Team-BHP - Rust In Pieces... Pics of Disintegrating Classic & Vintage Cars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Vintage Cars & Classics in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/)
-   -   Rust In Pieces... Pics of Disintegrating Classic & Vintage Cars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/15813-rust-pieces-pics-disintegrating-classic-vintage-cars-19.html)

Yes Karlos, it's in the UK. I saw this one daily on my walk to office.

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 536158)
Theres another Anglia for sale in Goa by "our friend" the vintage lover. CAn ask him if u want it speedy.

Hey V-16 my uncle told me that you had visited his place in GOA .its called ASHVEK motors ,he told me you were interested in his Belair,and that you took pictures of his cars is it :) true?

Yesterday, V-16, Karlosdeville, President and I went to see a dead Volkswagen Golf. It was a diesel that had been dead for many months (year?).

Popping open the hood to look at the engine, surprised Mickey, the current occupant of the car, who stared back in pure curiosity.

Snapped this pic as Mickey and President tried to stare down each other!

Ram

wow, private property trespassers would be procecuted. thats the look this unwanted rodent is giveing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 535948)
stanher any news on this car? did it get scrapped or saved? do let me know i would be interested. thanks

Sorry friend!! You're atleast 3 months late!!!
This car would've got scrapped there atleast 4-5 days after I took these pics...they usually dont keep any car hanging around there longer than that!! 'wish I'd heard from you then itself......was hoping & hoping somone here would ask for this car when I'd posted the pics......!!
The sad part is as its a rather obsolete & rare car I reckon they wouldnt have preserved ANY parts from it except maybe what would fit another car, viz. rims/tyres.....& maybe the engine which would've been similar to ambassador (which was based on a previous M.oxford model)....they'd have just crushed everything under their chisel & hammer on the spot! :(

PS- sorry if I got a bit too emotional here!

i just saw the picture today stanher of the rat in the engine. you saw it at chor bazaar i guess, then yes maximum the car has two days of seeing the light and then all it see\'s is the chisel. it is obsolute but not rare you still do find the golf. if it was in one peice maybe could have dont something for it. i had found a birds nest in one of the cars that i had bought.

Heres a couple of beauts I saw yesterday. Bombay weather at its best!

hey karl took ishan to see some cars and we chnced upon cars n bikes you would like. where is the anglia in puna brother.

great lets have some pics!

The Anglia is lying at a garage near Mhatre bridge of Yakub Bhai. I believe it has no engine, or so I was told.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karlosdeville (Post 537237)
great lets have some pics!

The Anglia is lying at a garage near Mhatre bridge of Yakub Bhai. I believe it has no engine, or so I was told.

ishan is going to post them as soon as he transfers them to his computer. 100+ pictures. hold your breathe and sit tight it would be posted soon. fiats and lamrettas.
is the guy willing to sell the car. have suddenly got an urge for the anglia. the shape kind of intrigues me,very fasinated with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karlosdeville (Post 535968)
You're in luck, theres a nice looking Anglia for sale in Goa, with a parts car.

eBay India: 1 FORD ANGLIA 1962,2 DOORS BICOLOUR+1 as spare parts (item 120151673482 end time 25-Aug-2007 13:39:16 IST)

Karl, is it a clean and complete car??

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 537258)

uncle there is work on the car. here are some pictures of the car from goa

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 537258)

Seems to be fair enough, with many spares. Nothing can confirm it till you physically see the car though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMATMO (Post 536789)
Hey V-16 my uncle told me that you had visited his place in GOA .its called ASHVEK motors ,he told me you were interested in his Belair,and that you took pictures of his cars is it :) true?

Right on Amatmo. I did click his cars and hes a good host. Very sweet o fhim to have shown me his collection scattered in and all around Goa.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 537013)
i just saw the picture today stanher of the rat in the engine. you saw it at chor bazaar i guess, then yes maximum the car has two days of seeing the light and then all it see's is the chisel. it is obsolute but not rare you still do find the golf. if it was in one peice maybe could have dont something for it. i had found a birds nest in one of the cars that i had bought.

The cars not at chor bazar speedy it was at a pvt mechanics who was trying to start her up after a long beauty sleep. And you should have seen the rat posing for the camera

The cars not at chor bazar speedy it was at a pvt mechanics who was trying to start her up after a long beauty sleep. And you should have seen the rat posing for the camera[/quote]

bhai i saw the poses the rat was giving, thats why i said it looked like the rat was telling you'll trespassers will be prosicuted private property lol: .