Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2013, 19:29   #211
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: TJet - 3rd Free Service - 25000kms update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathya_sc View Post
...TJet comes with all wheel disc and hence quoted as pads.. If the rear ones are drums, then shoes are right...
Oh yeah, forgot about the all disc brakes! Waiting for the next t-shirt pic!
Old 21st March 2013, 16:02   #212
BHPian

Just got this custom TShirt printed as a part of the FIAT awareness campaign. Just a little that I can do for FIAT.
Attached Thumbnails
Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-20130321-15.42.47.jpg  

Last edited by Sathya_sc : 21st March 2013 at 16:11.
Sathya_sc is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 21st March 2013, 21:19   #213
Senior - BHPian

re: Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)

Quote:
Just got this custom TShirt printed as a part of the FIAT awareness campaign. Just a little that I can do for FIAT.
That's a nice little caption Sathya. What Fiat badly needs in India right now is more and more fans like you.
arvi86 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2013, 21:40   #214
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Well appreciate the effort, but a small suggestion though. Just "I follow my heart.. I drive a Fiat" would have been a more positive message
vb-saan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st March 2013, 22:27   #215
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Pardon my ignorance - Who initiated this campaign? Is it your own idea? I agree with vb-sans suggestion though. Would have made the tone positive instead of current negative.

I am taking my car for a detailing session. Should help with the awareness campaign as nothing speaks better about FIAT than their beautiful cars!

Speaking of which - thinking of changing facebook profile picture to 'FIAT' as well.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st March 2013, 22:44   #216
BHPian

^^VB/CD..Just my own way of doing things.. May be a little stronger. but I like it that way.

And reg. Facebook.. I have given FIAT's space in the timeline cover, so I don't think a profile pic. change is much needed. I do have some pics that I can use as the profile pic (with FIAT), but I think its ok.

And by the way, thanks for the suggestion..may be, will try to make it a little subtle on the next turn. Not sure though!

Last edited by Sathya_sc : 21st March 2013 at 22:49.
Sathya_sc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2013, 14:09   #217
BHPian

Excited that one more FIAT comes into the extended Family. A beautiful Pearl White Punto 90HP, it is. My cousin is picking it up after seeing almost all cars within 8.5L.

We will be pickting it up today evening.
Old 7th July 2013, 23:28   #218
BHPian

27000Kms Update.

Folks,

Since a very very long time this thread was touched. My Italian stallion has been good with some some 27000kms on the ODO, but offlate she never got an opportunity to stretch herself in the highway. The XUV has been doing the duty - be it city or the highway. The T-Jet was taken only on Fridays and whenever I was in a mood to burn some rubber but strictly local drives.

2 Weeks back my XUV met with a minor accident and was left in the garage. And, fortunately there was a long trip that was planned when the XUV was in the workshop. So, it was time for some fun with the Italian horse and I was EXTREMELY happy to take her on the highway.

28th June afternoon it was, and my heart was already pounding for the Jet since I haven't taken her on the highway for almost an year. Quickly completed my office work and it was adrenaline time for me. Filled her with fuel to the brim and out I was on the highway with her. Everyminute was awesome and almost all the cars started to disappear in my ORVM. The curves were just dismissed at good triple digit speeds and I was redlining her to glory in every gear. Everytime I was approaching a curve, for some reason I was crazily accelerating with a huge grin in my face and she was holding to her line as though she was glued to the road.

Didn't care really about the mileage and it must have been in single digits for sure. Care a damn, its one life and it was a long time to have spent quality time with her.

Reached 700+kms in 8 hrs flat with a couple of breaks and it was life reclaimed after a long time. In the return journey, did some drifting in one of the secluded places and it was pure fun.

Truly the feel, I had with my Jet, priceless, and holding her was like holding a baby and she was communicating with full energy. It was nirvana for me with my Jet roaring at 6000RPM in every gear..I have gone crazy guys, as I write this.. Cannot explain the joy I had in words. It was like seeing ones family, kids or returning to your home country after a long time abroad. You guys know what I mean.

Enough said, Now its time for some clicks (Courtesy Sriram again).

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-1.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-2.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-3.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-4.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-5.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-6.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-7.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-8.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-9.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-10.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-11.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-12.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-13.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-14.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-15.jpg

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-16.jpg

Nostalgic moments... MJD Days.

Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)-nostalgic.jpg
Sathya_sc is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 8th July 2013, 07:45   #219
BHPian

Re: Running Update - A quick highway trip.

Quote:
One thing is for sure, it is VERY VERY difficult to keep her below 110km/hr. You legs will itch to at least do 160s/170s if the roads are free. At least I found it extremely difficult to drive within sensible limits. Come on, we are just on the turbo at 120!
Precisely my fear in buying a T-Jet. But the decision has been made!
TheTeacher is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th July 2013, 15:33   #220
BHPian

Re: Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up)

That is one of the most beautiful jets i have ever seen & you are giving it a real hard time it seems! Recently i got an opportunity to drive a T-jet & man, that was pure adrenaline rush!

Thanks for sharing sathya!
Oranger is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2013, 21:24   #221
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeacher View Post
Precisely my fear in buying a T-Jet. But the decision has been made!
Yes. Very difficult to keep a light foot on her. Good thing is the Jet will happily cruise at 120-130 all day long and will return a decent mileage too. But you will feel that the world itself has become slow..and CONGRATS for the decision. You will truly enjoy the Jet. All the Best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranger View Post
That is one of the most beautiful jets i have ever seen & you are giving it a real hard time it seems! Recently i got an opportunity to drive a T-jet & man, that was pure adrenaline rush!

Thanks for sharing sathya!
Thanks mate. The Jet took the drifts with ease. It was great fun.
Old 19th July 2013, 00:43   #222

Hi Sathya,

This is Lloyd lives near (just a KM) :-) to your place in Chennai. You are my inspiration and I have almost narrowed down to Linea T-Jet. I need your help and guidance for further course of action. I tried to send you a PM but it didn't work for me.

Please see my introductory message and my interaction with johy in the introduce yourself thread.

Thanks.
Old 20th July 2013, 03:37   #223
BHPian

My recent long trip in my TJET is Chennai-kudermukhj-Chennai (over a weekend) with four adults. The return trip I made in 14 hours continuous driving with 2 mini breaks. I really wonder in which car (in this price bracket) I can repeat the same with same comfort.

TJET is great.
prkothan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th July 2013, 16:52   #224

Re: 27000Kms Update.

Quote:
Folks,

Since a very very long time this thread was touched. My Italian stallion has been good with some some 27000kms on the ODO, but offlate she never got an opportunity to stretch herself in the highway.
Awesome pictures Sathya, today I went to Ramkay Fiat's stockyard near to our place with my dad and father-in-law after brief test drive (4th test drive just for them to get a feel of the car. After seeing the minimal grey (tjet) and pearl white (only punto was standing there), I am again fallen into the deep dilemma of choosing the right color.
Old 20th July 2013, 21:20   #225
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post

Awesome pictures Sathya, today I went to Ramkay Fiat's stockyard near to our place with my dad and father-in-law after brief test drive (4th test drive just for them to get a feel of the car. After seeing the minimal grey (tjet) and pearl white (only punto was standing there), I am again fallen into the deep dilemma of choosing the right color.
I have written in your introductory thread.. pls see.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks