:
Dear Leoshashi,

Greetings!

Just wanted to check:

Thanks in advance,
ysjoy
Quote:
Dear Leoshashi,

On my query earlier:

I checked on the actual console/ assembly of armrest of the Ertiga VXI, (after taking delivery last weekend)
It might not be viable to get a console from ZXI, even if available, as it would entail replacement of the full unit, etc.

Perhaps I should be looking at an aftermarket arm rest
Would a foldable one would be available to suit Ertiga
However, pl advise

Thanks,
ysjoy
You can change a few parts and get the console installed. I'm sharing links of V and Z variant, compare yourself and you can spot the differences. In case you get confused, tell me I'll make a list of spares to be ordered.

V Variant: https://oriparts.com/7/870/73315/3760185

Z variant: https://oriparts.com/7/870/73317/3760396

It's easy, cheap and doable that much I can confirm. Avoid going for aftermarket craps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxskllr View Post
Dear Shashi,

Broke the housing to my Baleno keys. Can you help me out with the replacement part if possible?

Attaching pictures for your reference. Thank you for all the help!
You'll have to get new key made or search on Amazon for "Key shells".

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 24th July 2021, 14:56   #1470
BHPian

Dear Leoshashi,

Thanks much, for the details
Shall study these and revert, for any further advice

Quote:
You can change a few parts and get the console installed. I'm sharing links of V and Z variant, compare yourself and you can spot the differences. In case you get confused, tell me I'll make a list of spares to be ordered.

V Variant: https://oriparts.com/7/870/73315/3760185

Z variant: https://oriparts.com/7/870/73317/3760396

It's easy, cheap and doable that much I can confirm. Avoid going for aftermarket craps.
Best, ysjoy

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks