Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2021, 10:21   #31

Re: Volvo XC40 Review | My new ride

Congratulations on your new purchase. Your review was extremely comprehensive and well articulated. Thanks!

I test drove one earlier this week and was amazed at it’s pilot assist. It works even in bumper to bumper traffic. Drove on a 2 km stretch of bumper to bumper traffic in Bangalore. Didn’t have to touch the brake except for speed breakers. Extremely relaxing. Just had to control steering input.

Unlike the Volkswagen’s Traffic Jam Assist, which works with both lane markings ( Lane Assist) & ACC, in the Volvo the ACC & lane assist work independently from 0 - 130kmph. This makes it much better suited to Indian roads.

I was considering a sparsely used/TD Tiguan allspace due to lack of units available but after driving this beauty I was sold on the Volvo. It handled bad roads much better than the Tiguan with minimal noise from the suspensions. There was a slightly more side to side roll though at low speeds. Did you try driving through bad roads at faster speeds? Does the comfort improve?

Also I love that the car hates if you don’t follow road discipline, it prevents you from making lane changes without indicators. It even prevented me from running off the road (into the shoulder lane) when I was trying to overtake.

The only thing which held me back from the purchase was lack of park assist pilot, and ventilated seats. I believe these functions came in the earlier D4 xc40 pre-2020. In UK I heard, this functionality can be added at GBP 1075 by the showroom itself. Could you check with your sales POC if that’s the case here as well?

Congratulations on your new purchase and wish you a lot of fun drives in the car!

Pranay
pranaynewton is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2021, 11:18   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjbox View Post

PS - Taking a test drive of the big brother XC60 this week for wifey who isn't batting an eye on other cars. Not sure if we will pull the trigger yet but will be on top of my list and might decide to wait for the upcoming petrol version.
Go for the XC60, bro! You won't be disappointed. The D5 has enough grunt to put a huge smile on your face as you pull away from the rest of the pack.

The petrol version is still sometime away and given the chip shortages, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the features are removed (read that the new 2022 XC60s in the UK don't have remote boot opening for instance). Even the launch of the XC40 recharge in India has been delayed.
PaneristiHobbes is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th August 2021, 12:08   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaneristiHobbes View Post
Go for the XC60, bro! You won't be disappointed. The D5 has enough grunt to put a huge smile on your face as you pull away from the rest of the pack.

The petrol version is still sometime away and given the chip shortages, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the features are removed (read that the new 2022 XC60s in the UK don't have remote boot opening for instance). Even the launch of the XC40 recharge in India has been delayed.
Thanks mate. I just had a lovely test drive yesterday and we came back with a wide grin on our face. My wife literally dozed off for a while, getting a nice massage during the drive. Its that good! You are spot on with the impressions on D5. That motor almost behaves like a petrol version, super refined and silent enough. Had a nice grunt, pulls cleanly to triple digits in no time and breaks no sweat in the process. The ride quality is very sublime- we hardly felt the usual potholes and in general it absorbed most of it nicely with no thud into the cabin. The ventilated seats, massaging, B&W audio system, seating comfort with extendable thigh support, ride quality all make it a great package and I can see how the competitions hardly offers any of these features in the similar price point.

The SA is keen to make a sale but I am on the fence honestly as I am told this the last lot of Diesels they are getting from Volvo and the Petrol spec is expected in the next 1-2 months. SA goes onto say that the diesel version will get you a nice resale value down the line which I refuse to believe as diesels will get phased out first before petrol. He wants to make a quick sale so I am guessing he is making that remark also stating that the petrol version will be very poor in fuel economy in the same power spec. While I know Diesels will still be around for the next 10 years at least, I am somehow reluctant to put 70 big ones on a diesel now. I mean I can wait it out and in no hurry to upgrade- so I can weigh the options for some more time. But the home minister is only keen on another Volvo given we really enjoy the baby V40 CC that takes us to long distances safely and in good comfort.

Thoughts?
vjbox is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th August 2021, 12:42   #34

Quote:
The SA is keen to make a sale but I am on the fence honestly as I am told this the last lot of Diesels they are getting from Volvo and the Petrol spec is expected in the next 1-2 months. SA goes onto say that the diesel version will get you a nice resale value down the line which I refuse to believe as diesels will get phased out first before petrol. He wants to make a quick sale so I am guessing he is making that remark also stating that the petrol version will be very poor in fuel economy in the same power spec. While I know Diesels will still be around for the next 10 years at least, I am somehow reluctant to put 70 big ones on a diesel now. I mean I can wait it out and in no hurry to upgrade- so I can weigh the options for some more time. But the home minister is only keen on another Volvo given we really enjoy the baby V40 CC that takes us to long distances safely and in good comfort.

Thoughts?
I was literally in the same boat in March when I wa a looking to replace my 6 year old A6. Test drove all the competition extensively and nothing else came close in terms of features, refinement and pricing. I was on the fence about petrol as well and actually cancelled my booking of the diesel thinking that I would wait for the petrol.

However, given that I would, on a regular office going day, drive about 80kms daily, I figured diesel better suited my requirements. Besides, it is a heavy car and without knowing what petrol engine would be launched, my worry was that the regular petrol might be under powered with the bigger petrols being pricey. I also figured that to maintain their pricing, they might cut out some features, such as air suspension which is missing from the current XC60 but was there in the previous versions.

As far as resale is concerned, I feel that the luxury car segment and SUVs in particular isn’t too sensitive to the petrol vs. diesel debate, given that the current diesels are BS6. Moreover, in NCR at least, diesel SUVs are much preferred over petrol. So I’m hoping that when I sell the car after 6-7 years, I should get decent resale, like I did on my A6.

I also read a report recently that Volvo factories in Sweden and Belgium had been shut due to chip shortages and there was a production backlog. So the timing of the petrol arriving in India (I am told the XC60s come from the plant in Belgium) may get quite delayed to the end of this year, if not next.

Cheers!
PaneristiHobbes is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th August 2021, 15:04   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gismosin View Post

There was no difference in paint texture, colour, or no misalignment etc. it was perfect. Five days after getting the car home, I was finally relieved and happy.
Hey, congrats on this beauty. It is a head turner, indeed. And, welcome to the forum. You have a wonderful way of writing. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

I didn't understand the bit you wrote about the cabin boot access. What do you mean when you say it can't be opened from inside unless it is open from the boot side?
cpabhijit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2021, 15:25   #36
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:

In BLR at least no more diesel 60s left. You need to wait for the launch of the petrol one.
nidhikapoor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2021, 17:40   #37
BHPian

Congratulations on the Volvo! You definitely made the right decision. And it does look quite smart in white! Impressed by their prompt replacement and courteous handling of the dent fiasco too.
What shocks me is 49L on road for an X1. Not too long ago, you could get a brand new E220d for less than that. Oh how times change!
Do keep us posted on the aftersales experiences in the future! It seems to be quite a question mark for prospective buyers but the few experiences I have read about, seem all positive .
ParthVyas777 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2021, 19:29   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psispace View Post
Congrats and welcome to the Volvo club![IMG]file:///C:/Users/prana/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]

Your car is the most practical Volvo right now and winner of multiple awards worldwide including ECOTY.

If you haven't read it already, check this out;

https://www.media.volvocars.com/glob...40/2019/awards

You can't go wrong with this one.
Thanks a lot psispace! Glad to see you here. Your S60 was one other thread I have read and thoroughly enjoyed and was encouraged by it to pick up Volvo. I am thoroughly enjoying my Volvo XC40 it’s an excellent product and deserves the awards it received.
Quote:

They should figure this out by now. It is indeed irritating (and sometimes embarrassing) to have to walk out to do something simple as releasing the bonnet.
Volvo XC40 Review | My new ride-opener.jpg
I am going to star selling this on Amazon. I christen it "V-BRAT" (Volvo Boot-lever Reach Access Tool). Specially designed for Volvo India drivers to reach their boot lever with ease and convenience. Introductory offer Rs.1499 only. Special discount for Team-BHP members available

Quote:
The dent on your car was to keep out all the bad ' shagun' from jealous eyes. Now that its' gone, no worries.
Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN20CQ5187 View Post
Congratulations on the new Volvo mate, Looks stunning in the pictures!
When even white looks so special in pictures, it only makes me wonder what other colors would have been like.! The best part about the front end should definitely be the Thor's hammer DRL's.

Happy motoring and to many more safe miles!
The other colours look fantastic. We were trying to get glacier sliver which is white-ish with a ting of silver. I see pictures from owners posted in Facebook in the XC40 owners forum. However, do note the white is used exclusively in almost all of Volvo XC40 advertising. Hence, I decided it’s the best of all. Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anirudh_verma View Post
Welcome to the Volvo Club!
I picked up a used XC90 R-Design T8 here in Canada a few months back and went through the same process as yourself of nit picking through the German brands before landing on a Volvo!

Wow nice! Would love to hear your experience with the beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anirudh_verma View Post
The sunglasses was an issue I had too as my previous Mazda had a sunglass holder and I was super used to it.
My sunglasses feel vindicated. They have been giving me a smug - "I told you so" look since you wrote this.

Quote:
Ah killer of a car you got there mate! Huge congratulations and welcome to the Volvo club. I hoped my ownership thread helped you remotely, please tell me it did!

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...s-country.html (Living with a Volvo V40 Cross Country) (Living with a Volvo V40 Cross Country)
I did have the pleasure of reading your lovely review and yes, reviews like yours are what made me confident in going with the brand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by invidious View Post
Amazing car and a great write up. The Swedes are so underrated but the engineering pedigree of the Scandinavians match the Germans pound for pound; punching way above their weight.
True, I think over the last few years Volvo really upped their design game!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshkumar View Post
That was a great write-up and filled with humour at the right places. This is the first review on a Volvo that I have read and I find it quite interesting. Thank you and please keep on writing. Happy driving, too.
Gracias!

Quote:
Originally Posted by autotranny View Post
Congrats on your new purchase and glad the dealership experience at Hyderabad was to your liking.

I had the strangest experience at Volvo, Banjara Hills Rd No 12, sometime in 2017-18; I went there around 3 in the afternoon on a Sunday - the showroom was open but there wasn't even one sales person or front desk person to be seen anywhere. I spent close to 20 minutes there, sat in a V40 and an XC60 that were on display. Went in through the front door, came out through the side door, walked up to the mezzanine level where they had some accessories on display, still not a soul in sight.

Finally I came out, reversed my car out of the parking lot and met a security guard who was equally uninterested. When I asked him if the showroom was closed, he told me that it seems everyone has gone for lunch, but he wasn't sure either.

Also, on your apprehension on the resale value of the XC40, it seems this is one model from Volvo that has been holding its own in terms of resale value. I think the old S60 and S90s depreciated significantly, but the post 2016 XC60s and 90s are still holding pretty strong. XC40 is very rare in the used market and I think the owners are generally holding on to it for longer.
Yeah, the dealership changed hands a couple of times. This one is just a year old, run by the Chandigarh Volvo dealer. The only time I visited their showroom was to book the car. Everything else was over the phone. The test drive was arranged from my home as well. So overall no complaints. I see they are eager to retain their customer base and improve upon it. So far so good.

Quote:
What a wonderful write up and many congratulations on your new ride! Volvo makes some fantastic cars, as my XC60, brought home in April from the showroom, will confirm. Makes me a happy camper the moment I set foot into the car and sink into those nappa leather seats.

Wishing you many miles of happy motoring!
That’s one slick looking ride you got there Amigo! Love the colour. The car does pamper you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhikapoor View Post
Congratulations.

The first thing you need to do is to get the yellow keyfob made usable as a regular keyfob. Like the black one.

Thank me later😉
I thought it was a regular key to begin with, but you can program it with limitations. Will check with the folks in service centre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhikapoor View Post
In India? I doubt that. I think that in India the premium is based only on the idv.
I think so too, but by virtue of a tie-up they give a good price. Lower than what some vendors quoted independently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmani View Post
That was a great read. Almost similar to the kind of experience I had before I settled on my baby all of 2 years now -the XC40 R-Design. Of course the diesel 4WD version.
Loved the detail and the experiences thrown in.
Couple of points to reassure you-
- the services done annually are very reasonable.
- so is the insurance premiums post the first year
- I had to change my windshield due to a hurtling stone that came off the rear wheels of a truck ahead of me- thankfully insurance took care of it... Was very relieved.
- customer service has been by and large excellent.
Nice to hear from a fellow Volvo XC40 owner, very re-assuring about cost of ownership. And ouch! On the windshield, glad it was replaced hassle free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmani View Post
The only additional thing I have done to make my baby look even classier than she already is, I imported the Swedish flag which can be placed on the side of the bonnet, exactly like on the few limited edition cars that were released during the global launch.
I loved that bit as well, sadly they don’t offer it in the newer ones. Do let me know where you ordered it from, I might just do it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranaynewton View Post
Congratulations on your new purchase. Your review was extremely comprehensive and well articulated. Thanks!

I test drove one earlier this week and was amazed at it’s pilot assist. It works even in bumper to bumper traffic. Drove on a 2 km stretch of bumper to bumper traffic in Bangalore. Didn’t have to touch the brake except for speed breakers. Extremely relaxing. Just had to control steering input.
Yep Pilot assist works really well! This is one feature I am going to use in my long drives.

Quote:
The only thing which held me back from the purchase was lack of park assist pilot, and ventilated seats. I believe these functions came in the earlier D4 xc40 pre-2020. In UK I heard, this functionality can be added at GBP 1075 by the showroom itself. Could you check with your sales POC if that’s the case here as well?
In India it’s just one variant without any customization that is sold, so I am pretty sure add-ons are unlikely. But based on my understanding, Park Assist is either a hit or a miss. The people who own higher variants could clarify.

Quote:

Thoughts?
If the diesel makes sense for you, you might as well go for it. Unless you have a compelling reason to wait for the petrol. Is it getting an upgrade or facelift? It would make sense to wait then. I believe this will the last lot of Diesel, you might even try to squeeze a good discount.

Quote:
As far as resale is concerned, I feel that the luxury car segment and SUVs in particular isn’t too sensitive to the petrol vs. diesel debate, given that the current diesels are BS6. Moreover, in NCR at least, diesel SUVs are much preferred over petrol. So I’m hoping that when I sell the car after 6-7 years, I should get decent resale, like I did on my A6.

I also read a report recently that Volvo factories in Sweden and Belgium had been shut due to chip shortages and there was a production backlog. So the timing of the petrol arriving in India (I am told the XC60s come from the plant in Belgium) may get quite delayed to the end of this year, if not next.

Cheers!
Very true. Supplies are impacted everywhere and one more reason none of the dealers are giving any discount, nobody has excess inventory these days. I heard this is going to take at least a year to get fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpabhijit View Post
I didn't understand the bit you wrote about the cabin boot access. What do you mean when you say it can't be opened from inside unless it is open from the boot side?
Correct! There is no latch to open it from the inside. Unless there is some trick for it. I did not find anything that would indicate it opens from the inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParthVyas777 View Post
Congratulations on the Volvo! You definitely made the right decision. And it does look quite smart in white! Impressed by their prompt replacement and courteous handling of the dent fiasco too.
What shocks me is 49L on road for an X1. Not too long ago, you could get a brand new E220d for less than that. Oh how times change!
Do keep us posted on the aftersales experiences in the future! It seems to be quite a question mark for prospective buyers but the few experiences I have read about, seem all positive.
Thanks! And yes, I am satisfied with the way they handled the replacement. No haggling on “we will fix the dent in the workshop” I demanded the part be replaced and it was readily agreed upon and given in writing.
Yeah, the X1 makes no sense at that price. Again, usually it used to have good discounts during pre-covid era so it makes sense when you can grab one at lower 40’s. But with the shortage of chips and therefore cars, nobody is willing to bargain.
gismosin is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th August 2021, 06:53   #39

Quote:
SA goes onto say that the diesel version will get you a nice resale value down the line which I refuse to believe as diesels will get phased out first before petrol.
Thoughts?
I am inclined to agree with the SA. When I test drove the XC40 on mixed highway & city, I got around 9kmpl. I decided against the new XC40 and started looking at used ones and they are all quoting 39-40L in bangalore. I am presuming the same would be true for XC60 as well.

I am torn myself because it’s just 4L away from a brand new XC40 petrol.

Quote:
In India it’s just one variant without any customization that is sold, so I am pretty sure add-ons are unlikely. But based on my understanding, Park Assist is either a hit or a miss. The people who own higher variants could clarify.
I tried on a used XC40 yesterday, did a decent job parking behind a car on the side of an empty road. Parked well within the line even with bushes and stones around. Couldn’t park out though because there were bushes next to the spot. Seems like parking doesn’t work if there are objects too close which would be the case with bushes around the place.

Last edited by vb-saan : 14th August 2021 at 08:50. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged. Please use multi-quote option when replying to multiple posts. Thank you!
Old 14th August 2021, 09:55   #40
BHPian

Quote:

I am going to star selling this on Amazon. I christen it "V-BRAT" (Volvo Boot-lever Reach Access Tool). Specially designed for Volvo India drivers to reach their boot lever with ease and convenience.
Well, at least you have something. On the Karoq, not only is the boot lever on the passenger side, but to pull it, the passenger door has to be open

Quote:
Correct! There is no latch to open it from the inside. Unless there is some trick for it. I did not find anything that would indicate it opens from the inside.
Why ever should they call it cabin boot access? And, what exactly is it's utility, then? I think there's something amiss.
cpabhijit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2021, 10:57   #41
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpabhijit View Post
Well, at least you have something. On the Karoq, not only is the boot lever on the passenger side, but to pull it, the passenger door has to be open

Why ever should they call it cabin boot access? And, what exactly is it's utility, then? I think there's something amiss.
It is very smart actually. You can leave it open if you want access, or you can keep it closed. In this case you can lock the car with a special feature known as the private locking. By this no one can open the boot without a code.

So, you can lock and protect your stuff in the boot when giving it to a valet etc.
nidhikapoor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2021, 23:10   #42
BHPian

Quote:

If the diesel makes sense for you, you might as well go for it. Unless you have a compelling reason to wait for the petrol. Is it getting an upgrade or facelift? It would make sense to wait then. I believe this will the last lot of Diesel, you might even try to squeeze a good discount.
Actually for our frequent road trips, diesel in way could make sense but my only concern is its value once this last lot of diesel is done with. The new petrol version is majorly getting the google based OS which allows for all google based features including voice assistance that the Volvos have been sorely missing so far. Apart from that I believe the 2022 version gets minor cosmetic changes to the exterior and interior, upgraded/latest sensors for the driver aids. Internationally Volvo seems to be dropping T5 and T6 variants from the line-up and instead are going with B5 and B6 with a 48Volt mild hybrid system but I don't know if those power trains are making it here. So I am thinking for now I will play the wait and watch game. On the back of my head, I too wonder if the discounts are meaty and convincing, it might be tempting. Again I am torn apart

Quote:
I am inclined to agree with the SA. When I test drove the XC40 on mixed highway & city, I got around 9kmpl. I decided against the new XC40 and started looking at used ones and they are all quoting 39-40L in bangalore. I am presuming the same would be true for XC60 as well.

I am torn myself because it’s just 4L away from a brand new XC40 petrol.
Yeah I can imagine the petrol motors in this case are thirsty. Fuel economy figures in a test drive vehicle could usually fluctuate so I wouldn't fully consider that. For instance the XC60 I tested indicated an average of 15-16KMPL or so in the city conditions that I found to be unreal as in ideal stop and go traffic it would be much lesser. Volvo Diesels in my experience aren't that great for city runs when it comes to economy and prove to be excellent on high ways.

Modern/ recent Volvos in the used market seems to hold value so far but I tend to have my doubts about the future value after Volvo stops Diesel roll out. It would be nice for you to get hold of a used XC40 D4 in AWD trim that were sold in the first lot for a cheaper price. Keep an eye out and the luck might favour you
vjbox is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th August 2021, 10:07   #43

Wanted to quickly check with other xc40 owners, if Blind Spot Assistance & Cross traffic alert was provided. The infotainment panel doesn’t show the option to enable it but all the user manuals, the auto car reviews talk about it. When I called Volvo they mentioned that it’s not available in India.

Could any owners provide insights into this? Does this feature work despite not showing up? (As in is it permanently enabled but not a user selectable option like AEB?)
pranaynewton is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd August 2021, 18:50   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Wanted to quickly check with other xc40 owners, if Blind Spot Assistance & Cross traffic alert was provided. The infotainment panel doesn’t show the option to enable it but all the user manuals, the auto car reviews talk about it. When I called Volvo they mentioned that it’s not available in India.

Could any owners provide insights into this? Does this feature work despite not showing up? (As in is it permanently enabled but not a user selectable option like AEB?)
Volvo has blissfully removed its BLIS & CTA features from XC40 starting 2020 If I am correct. The user manual are generic and common across T3, T4 and T5 and I think T5 internationally still has these features.

I first read it on Team-BHP as well. So was well aware when buying.
https://www.team-bhp.com/news/volvo-...tures-its-cars
Old 23rd August 2021, 19:49   #45
BHPian

1000 KM milestone

Finally breached the 1000 Km mark and both me and the Volvo are getting to know each other. You know, moving from the introduction phase of the relationship, but very much infatuated with each other.

Volvo Service also called me for a complimentary check-up of the car. Did I mention complimentary? Yes, so it’s free…and as the adage says, there might be no free lunch but there is indeed free wash, so I signed up.

They gave the Volvo XC40 a nice wash and did some software updates, and I was back on the road again. Took them an hour and found the chance to up sell some service package.

I had finally bitten the bullet and taken the three-year extended warranty, but I am on the wall about the service package. Any suggestion from the group here?

Some minor annoyances:
  • The time still shows +5:30 hours when you select “Automatically set time” the service centre folks had no clue. They said they will check with Volvo and I haven’t heard anything yet.
  • Spotify disappeared after I did an OTA update of the car, poof! Gone, just like that! Did not even leave a note or anything. No signs of impending separation, glitches or malfunction. Annoying, it was handy to play directly from Spotify and not connect the phone; I need to reach out to Volvo and check what’s up with that.
A Long Drive:

Drove down to a place called Somasila, which is around 170 KM from Hyderabad. Loved the drive and had a chance to flex the muscles of the Volvo XC40. Reaching and maintain high speeds is effortless, and I drove up to 130 KMPH. The car handled superbly, breaks are darn good and the vehicle felt stable. I used adaptive cruise control for a stretch of the drive and it helped take some fatigue off me. As I thought this is one feature, I am going to use frequently.

Some pictures from the trip. The roads were in above average condition, though narrow at places.
Volvo XC40 Review | My new ride-road.jpg

A quaint little pit-stop for lunch

Volvo XC40 Review | My new ride-pitstop1.jpgVolvo XC40 Review | My new ride-pitstop.jpg

And the handsome fellow taking some well-deserved break, not that he needed it.
Volvo XC40 Review | My new ride-soma.jpg

Some scenery along the way
Volvo XC40 Review | My new ride-road1.jpg
Volvo XC40 Review | My new ride-green.jpg

Somasila in it's glory
Volvo XC40 Review | My new ride-soma1.jpg

Adding some Scandinavian charm to the serene background
Volvo XC40 Review | My new ride-car.jpg

The resort (would not advice to visit in the next few months as its undergoing change of management and renovation)

Volvo XC40 Review | My new ride-guesthouse.jpg
Volvo XC40 Review | My new ride-guesthouse1.jpg
gismosin is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks