Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2009, 15:07   #16
Senior - BHPian

Congrats! It's the best VFM sedan in the country today. I'm sure you must be enjoying those sofa seats! Do you plan to upgrade the tires as the stock ones do not offer good handling and ride quality?
Old 8th December 2009, 22:35   #17
BHPian

congrats

Congrats. The satin gold colour looks great and seems to be the most preferred colour as i have already seen some on Mumbai roads.

This is the best VFM sedan and here's wishing you many happy years with it.
Old 8th December 2009, 22:43   #18
Team-BHP Support

hey congrats on your car. good choice you have made. about running in you dont need to limit it to 2000rpm. keep it under 3-3500rpm and you will be fine. do that for the first 2000kms. IMO you will probably end up lugging the engine if you keep it under 2000rpm.
Old 8th December 2009, 23:00   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hi rite,
It is a great car. Just I saw one on the road to day. It looks different from other Tata car. Really beautiful. Please add up your reviews time to time which will help our Team BHPians to assess for their future plan.Congrats at the last.
Old 9th December 2009, 00:52   #20
lsp
BHPian

Congrats rite2shree!!! The car looks neat and I am sure your family would also be enjoying the vast amount of space and comfort this sedan offers.

Can u please give a breakup of the cost. Some interior pics would be appreciated.
Old 9th December 2009, 09:57   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Congrats! It's the best VFM sedan in the country today. I'm sure you must be enjoying those sofa seats! Do you plan to upgrade the tires as the stock ones do not offer good handling and ride quality?
Not so quickly, may be after a few months. The ride quality is pretty satisfactory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pats View Post
Congrats. The satin gold colour looks great and seems to be the most preferred colour as i have already seen some on Mumbai roads.

This is the best VFM sedan and here's wishing you many happy years with it.
I hope it does not become the most preferred color . It will make the whole idea of buying a rare color pointless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
hey congrats on your car. good choice you have made. about running in you dont need to limit it to 2000rpm. keep it under 3-3500rpm and you will be fine. do that for the first 2000kms. IMO you will probably end up lugging the engine if you keep it under 2000rpm.
Thanks. Point taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Hi rite,
It is a great car. Just I saw one on the road to day. It looks different from other Tata car. Really beautiful. Please add up your reviews time to time which will help our Team BHPians to assess for their future plan.Congrats at the last.
Sure and thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsp View Post
Congrats rite2shree!!! The car looks neat and I am sure your family would also be enjoying the vast amount of space and comfort this sedan offers.

Can u please give a breakup of the cost. Some interior pics would be appreciated.
You bet. Tons of space. Will post the exact breakup of the cost with loads of pics.
Old 9th December 2009, 10:26   #22
BHPian

Congrats on the new car. Waiting to see some more pics and initial driving experience report. Would be nice to hear on the fuel efficiency part too since this is one among the few Manza safires in TBHP
Old 9th December 2009, 11:02   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravikn View Post
Congrats on the new car. Waiting to see some more pics and initial driving experience report. Would be nice to hear on the fuel efficiency part too since this is one among the few Manza safires in TBHP
I have put on about 140 odd kms and the average (80% city and rest highway with 100% A/C) is about 11.8 kms/lt. I am planning on a long trip in a few days and will put a review soon.
Old 9th December 2009, 11:07   #24
Senior - BHPian

Congrates rite2shree, while my test drive of manza I found un-avilability of front arm-rest and foot-rest highly irritating. Otherwise I loved the car, would had love it more if it hadn't been attached with Indigo !!
Old 9th December 2009, 18:58   #25

Hey congrats mate! Great to know that after the initial bit of rough patch the car is doing well and that the tata guys took care of it well.
As I'm probably going to book mine soon (definitely petrol, based on my usage assessment) , and this will be my first car, so if there's anything I should be watching out for in respect of this car - experts please let me know.

And is it okay to ask how much you shelled out (with breakup) for her?

Thanks, and enjoy her company!
Old 10th December 2009, 09:28   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsp View Post

This is the break up for the Petrol and Diesel variants in Karnataka. The overall price will remain almost the same (+ or - 10000 Rs). The Road Tax in Karnataka is one of the highest.
Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.rajat View Post
Hey congrats mate! Great to know that after the initial bit of rough patch the car is doing well and that the tata guys took care of it well.
As I'm probably going to book mine soon (definitely petrol, based on my usage assessment) , and this will be my first car, so if there's anything I should be watching out for in respect of this car - experts please let me know.

And is it okay to ask how much you shelled out (with breakup) for her?

Thanks, and enjoy her company!
Petrol Manza is a very smooth sedan. If your usage is low (say not more than 50 km/day) then go for it. Its a great VFM car.
Attached Thumbnails
Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02321-large.jpg  

Old 10th December 2009, 09:46   #27
BHPian

Had been to a beach close to my house (Malpe beach) and here are some exterior pics with the beach and the setting sun in the background.

This is the Satin Gold I was talking about (1st photo). The car appears to change its shade in daylight and in shade.
Attached Thumbnails
Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02227-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02255-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02257-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02277-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02269-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02247-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02249-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02232-small.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02233-small.jpg  

Old 10th December 2009, 09:57   #28
BHPian

Here are some interior pics of the car. The dashboard and the odometer display have some reminiscence of the sandal wood paste (gandha) and haldi.

The last snap is just a 'beautiful sunset'.
Attached Thumbnails
Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02239-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02240-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02241-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02244-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02245-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02246-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02251-large.jpg  

Manza ABS, 1.4-Safire, delivered-dsc02294-large.jpg  

Old 10th December 2009, 10:44   #29

Thanks so much mate for the info and pics, much appreciated. For the cost, what I really meant to ask (sorry for not being clear earlier) was whether you received *any* discounts? The dealer I'm talking to isn't offering any discounts or any accessories (maybe mats, but that's it). So wasn't sure if I'm being taken for a ride (this being December and all), or is it the same for manza everywhere.

Thanks!
Old 10th December 2009, 10:47   #30
Senior - BHPian

i was about to ask you to post some more pic of the interiors and then suddenly when i refresh you have already done that work. Superb dude

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks