Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2024, 14:03   #2146
BHPian

Re: Kia Sonet : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by robincsamuel View Post
Noticed a fuel gauge error today. I filled petrol till auto cut-off but the fuel gauge and the range/distance to empty remained at the same position. It didn't change. The difference is 12 litres and the range usually changes by 120-150kms.

Later, the gauge went up slowly though it took more than an hour; the range is still near the old value. I drove nearly 30kms after filling the fuel.

Has anyone else had similar issues?
Having the same issue. The range/gauge changes fast, but the estimate is completely wrong. Even the gauge suddenly drops to low fuel and made me panic yesterday. Really wonder what's causing this.
Old 15th April 2024, 18:09   #2147
Senior - BHPian

Re: Kia Sonet : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiccross View Post
Having the same issue. The range/gauge changes fast, but the estimate is completely wrong. Even the gauge suddenly drops to low fuel and made me panic yesterday. Really wonder what's causing this.
The dte figure is off by around 14%,the last time I did a tankful method for a long drive. The meter is completely unreliable as you reach the reserve. Probably because, low fuel levels cause fuel pump problems and the low range shown makes you refuel before they tank is completely empty.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks