Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2010, 23:34   #91
BHPian

Madhu, missed it mate.

You could have visited Ashwin (Geeash) and availed of the following facilities FOC

1. Water wash ( he owns a Bosch Aquatec pressure washer)
2. DIY waxing. Ashwin is an experienced "waxer".
3. Interior cleaning. You name the interior clening product and he has it.
4. Full body ( not for your car but for yourself) - Ashwin is a Doctor.
5. Unlimited Music - he is a musician too. He wanted to be a music director but ended up a doctor.

His wifey is too pissed off with him because he spends most of the time for his Linea and logged onto T-BHP all the time. Never tell her that you are a fellow BHPian but you too are a Doctor.

Old 24th January 2010, 23:54   #92
BHPian

the 4000km update

4000 kilometres and on showing on the odometer today. It is exactly parked at 4028 as I key in this update. I crossed 4000 today, and it was chaotic traffic near Virugambakam this afternoon which caused me to miss taking the mandatory snap at the ‘000km mark. I hope I will not miss these milestones in the cars’ life.
It has been an enjoyable journey this far. I am yet to give her for the check-up. I wasn’t able to spare time and take her to the Service station this far after my return from the trip I had taken her. The fuel efficiency has dropped considerably especially in the horrible traffic I get stuck in while going to office in the morning and the mid-afternoon commute to the house and back for lunch. She has given me around 8.5kmpl which I find to be too low. I need to do something and probably take her for longer stretches on empty roads, rather than do the multiple gear shifting and inch-by-inch traffic which I experience nowadays.
A couple of rattles are making their presence felt on the passenger side on the B-pillar area. I tried to check if it was the seat belt buckle or the metal bit hitting against the pillar which was causing the sound, but it was not to be. Am yet to ascertain that correctly. A few more kilometers or a few more days should help me find out what it is.
The engine’s rasp especially in the higher revs is sweet music to my ears. And many a time, I have switched off the music to listen to the sweet sound of the engines octaves rising from the octanes of fuel which it is drinking merrily.
The nitrogen filled tyres do make a difference in terms of maintaining the poise and temperature of the tyres especially when on the highways and at major speeds. If any of you come across a good tubeless tyre puncture kit, do share it with me.
I am waiting for the Chennai chapter of team bhp to meet. Atleast, let us , Fiat Linea owners and lovers meet on a Sunday afternoon and share our experiences. I understand that Mr.Mangesh is expected sometime this week, and let us hope that we are able to meet him and speak regarding our experiences with the wonderful Fiat Linea. My next update is going to be at 5000kms. Do give me your comments and feedback. It is so wonderful interacting with other Linea owners on the do’s and don’ts and the good and the bad.
Attached Thumbnails
Linea 1.4 Petrol E-Pack - Emotional(ly) Pack(ed) Experience-240120101172.jpg  

Old 25th January 2010, 00:01   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
Madhu, missed it mate.

You could have visited Ashwin (Geeash) and availed of the following facilities FOC
I have bought one too, and have used it only twice. It is an useful product, but it takes some time. I am yet to find that time. Hopefully this Republic day, I get the required time to use it to its entirety

Thats mighty interesting, Ashwin, I will come to you with the minor scratches for your advice.

Subbu of Xenos lights up his best smile for me whenever he sees me, as I dont normally step out of Xenos without a new cleaning product whether it is a paste or cloth or polish which he has got

That I will do so definitely provided he is able to pull himself away from the teambhp site. Looking forward to meeting him

5. Unlimited Music - he is a musician too. He wanted to be a music director but ended up a doctor.

His wifey is too pissed off with him because he spends most of the time for his Linea and logged onto T-BHP all the time. Never tell her that you are a fellow BHPian but you too are a Doctor.
BNZ- Aren't all wives jealous of the fact that we have a new Italian beauty in our lives. They just cant seem to stand the time and patience and effort we have with our Italian belle. I would say the same if you are to meet my wife. We after all were College mates as well. So that would suffice.
Old 25th January 2010, 09:11   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Madhu, missed it mate.

Old 26th January 2010, 22:14   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
Come on Ashwin, Am sure you agree with if not all, some of the replies I have made to Bnz
Old 28th January 2010, 14:25   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhenius View Post
I am waiting for my Fiat Tyre valve caps to come in and the Fiat tissue box holder both of which I ordered through the net. Not much else to add onto a Emotion Pack.

Madhu, did you get these ? pls post some pics.
Old 28th January 2010, 21:21   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Madhu, did you get these ? pls post some pics.
Will post them. Havent taken pics of these particular ones. Let me do it and then upload the same.
Cheers.
Old 28th January 2010, 22:17   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Come on Ashwin, Am sure you agree with if not all, some of the replies I have made to Bnz
You can come anytime mate. my house and linea's door are always open for you
Old 29th January 2010, 00:33   #99
BHPian

Quote:
You can come anytime mate. my house and linea's door are always open for you
Will definitely drop in the next time I am in or around Pallavaram. Just that it was also pretty late in the night that day for me to drop in. I shouldnt be disturbing anyone who goes to early....
Old 29th January 2010, 00:44   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I shouldnt be disturbing anyone who goes to early....
me!!

it is 00:44 and i am still on team-bhp!!
Old 29th January 2010, 00:46   #101
BHPian

Quote:
me!!

it is 00:44 and i am still on team-bhp!!
Hey Ashwin, That makes two of us....
Old 29th January 2010, 00:47   #102
BHPian

Me too still on Team-BHP.

I log into T-BHP around 9ish in the morning and logout around 2 next day morning

T-BHP is logged on even at office with a minimised screen !

Please sleep Doctor.. we have a long day tommorrow at the TASS.

Last edited by bnzjon : 29th January 2010 at 01:00.
Old 29th January 2010, 00:52   #103
BHPian

Quote:
Me too still on Team-BHP.

I log into T-BHP around 9ish in the morning and logout around 2 next day morning
This is really something crazy.... All of us are either gone completely nuts n bolts with our lineas and Team BHP or its just one way our testosterone can really run through our blood.
I open a T-BHP tab on my browser all the time I'm online. Tomorrow (or rather today) I am going to give my Linea to VST to do the 3000km check-up (@4210km though). Will keep you posted.
Old 29th January 2010, 01:07   #104
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Please sleep Doctor.. we have a long day tommorrow at the TASS.
Quote:
Tomorrow (or rather today) I am going to give my Linea to VST to do the 3000km check-up (@4210km though). Will keep you posted.
Binze car is already there. my car is going to service (2nd) tomorrow and yours too madhu.

guess tomorrow gonna be linea service day for all of us!!

Quote:
This is really something crazy.... All of us are either gone completely nuts n bolts with our lineas and Team BHP or its just one way our testosterone can really run through our blood.
lucky me my wifey is not at home!!
Old 29th January 2010, 01:14   #105
BHPian

Quote:
lucky me my wifey is not at home!!

I remember the famous Tamil Comedian Janakaraj's dialogue " en pondatti oorukku poitta".

Ashwin, time for a get together with our Linea's out of TASS (wifey too not at home - what better time do we get to meet).

Good night guys, time to log-off and go home (from office). Meet you tom at TASS.

Last edited by bnzjon : 29th January 2010 at 01:18.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks