Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2024, 12:24   #91
BHPian

Re: My First SUV | MG Hector Plus | Ownership Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by GST View Post
How about creaking and squeaking sounds from the plastics in and around the dashboard?

Mine is only a little over 2 months and 2500KM old, and has been squeaking and creaking through dashboard plastics since about a few weeks and a few hundred kilometers in its life. NO rattles though. A bit disappointed on this count with the car which I realy love otherwise for most things. Wuerth silicone spray has helped a bit, but inside plastics are creaky and squeaky, and I am not sure how to get rid of these. The service center people say it's normal, which I can also see given the kind of plastics put in there.
Hi, I did check on the above, there is no sound from the dashboard. Mine is the previous gen model.
TSEA is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th February 2024, 16:24   #92
BHPian

Re: My First SUV | MG Hector Plus | Ownership Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by GST View Post
How about creaking and squeaking sounds from the plastics in and around the dashboard?
Mine is a Hector Plus from 2021. It also has some occasional creaking sounds, which I feel happens more while driving in the Sun. It's occasional and isn't really troublesome. There is no rattle thus far after 23,000 km, touchwood.
RiverRanger is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks