Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2009, 13:35   #361
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
their..

Apparently yes, else AM wouldn't have fallen for it!
Thanks for the correction ,closely following the `How to post in proper English` thread eh ?

I think AM trusted Autopsyche due to his past experiences with him ,i hope he didn't face anything like this with the Nemesis.
Old 21st May 2009, 11:23   #362
Senior - BHPian

@accordmasters

Any progress on this car ?? Looking forward to hearing about it.

Cheers
Old 31st May 2009, 20:39   #363
Senior - BHPian

Bump ! Any progress or have you shelved it for now ??

Do keep us updated....

Cheers
Old 31st May 2009, 21:51   #364
Senior - BHPian

I think AM has been banned,so i dont think we would be getting any further updates here
Old 2nd June 2009, 00:14   #365
BHPian

My experience from this thread says that to give a car to tuner with lakhs of money, you certainly have to look at the past work done by them. And that most certainly necessitates the need of a tuner review section. I do have the intention of driving around a MIVEC Lancer some day and will be double cautious and would insist on having a written agreement and fallback measures.
Old 4th June 2009, 09:44   #366
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by given2fly View Post
My experience from this thread says that to give a car to tuner with lakhs of money, you certainly have to look at the past work done by them. And that most certainly necessitates the need of a tuner review section. I do have the intention of driving around a MIVEC Lancer some day and will be double cautious and would insist on having a written agreement and fallback measures.

Totally agree with you POV !

Cheers
Old 25th September 2009, 00:53   #367
BHPian

@ accord masters

Any update??
Old 25th September 2009, 21:33   #368
BANNED

no man the cars standing at my place these days and I have my hands full with work so can't concentrate on it ..

AM
Old 28th September 2009, 02:18   #369
Senior - BHPian

I just spent 2 hours reading the whole thread and underwent that 14 month emotional roller-coaster in 120 minutes.

Really sorry AM for the screw-up. Hope you are able to run it NA for a bit at least. The car is an absolute beauty.

@Ricky
I think 902 of the 1902 posts you have, would be from this thread.
Just kidding mate! Your passion for bimmers is simply commendable.

@rest

I think Arush's rep with such modifications is quite clearly defined in this thread by now. Any more bashing is simply .

Unless some concrete action is taken by Arush/Ricky/AM, we have no business passing repeat judgments on this. The thread should be locked IMO till something new happens to the bimmer.

I also sort of guess that the tuning industry in India is still in infancy with only a few service providers present. In Delhi, with the other option being Hyperperformance MS, one has very little choice. Seeing that normal capitalist market forces do not operate in the industry, its a scary business getting into it. Perhaps when this industry starts operating on certain protocols and defined ethics, we shall see justice done to the art of tuning.

When I talk of protocols I refer to the division of costs between the tuner and the customer and stuff like an official time-line. Perhaps making things more organised would prevent heartbreak on both sides of the business. Just my two cents.
Old 28th September 2009, 20:33   #370
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssYouWe View Post

I also sort of guess that the tuning industry in India is still in infancy with only a few service providers present. In Delhi, with the other option being Hyperperformance MS, one has very little choice.
I believe HPM is Nivit's venture. Search for him on Team BHP and you'll come across many interesting posts. I thought him to be an expert in his field, but Team BHP changed my perception.
Old 29th September 2009, 00:17   #371
Senior - BHPian

Hehe I know Nivit Bhasin's reputation very well.

That is what I meant to highlight by that sentence actually. With the other option being HPMS, AutoPsyche would be the only passable choice. Poor us Delhi-ites. :(
Old 29th September 2009, 00:40   #372
Senior - BHPian

It's ironical that in the same country, we're having two completely different scenarios in Modifications. On one side is Southern India, thriving with modifiers and tuners who know the job very well and are found in plenty. Another aspect in North India, where we only have one guy whose track record has been overall good and tuners here are like Oasis in a desert. New ventures are there, but it'll too early to comment about them considering I'm a layman in this field.

I don't know much about the engine jobs, FFE's etc. but when it comes to looks, Autopsyche's creations have been praiseworthy.
Old 30th September 2009, 00:55   #373
BANNED

well there are no actions on autopsyches part because currently the car is not in running condition and i want to get it back in running condition which i think should be autopsyches responsibility as he had tampered my old engine and didnt even fix the new one.

AM
Old 30th September 2009, 01:56   #374
Senior - BHPian

Hi Arjun,

Did something work out with the BMW guys? Have you thought of running it NA with the new 2.5l engine?
Hows the Accord 3.5 doing?
Old 30th September 2009, 03:14   #375
BANNED

the 3.5 is running well ... well i am thinking of getting the 2.5 ltr engine back in and running.

AM
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks