Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-171.html)

Booked the following today-
Make: Hyundai
Model: Grand i10
Variant: Asta AT
Year: 2013
Colour: Wine Red
Expected Delivery: Mid-December
Discount: Accssories worth 5k
OTR price - Rs. 6.71 Lac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ikoner_03 (Post 3290989)
Thanks amolbh. Havent purchased the car yet, am currently working on some magical tricks to tick away on CIBIL scores and get the loan approved asap.:)
Awaiting a reply from the bank guys, if things flop then its gonna be my FD.

Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

With respect to your funding for the car, it will be better if you encash your FD and pay for the car coz the rate of interest charged on the car loan will be way higher than what you earn on a FD. Also you can open a recurring account with the bank and deposit the so called EMI in that account, thereby re-creating the FD by the end of your loan tenure. You will be surprised to know that the final amount in your recurring account is substantially higher than what you would have earned in a FD.

Booked
Make: Fiat
Model: Grande Punto Emotion 90HP
Variant: 90HP
Year: Sep make 2013
Colour: Pearl White
Expected Delivery: This week
Discount: Worth 70k
OTR price - Rs. 8.3 lacs
Freebies: Door sill plate, Reverse parking sensor
Dealer -Vecto motors, Bengaluru.

JMD Skoda Mumbai offer to a friend. Flat 1L discount on the printed OTR across the range after all negotiations. No finance scheme. Complete outright buy. No references.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dipen (Post 3298674)
JMD Skoda Mumbai offer to a friend. Flat 1L discount on the printed OTR across the range after all negotiations. No finance scheme. Complete outright buy. No references.

For which car? Laura?

Make : Toyota
Model : Etios Liva
Variant : GD Xclusive
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 17th November 2013
Color : White
Expected Delivery Date : 1st December 2013
Dealer & City : Millennium Toyota, Thane
OTR: Rs 7.14 lacs approx
Discount : Rs 10K

Quote:

Originally Posted by driving_smartly (Post 3300659)
Make : Toyota
Model : Etios Liva
Variant : GD Xclusive
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 17th November 2013
Color : White
Expected Delivery Date : 1st December 2013
Dealer & City : Millennium Toyota, Thane
OTR: Rs 7.14 lacs approx
Discount : Rs 10K

Congrats on your booking. The discount seems to be on the lesser side if you compare it with the ones we are getting at Kolkata. In november toyota dealers in our city are providing free insurance(newspaper ad) along with corporate and loyalty bonus.
Anyways, hope you get it within the ETA, I too am looking forward to my Etios Xclusive this December which is already one month late in delivery due to production issues.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple Master (Post 3300684)
Congrats on your booking. The discount seems to be on the lesser side if you compare it with the ones we are getting at Kolkata. In november toyota dealers in our city are providing free insurance(newspaper ad) along with corporate and loyalty bonus.
Anyways, hope you get it within the ETA, I too am looking forward to my Etios Xclusive this December which is already one month late in delivery due to production issues.

Thanks @ Apple Master

I had enquired in two Toyota Dealers, one in navi mumbai and another in Thane they both had 10k cash discount on Xclusive model :Frustrati and normal liva had 15k cash discount.

In navi Mumbai where i stay i got quotation of Rs 7.35 lacs which was price list for LBT(local body tax) and in Thane i got quote for Rs 7.14 lacs non LBT price list.

Millennium Toyota, Thane had the White colored Xclusive liva diesel in their stockyard which was our colour choice. As per my request the Sales Representative confirmed from thier stockyard and informed me that the car is manufactured in November 2013, but i need to confirm it through decoding the VIN.
There was corporate discount of Rs 5k available but sadly my company did not feature in the list :deadhorse

Exchange bonus / Loyalty Bonus - Rs 7.5k, but i managed to sold my Sumo Grande to known acquittance of my father at much better rate than what dealers offered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by driving_smartly (Post 3301073)
Thanks @ Apple Master

I had enquired in two Toyota Dealers, one in navi mumbai and another in Thane they both had 10k cash discount on Xclusive model :Frustrati and normal liva had 15k cash discount.

In navi Mumbai where i stay i got quotation of Rs 7.35 lacs which was price list for LBT(local body tax) and in Thane i got quote for Rs 7.14 lacs non LBT price list.

I see. Given your situation you made the right choices.

It good to hear that Toyota Dealer at Thane has your Liva is available in their stockyard. Mine is still in the production lines :Frustrati , I am starting to get a feel that they are making it 'xclusively' for me .

Finally made up my mind and booked. Now the wait begins.
Make: Fiat
Model: Linea T-Jet
Variant: Emotion
Colour: Hip Hop Black
Expected Delivery: 15 December 2013
Discount: Worth 70k
OTR price - Rs. 10.2 Lacs
Freebies: Door sill plate, Reverse parking sensor, Navigation System
Dealer -Vecto motors, Bengaluru.

Quote:

Originally Posted by superbhikari (Post 3295647)
Booked the following today-
Make: Hyundai
Model: Grand i10
Variant: Asta AT
Year: 2013
Colour: Wine Red
Expected Delivery: Mid-December
Discount: Accssories worth 5k
OTR price - Rs. 6.71 Lac

Hope you are aware that Grand i10 Asta AT does not have airbags and ABS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vvrchandra (Post 3303216)
Hope you are aware that Grand i10 Asta AT does not have airbags and ABS.

Yes I do. Made the decision since its serving my purpose the best way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenAvi (Post 3284745)
Make : Honda
Model : All-new 2014 City
Variant : TBD
Fuel : Earth Dreams i-DTEC Diesel
Booking Date : 04/11/2013
Color : Either Urban Titanium or Bold Beige
Expected Delivery Date : January 2014
Freebies : None what-so-ever
Accessories Planned: None
Price : ~9.50-10.00L OTR
Booking Amount : 21,000/- (fully refundable)
Dealership : Shubh Honda

The dealer called me earlier in the evening, politely inquired if I checked out the launch of the 2014 City, and very confidently stated that my car will be delivered by the second week of January, 2014.

If it happens so, I will be extremely happy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenAvi (Post 3303276)

The dealer called me earlier in the evening, politely inquired if I checked out the launch of the 2014 City, and very confidently stated that my car will be delivered by the second week of January, 2014.

If it happens so, I will be extremely happy!

What about the CE!?
Congratulations on the booking!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitin.rai (Post 3303343)
What about the CE!?
Congratulations on the booking!

It will be with us. Dad will be driving it.

Thanks, Nitin!