Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2009, 12:43   #61
BHPian

ah Bloodhound! one more Vista owner!
Old 7th January 2009, 13:54   #62
BHPian

Congratulations to you Bloodhound. It indeed seems to be raining Vista's (particularly gala red ones) here. Why dont you start a thread of your own and keep us posted with pics!
Old 7th January 2009, 21:29   #63
BHPian

Got the Vista delivered 5 days back. 500Km on the odo right now. Shes a real beauty i must say. I also got the teflon coating done. Will start an ownership column soon with the pics
Old 7th January 2009, 23:16   #64
BHPian

500 kms in 5 days! now, thats called driving! way to go!
Old 8th January 2009, 12:25   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
500 kms in 5 days! now, thats called driving! way to go!

I think "Touring" is a better word !!
Old 9th January 2009, 12:49   #66
BHPian

Exactly! The car makes you forget about the price of diesel for once!
Old 9th January 2009, 17:40   #67
BHPian

Getting hold of my car next week...

Hello BHPians,

I have also booked Indica Vista Aura Quadrajet and getting hold of it in next week. I am desperately waiting for this car. Team-BHP helped me a lot while selecting a car. Special thanks to member CtrlAltDel(CAD) who's reviews are very comprehensive.

Initially I was about to book Vista TDi Aqua... then later thaught that I should go for quadrajet then I booked Aqua Quadrajet with some increased budget. But later changed to Aura because it's feature laden and Very good VFM. And next week I will be in it.

I think I got very good bargain, Rs.5.10 lakh onroad with extended warrenty, keyless entry, teflon, floor mats, mud flaps all included. cheers:. Still insisting dealer for filming. Let's see.
Old 10th January 2009, 10:06   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushantr5 View Post
Hello BHPians,

I have also booked Indica Vista Aura Quadrajet and getting hold of it in next week. I am desperately waiting for this car. Team-BHP helped me a lot while selecting a car. Special thanks to member CtrlAltDel(CAD) who's reviews are very comprehensive.

Initially I was about to book Vista TDi Aqua... then later thaught that I should go for quadrajet then I booked Aqua Quadrajet with some increased budget. But later changed to Aura because it's feature laden and Very good VFM. And next week I will be in it.

I think I got very good bargain, Rs.5.10 lakh onroad with extended warrenty, keyless entry, teflon, floor mats, mud flaps all included. cheers:. Still insisting dealer for filming. Let's see.
Welcome to the Club V sushant! it surely a worthy buy and you have managed a very good deal. many congrats. your new yr is surely gonna be happy.
Old 10th January 2009, 10:07   #69
BHPian

by the which dealer have u bought it from- BU Bhandari or Pandit Auto and what colour have you chosen?
Old 10th January 2009, 16:01   #70
BHPian

after my previous post I went out for a ride on my sis's scooty and your post's kept me wondering.

Are you sure you got the car with all the accessories + RT + Insurance in 5.10.

What I know is

Vista QJD Aura- Ex-Showroom- 4.420
RTO - 0.345
Insur. -0.149 (if taken from Tata AIG)
extended wrnty -0.036
On Road -4.951

That means you have spent min. 15,500/- for the accessories. well, i paid 15,000/- for accessories. I didn't opt for the teflon coating but i went for the waxyol paint protection. They should give you the film in the price you have already paid. Additionally i managed roof rail (yet to be installed), rear 6" oval speaker, sunfilm of course, and car cover. god's idol. keep pushing them. you can extract more.

Last edited by kunal2202 : 10th January 2009 at 16:03.
Old 10th January 2009, 21:49   #71
BHPian

Congrats Sushant and welcome to the Club Vista.

Man you Pune and Hyderabad guys are lucky. Here in Bangy the QJD Aura costs 5.55 onroad and the dealers dont even give mudflaps free
In fact the Ex showroom price of QJD Aura even in Mumbai is 4.82
check this out New Tata Indica Vista Aura 1.3 Quadrajet Price, Buy New Tata Indica Vista Aura 1.3 Quadrajet Car in India - CarWale.com
So you guys are paying lower ex showroom price and lower road tax.
I wish I was in Pune.

Today I went for giving the my car for servicing and saw the Anni Aura there along with the Linea. The Linea interiors are awesome, terrific, mind blowing,wow...
The Anni Aura.. well the interiors dont gel that well. They should have removed the grey completely. And maintained a brown and beige combination. The seats look good. The steering in the Anni aura is the same as the regular Vista and thats a shame. They should have changed the steering for the Anni Aura. I asked for the cost of the car. It is 5.86 L on road. Now I think thats tooooo steep.

Cheers,
Nitin

Last edited by revhappy : 10th January 2009 at 21:56.
Old 10th January 2009, 22:32   #72
BHPian

I booked my car in my native place Karad. Which is 160 kilometers from Pune. In Pune Pandit Automative was not interested in any discounts. But in karad Pandit Automotive was offering equivalent to this.

I am sure 4.95 lakhs is not on road price for Vista QJD Aura. In Pune(PCMC) OnRoad Price is around Rs.5.16 lakhs... In Karad, I got it around 5.10 lakhs with these accessories. What I did I managed RTO myself which saved my Rs.2500 and Insurence also which saved my Rs.3500 that's why Rs.6000. Actually dealer himself will handle RTO and insurence. Actually dealers have margin in this also. You should always bargain here. And dealer agreed on above mentioned accessories free of cost. I took lot of efforts to do all this.

But as you mentioned that Rs.4.95 lakhs for Vista Aura QJD. Then this will make me worry. Please confirm your quotation.
Old 11th January 2009, 00:23   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushantr5 View Post
I booked my car in my native place Karad. Which is 160 kilometers from Pune. In Pune Pandit Automative was not interested in any discounts. But in karad Pandit Automotive was offering equivalent to this.

I am sure 4.95 lakhs is not on road price for Vista QJD Aura. In Pune(PCMC) OnRoad Price is around Rs.5.16 lakhs... In Karad, I got it around 5.10 lakhs with these accessories. What I did I managed RTO myself which saved my Rs.2500 and Insurence also which saved my Rs.3500 that's why Rs.6000. Actually dealer himself will handle RTO and insurence. Actually dealers have margin in this also. You should always bargain here. And dealer agreed on above mentioned accessories free of cost. I took lot of efforts to do all this.

But as you mentioned that Rs.4.95 lakhs for Vista Aura QJD. Then this will make me worry. Please confirm your quotation.

guyz my mistake...I take it back.that price is for aqua and not aura. I have put the quotation I took for aqua and finally decided for aura. you are absolutely right that you can negotiate the insurance. Not the RT for vistas as of now. my aura had a ex-showroom of 4.69.
that doesn't undermin the fact that you should get some more accessories added up to you list.
Old 11th January 2009, 23:16   #74
BHPian

when i bought the Vista QJD Aura in september it was 5.55 on road in hyderabad. but after the price cut a few weeks ago, its now 5.3 onroad!

the petrol Safire Aura is mindblowing - just 4.3L on road - for all those features!!!!
Old 12th January 2009, 10:44   #75
BHPian

Most probably I will get my Vista Delivery on coming Sunday. I am desperately waiting for this.

Meanwhile yesterday I saw latest built Vista Aura. I noticed some changes in new Vista. Now plastic quality is far superior. Power windows buttons have some feel in them now ('Click' feel). Spring Loaded handles are now replaced with Rigid Handles. This is welcome change as spring loaded handles lacked to give comfort and firm hold.
Door opening latches now have some quality feeling.

I have demanded 2009 built car. That's why I have to wait for two weeks. Otherwise dealer said that if you want 08 built car then he can deliver it in next day. But I said yes to only 2009 built model.

Now I have major concern of ICE only. Vista has good HU but poor door speakers. I am not immediately going for Amplifier and 6"x9" speakers. But I would like to change door speakers as early as possible. What is the size of door speakers that can fit into Vista? Please suggest me some good speaker which have very good thump? and price also?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks