Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2015, 03:09   #646
BHPian

Re: Yokohama A-Drive Reviews

Contrary to some recent posts, I have had an amazing experience with A-Drives. You could say I am a fan of these tyres. Have already used 3 sets of these, 1 on a Ritz and 2 on an Innova.

I love these tyres for their price/performance ratio. They have excellent grip in both dry and wet conditions and more importantly are very predictable tyres. They provide good feedback as to when they are reaching their limit.

I have participated in multiple autocrosses in my stock Ritz using these tyres and have ALWAYS stood on the podium proving that the tyres are good. And with such abuse (competing on dirt roads) they have held up amazingly well with not many punctures and NO sidewall ruptures.
I would definitely recommend these tyres.
Old 24th November 2015, 14:41   #647
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalsa777 View Post
Contrary to some recent posts, I have had an amazing experience with A-Drives. You could say I am a fan of these tyres. Have already used 3 sets of these, 1 on a Ritz and 2 on an Innova.

I love these tyres for their price/performance ratio. They have excellent grip in both dry and wet conditions and more importantly are very predictable tyres. They provide good feedback as to when they are reaching their limit.

I have participated in multiple autocrosses in my stock Ritz using these tyres and have ALWAYS stood on the podium proving that the tyres are good. And with such abuse (competing on dirt roads) they have held up amazingly well with not many punctures and NO sidewall ruptures.
I would definitely recommend these tyres.
+1 above point. I have used A-drive for 4 years, they never disappointed me. I drove on horrible road, during mansoon on ghat section. Tyres are confidence inspiring. This was reason enough for me to choose Earth1 for sub-sequent change.
Old 9th August 2019, 16:47   #648
USR

Greetings Everyone,

I have recently got Yokohana A-drives for my 2008 1.5 D Verna. The size of the tyres is: 190-70-R14

I got 4 tyres for 16500 with wheel balancing and Alignment.

The previous tyre size used was 185-65-R14.

Now my question is, did I make the correct decision by going for the upsize as my driving is mainly between Delhi - Dhramshala.
Last 3 Km to my house in my village has no roads.

I did a lot of research on the internet on the same but unfortunately all this was done post getting the tyres ��.

Im no expert but what I understood by reading various expert opinions on internet nd Team BHP is that this is not a good size to install in old verna.

Will really appreciate if you can give your views and things I need to keep in mind while using this size on the old verna (2008).

Though 10 years old diesel cars are ban in New Delhi but I plan to drive my car for atleast 3-4 years as I dont drive the car in the City nd prefer cabs/autos/metros. The car is superb nd gives my an avg of 17km/l and still touches 150 on a good bright sunny day �� but I believe this all will now change with the uodation to 190-70-R14

Regards. Usr

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks