Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2013, 22:57   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: Issue With Wiper Blade in Fiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravinrd View Post
I came across an online store (//www.vicky.in) selling Bosh wiper blades for Fiesta at cheaper price (Rs.500), have any one purchased from these sites, and will these products suite our vehicles or should we purchase these from Ford only? and will we be able to fix it by ourselves?

Can the Bhpians help me with your suggestions? please
My stock wipers lasted 3 years, and the replacement at Ford that cost me Rs 700 (Motorcraft), lasted my another 3, though from 2 years onwards the one of the right side was a wee bit loose.

I replaced with Bosch for Rs 350 last month. Let me see how far this set lasts. But since it is half the cost, I don't mind changing every two years. Charging Rs 600 for wipers and Rs 100 as labor charges is daylight robbery by Ford. Once bitten, twice shy.
Old 15th August 2013, 23:06   #92
BHPian

Replaced the car Battery and Ever since my Car Entertainment system is not working

I replaced my Fiesta battery couple of days back (the old one worked for 4yrs) ever since the car entertainment system isn't working it is displaying as "CODE ...." Is this due to the change in batterry? what could be the issue can some one help me?
Old 15th August 2013, 23:33   #93
BANNED

Re: Replaced the car Battery and Ever since my Car Entertainment system is not workin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravinrd View Post
I replaced my Fiesta battery couple of days back (the old one worked for 4yrs) ever since the car entertainment system isn't working it is displaying as "CODE ...." Is this due to the change in batterry? what could be the issue can some one help me?
Certainly. The music system needs the code to be entered since the battery removal has interrupted power supply to its theft protection circuit.
The inside surface of the glove compartment has a sticker that has the code. It should also be mentioned in your car / music system manual.
Enter it slowly . If you can't get it right in one attempt, then take it to the A$$. Even if the code isn't mentioned , the A$$ will send an email to their H.O and get it for you.
I had this issue as well and got sorted out. No charges for this.
fiestarry is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2013, 13:49   #94
BHPian

Issue with my Car exterior, need suggestion

My car exterior surface has developed some kind of irregularites, emery sheet kind of feel when my run my hands over it, it is possible to get the surface back to the original state(smooth feel when we run the hand over the surface)? what should I do to get there? would some 3M wash help? can some one help me with details?

Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks