Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2011, 13:12   #646
BHPian

Re: HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
Count me in for 2012; for sure, anyways according to the movie we should be heading to the Himalayas
Thanks Motomaverick, You are added to the 2012 list.If you are in FB you can add me and will keep you posted about next years Himalayan Adventure.
You can search FB by my tbhp handle.
Cheers
Old 25th October 2011, 13:42   #647
Senior - BHPian

Re: HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCaptain View Post
Thanks Motomaverick, You are added to the 2012 list.If you are in FB you can add me and will keep you posted about next years Himalayan Adventure.
You can search FB by my tbhp handle.
Cheers
Cool, could not find your profile but found your page.

2012 should be even more bigger considering the fact that this travelog even before reaching Leh has roped in 5 confirmed people
motomaverick is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2011, 13:58   #648
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
Cool, could not find your profile but found your page.

2012 should be even more bigger considering the fact that this travelog even before reaching Leh has roped in 5 confirmed people
motomaverick,, Its not 5. Now the current count for 2012 stands at 20 including the 5 you mentioned.
Old 25th October 2011, 14:29   #649
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
motomaverick,, Its not 5. Now the current count for 2012 stands at 20 including the 5 you mentioned.
I am sure all the 20 are NEW members, the existing IPHE team will be another 20-30 members. Am i right?
KSM-Vtec is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th October 2011, 14:44   #650
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec View Post
I am sure all the 20 are NEW members, the existing IPHE team will be another 20-30 members. Am i right?
I know about VB, long_drive_lover (LT) and myself for the 2012 drive, plus most likely each one of us have 1 more person coming with us.
akaush is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2011, 14:50   #651
BHPian

Quote:
JeepCaptain - you can count me in as well for the 2012 drive.
aryasanyal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2011, 14:56   #652
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec View Post
KSM-Vtec Yes Kaushik. Our existing IPHE team will remain same.. Those 20+ 5 are new members who have expressed interest for our next Adventure.
Old 25th October 2011, 15:08   #653
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaush View Post
I know about VB, long_drive_lover (LT) and myself for the 2012 drive, plus most likely each one of us have 1 more person coming with us.
Dear Ajay, Yes I am already counting 40-45 member team for next year. May be we have to do a full camp out Expedition. Bcos we will not be able to find many hotels where we can accommodate that many teammembers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryasanyal View Post
JeepCaptain - you can count me in as well for the 2012 drive.
Dear aryasanyal; Sure bro. I have added you in FB. Will keep you posted about 2012.
JeepCaptain is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2011, 16:01   #654
BHPian

Sorry Guys for a long break for the Photologue

Got too busy with work and another work related trip.

Aug 20
Kazaa to Leh Drive

Pics from NJ's Camera.
I wasn't there in the team these days.I was on my trip to Cochin and back.
Thanks to NJ and JP for clicking pics for me.

Lalu has already covered this route. This is the same story from just another view or from another angle.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8901.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8903.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8904.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8908.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8909.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8914.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8919.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8921.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8922.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8928.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8930.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8931.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8932.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8937.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8938.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8942.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8943.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8944.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8945.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8952.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8955.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8956.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8959.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8960.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8961.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8963.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8968.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8969.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8971.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8973.jpg

To be Continued....
Old 25th October 2011, 16:09   #655
BHPian

Aug 21
Kazaa to Leh Drive

Pics from NJ's Camera.
I wasn't there in the team these days.I was on my trip to Cochin and back.
Thanks to NJ and JP for clicking pics for me.

Lalu has already covered this route. This is the same story from just another view or from another angle.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8975.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8977.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8978.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8980.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8984.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8987.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8988.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8991.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8993.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_8999.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9007.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9010.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9012.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9018.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9031.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9033.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9040.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9047.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9053.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9064.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9081.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9083.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9088.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9103.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9105.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9108.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9109.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9111.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9112.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_9114.jpg

Thats all from NJ's Camera for AUG 21.
Will soon post pics from my camera taken my NJ & JP.
Old 25th October 2011, 22:20   #656
Senior - BHPian

Day 10
21st August 2011
Jispa - Leh

All team members were very excited. Today we would be reaching Leh. While the hardships we faced in Kaaza Gramphoo sector was becoming history behind us, the enthusiasm of getting to Leh was growing stronger.

Everyone was up and ready by 05:30AM and we were ready after all the luggage loaded by 05:45AM.

Hotel Ibex Jispa
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4848edit.jpg

Tents in front of the hotel
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4857edit.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4863edit.jpg

The convoy ready to roll
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4885.jpg

Chorten near the hotel

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4886.jpg

Altitude of Jispa
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4888.jpg

continued...
Old 25th October 2011, 22:29   #657
Senior - BHPian

Day 10
21st August 2011
Jispa - Leh

We moved on towards Dercha by 06:00AM

The Shepherds with their herd of sheep
Name:  DSC_4889.jpg
Views: 1358
Size:  169.9 KB

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4892.jpg

A small bridge
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4896.jpg

Mountains
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4898.jpg

Dercha was just around the corner
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4907.jpg

The convoy at the Check post
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4899.jpg

The weak Bridge
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4906.jpg

Sarchu is another 77Kms
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4908.jpg

We moved onwards from the check post by 06:30AM

continued...
Old 25th October 2011, 22:42   #658
Senior - BHPian

Day 10
21st August 2011
Jispa - Leh

The last of the greenery that we will see for a while
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4911.jpg

Should check this Chikka next time

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4912.jpg

This route also had its share of trouble
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4913.jpg

The roads ahead
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4914.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4915.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4921.jpg

We reached Patsio by 07:0AM

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4922.jpg

continued...
laluks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2011, 22:49   #659
Senior - BHPian

Day 10
21st August 2011
Jispa - Leh

We slowly started the climb to Baralacha La
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4924.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4925.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4929.jpg

Colorful Mountains

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4932.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4934.jpg

What's that behind the dust?
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4949.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4944.jpg

Please - Anybody care to explain?

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4945.jpg

The convoy

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4947.jpg

From the wheels

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4954.jpg

The roads ahead
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4953.jpg

continued...
Old 25th October 2011, 22:54   #660
Senior - BHPian

Day 10
21st August 2011
Jispa - Leh

We reached Suraj Tal by 07:45AM
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4965edit.jpg

HVK at Suraj Tal
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4980.jpg

Baby Alto at Suraj Tal
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4984.jpg

no_enthu_da at Suraj Tal
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4987.jpg

Altitude of Suraj Tal
HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4955.jpg

We moved on towards Baralacha La

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_4989.jpg

continued...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks