Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2009, 18:08   #61
Senior - BHPian

everything looks fine but the exterior. FOr me Silver (first photo) looks so bad.

But again, if there are buyers for DZIRE definately there will be buyers for Manza as well!

Very good pricing
Old 15th October 2009, 18:17   #62
Senior - BHPian

Interiors look quite impressive for a TATA. I would say better than Punto/Linea. The plastics seem to have been finished well. Only a closer look can say. Hope they hold together and age well.
Old 15th October 2009, 18:17   #63
xPK
BHPian

My ohh my!!!

These are some awesome pics. Kudos to notjustshravan and thanks anmol for uploading those. I'm all taken by those interiors (never thought baige can grow on me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Interiors look quite impressive for a TATA. I would say better than Punto/Linea. The plastics seem to have been finished well.
I second that.
Just can wait to feel those. (then I would really feel bad for Linea if they turn out better)

Last edited by xPK : 15th October 2009 at 18:21.
Old 15th October 2009, 18:18   #64
BHPian

Good Pic notjustshravan!
I have one doubt is the rear door opening is limited, because in pictures i can see front door opened very well and rear has opened less compared to the front
I think Alloy wheels are optional can any one confirm?
Old 15th October 2009, 18:30   #65
BANNED

OMG

Very un-TATA' ish car.

Superb, i am wondering where have all those Tacky unfinished plastic gone,and also the Gaps and crevices, where are the flaws. Though its actually not the best available, but TATA's have gone way ahead with the MANZA

And the MANZA is well built and very proportional. Nothing untidy as the Fugly D'zire.

Why compare it with D'zire, Manza is definitely ready to catch up with the Ikons/Lancers/Aveos/Sx4's/Honda City's and many other sedans.
Old 15th October 2009, 18:36   #66
Senior - BHPian

Superb Pics!

From these details pics, it's very evident that Tata are always improving their quality and now, have done a very good job on the Manza. Fit and finish definitely looks good on these pics. My belief is it would be better when viewed in flesh, as with lot of cars.

Kudos to Tata and good wishes to them for Manza to be a success.

Off Topic: Credit to the photos should also go to Ritesh Madhok and if I'm not wrong, isnt there a Tarun madhok or Ritesh Madhok himself on the forum? I'm sure a family member of Ritesh Madhok is present in this forum [brother of his, I am guessing].
Old 15th October 2009, 18:38   #67
BHPian

super car dull style

having seen all the photos
the only view where it looks cool is from the side
I feel that tata being owners of Jaguar/Landrover and all should also concentrate on the style factor too
especially the front grille and the boot
they seem to be etched with the tata designers, who are not interested in changing them
Old 15th October 2009, 18:45   #68
BHPian

Great pictures guys. Seems VERY spacious, VERY airy. Should be very very comfortable for folks inside the car!

Seriously, how many think ppl will prefer Linea over Manza? I have a feeling that the features and the space will blow them over if they see the cars side by side.
Old 15th October 2009, 18:47   #69
Senior - BHPian

Looks respectable, but have they hired korean designers ?
The car seems a bit hyundai-ish in styling. But for a change looks good.
Old 15th October 2009, 18:55   #70
Senior - BHPian

Interesting styling. It definitely is a step up compared to the Indigo but overall, its a rather strange looking car. But the interiors look fantastic!! Well equipped and spacious too.
Old 15th October 2009, 18:55   #71
BHPian

Looks arn't that great after all!!
Seems like fiat has done the coverup job.

Last edited by Spark : 15th October 2009 at 18:59.
Old 15th October 2009, 18:56   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Probably because its easier to sell a Tata product than a Fiat to the average customer. Its also cheaper and seems to have WAY more room.
Well its not that a customer would walk into a showroom and then choose the car to buy. He/she would have something in mind when he walks into a Tata Fiat dealership.

In anycase the original poster said that the salesman would "cajole" the customer into buying one and hence my reply.
Old 15th October 2009, 18:58   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
- ARAI mileage : 21.02 kpl! This is Maruti Ritz territory!

- 2 year / 75,000 kms warranty standard.
This gives a very clear indication of which segment they're targeting: taxi fleets. High mileage is great, while the warranty should translate to lower maintenance costs in the first two years... looks like the Fiestas and aging Ikons in the taxi fleets are going to retire soon!
Old 15th October 2009, 19:04   #74
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
But again, if there are buyers for DZIRE definately there will be buyers for Manza as well!
Wise point. Come to think of it, why do people buy the Dzire:

Well priced. Check
1.3 Diesel. Check
Trust worthy brand. Check (though Tata hasnt had nowhere near the long term quality of a Maruti)
Does the job without offending in any serious way. Check (if this Tata doesn't have serious niggles).

Lets wait and watch the sales numbers over the coming year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Interiors look quite impressive for a TATA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Superb, i am wondering where have all those Tacky unfinished plastic gone,and also the Gaps and crevices, where are the flaws. Though its actually not the best available, but TATA's have gone way ahead with the MANZA
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_ajay View Post
From these details pics, it's very evident that Tata are always improving their quality and now, have done a very good job on the Manza. Fit and finish definitely looks good on these pics. My belief is it would be better when viewed in flesh, as with lot of cars.
If the pictures are anything to go by, I have to say that the interior quality seems to be a giant step ahead of regular Tata fare. Will reserve final comment before checking her out in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme_torque View Post
Well its not that a customer would walk into a showroom and then choose the car to buy. He/she would have something in mind when he walks into a Tata Fiat dealership.
You'd be VERY surprised at the amount of cross-shopping within the same showroom.
Old 15th October 2009, 19:05   #75
BHPian

oh! my... this looks so luxurious in the photos for the price that we need to pay! I very much liked what I saw from the front. Interiors look good and spacious too. The side profile and back are ok types and reminds me of old sedans. Somehow I always liked the smallish box in the back ala Civic. Hopefully we will see one such car from Tata too in near future. For sure I will buy one new Tata car 10 years down the line. Future is so promising.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks