Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2017, 18:09   #151
Senior - BHPian

Re: On Team-BHP's 13th birthday, let's celebrate our independence

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!
I am soo very glad that you were born and cannot think my life without it right now, It seems like just yesterday when my membership was approved and i had a big grin on my face for about a month! And since then its just been completely different Automotive life all together, From Spotting cars which has Team-BHP Stickers on it, To going for drives with fellow bhpians, Meeting them over breakfast, Just can't get enough of it, Do i even have to mention how much we get to learn as well? Sharing my 2 cents too makes me feel happy!
Tanveer_2558 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th February 2017, 19:58   #152
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!!!

I have been on this forum since 10 years and I can't imagine how I will spend my spare time without reading the various threads on this forum. Team-BHP is a huge database of knowledge on automotive and travel related stuff and the unique thing is the unbiased experiences that we get to read here. I also admire the various folks on this forum who have contributed immensely to up-keeping the quality of this forum and the gurus who have shared their knowledge free-of-cost, benefitting people like me, who are constantly striving to learn about the automotive world. This is the best feature of this forum and I wish and pray that Team-BHP continues to grow from strength to strength and I promise that I will always be part of this wonderful family and will strive to give back as much as I can, to the best of my abilities.
saleem_k is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th February 2017, 23:16   #153
Senior - BHPian

Happy 13th birthday to team bhp! Ever since I became a member, it been a progressive journey each year. Simply awesome to see that is more or less the same forum that has not changed much since its inception; with regards to the quality of articles and discussions. Keep up the good work and let's see many more great reviews and informative threads in the coming years!

W.A.G.7 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 08:01   #154
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!! It's been an honor to be a part of this great forum. Simply put, I cannot imagine my life without it. I deleted my Facebook account permanently a couple of months back, and I didn't miss it much, but can't say the same about TeamBHP. I guess since 2009, a single day hasn't passed when I missed browsing it.

Many more to come.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 10:11   #155

Happy Birthday to Team-BHP or rather I should say US as we are a part of Team-BHP!!!!

Breaking the Silence or Ice, been member since 2007 and so much to declaim that I could not write an article till now. Not even when I purchased by first pet (Platina) or my second (Nano).

Did give a thought when we (I & Nano) got a speeding ticket, believe it, because my pet has taken me to places - Karwar, B'lore, HYD, Mumbai myriad times so I thought we do deserve one together!!

With great powers come great responsibilities, so Best Wishes to 'GTO and Team' Keep the good work going

Raje

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 17th February 2017 at 13:12. Reason: Smiley.
raje022 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 10:18   #156
BHPian

Happywala Birthday TeamBHP.
Since Nov 2011 when i joined TeamBHP i have been glued to it almost on dialy basis. The content, openness, genuineness, language used, quality of debates / arguments, knowledge shared etc etc are all that keeps me coming back and also in spreading the word about TeamBHP to many others.

Keep up the good work friends maintaining the integrity and core policies of what you started. Being Different is Tough.

Good Wishes.
mahen_narang is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 10:36   #157

Proud to be a part of this forum... keep the good work going Rush!
Eagle1 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 11:06   #158
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP and proud to be part of this global community of car lovers.
Anuruddhs is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 12:31   #159
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team, and Happy Teenage journey

I am sure we will continue to provide independent and unbiased view points to the industry, users and readers. Wishing the team a great journey in future.
advaitlele is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 13:17   #160

Happy Birthday Team-BHP from the new kid on the block. This forum is one of the most professionally managed indeed.
shadab.upes is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 13:28   #161
BHPian

Happy Birthday TBHP and wish you (Us) many more years of success, quality, adventure, reviews, expert comments-opinions-suggestions, travelogues and everything on automobiles. It's been an honor to be a part of this great forum. Thank you all.
dghosh80 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 14:09   #162
BHPian

A very, very happy belated birthday to T-BHP.

Pulling this machine along for 13 years is an incredible achievement by GTO and all the moderators. A massive shout out to them for having the vision to believe that something like this would be possible, the courage to take the plunge and stay with it through what must have been the hardest times, and the capability to pull off this achievement. Great story and may it continue for many more years!

GTO's comments re. the commitment to the core principle of independence is what really brings all of us lay users visiting the site for reliable information. As was once said, don't compromise what you want most for what you want now. It is impossible over the long term to be the most reliable INDEPENDENT auto site, if you have compromised your independence for money needed to sustain the venture.

All the very best!
reverse_gear is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th February 2017, 15:14   #163
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP
Love this treasure trove of information and knowledge. Without you, how different the indian car scene would have been?
My Santro too turned 13....just 2 days younger to Team-BHP.
MSAneesh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th February 2017, 16:59   #164
BHPian

Happy wala birthday Team-BHP. Always liked the binary nature of this forum. There is nothing grey nor left to reader's imagination/interpretation. Imagine being a single David against so many Goliath's. Takes a lot of courage. Proud to be a member of such a "On the point" forum.
bigwheelz is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th February 2017, 17:59   #165
BHPian

Many Happy Returns, T-BHP. Very happy and proud to be associated with the forum. I've learnt a lot and taught a lot to my colleagues and anyone else who will listen, including my daughter, who otherwise had no clue about how we can make a car move just by pushing some pedals.
Cheers
FarPatel is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks