Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2020, 17:00   #76
BHPian

Re: On Team-BHP's 16th birthday, some fun & interesting trivia on our community

Happy birthday team bhp .. My Valentine Wish you and me hold hands together and drive through all roads of our lives.
livetodrive is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 17:30   #77
Senior - BHPian

Happy sweet, sweet 16, Team BHP.

This not-so-little automotive corner of the internet has grown to become an indispensable part of my life over time. I've come to appreciate not just the diversity of views and subjects on offer, but the sheer, mind-boggling breadth of it. But perhaps more than anything else, I value some of the friendships I've formed on here. I think that's true for a lot of us; we come for the cars, we stay for the conversations that veer in directions foreseen and unforeseen.

Here's hoping the big T continues to go from strength to strength.

Last edited by iliketurtles : 14th February 2020 at 17:59. Reason: Squished a typo underfoot
iliketurtles is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 17:59   #78
BHPian

Very Happy Birthday Team-BHP.

Across all variety of forums, I think this is the only forum in India with such seriousness, enormous content, frequent updates and quality. No wonder more than 50% of my screen time online is team-bhp.com.
Well of course no one among my friends question over my answers when I quote team-bhp on automobile/industry related topics

Big thank you to the mods and team at Team-BHP.

A trivia about me and my car,
My first car is Ritz Zxi. I booked and bought it even before taking a test drive, was convinced just by reading the review on team-bhp.com.

Last edited by dipdawiz : 14th February 2020 at 18:09.
dipdawiz is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 18:32   #79
BHPian

Happy Birthday to all of us BHPians.

Reading the forum everyday is like an addiction. It is not something that you read in your spare time. It becomes part of your daily routine.

The best part about Team-Bhp is the control of the mods over the content.
I see too many institutions, especially schools, caving into the demands of parents and children and letting them do whatever they want just because they are the 'customer'.

Here's wishing our dear forum always remains the gold standard of automotive forums.
Alfresco is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 18:34   #80
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday, Team-BHP. Feel proud to be a part of this great knowledgeable forum.

My son in the early teens used to ask about cars & bikes and my reply was "Did you check in team-bhp".

Nowadays he is not asking me anything.
RGK is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 18:50   #81
BHPian

Happy Birthday, Team-BHP! With the amount of fan following the forum has, we are sure that it has already found its power band and the sweet spot. Let’s wish that it keeps redlining and churn own amazing content for years to come! In our own language, keep Revving!!

A special thanks to the Mods for keeping the forum’s spirit alive! In the world where access to internet and web hosting is so easy and affordable and with the popularity and the command our forum has in the automotive industry, ensuring to keep all the negativity away is a mammoth task. TAKE A BOW!

Like all of you, I got introduced to a lot of folks through the forum. From a mere bhpian status quo, a lot of them became friends and then like a family. Be it quick coffee meets, camping, OTRs or late night/earning morning rides, there is never a dearth of things that we haven’t done together.

Cheers
R-Six
R-Six is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 19:01   #82
BHPian

Cheers to TeamBhp and the people who have added 'drive' to our normal lives. While I don't regularly write on posts, make it a point to catch almost all of them atleast the home page ones every alternate day.

Enjoy the 16th, lots of love and good wishes
xsrahul is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 19:05   #83
BHPian

Happy Birthday to India's most popular automative forum!

I have clearly noticed that the sticker on the vehicle makes a difference to the behaviour of those following behind !
Nalin1 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 19:39   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
• Sometimes, if you drop us an email via the contact us form with criticism / suggestions / compliments or even a query that is well-written & thought provoking, you might get an invitation email to register on the forum. A minimum of 200 BHPians have come onboard that way.
I am on that list of those 200 odd people . I remember I have reported a small UI bug on expand and collapse icons.

Many More Happy Returns of the Day, my dear Team-BHP!. It all started way back in July 2010 when I came to know about this forum from a fellow BHPian and dear friend, NaveenKK. My current manager is a car enthusiast and so we share great conversations. Whenever I say I'm busy with work, his next question would be TBHP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InControl View Post
Happy 16th TBHP

It has been my go-to place for anything and everything even apart from cars. In fact , when i purchased a mattress from a hitherto unknown brand, my wife asked me where did i come to know about it. After hearing my answer, rolling eyes

Keep up the good work
InControl - Same with me dude. Except for my work-related queries (which I do a StackOverflow), I will always pit stop at TBHP and proceed to Google.

Dear GTO/Mods - I would love to see the searched terms (minus automobile related) in Team-BHP search box from your Google Analytics Reports. I am sure some of them will be quite funny.

Last edited by vijayshouree : 14th February 2020 at 19:41.
vijayshouree is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 19:45   #85
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team BHP.

Proud to be a member of this august forum. The width, breadth and depth of knowledge you gain by reading through this forum can never be detailed. The healthy and high standard discussion aids the reader to decide on his requirement for anything on wheels – car selection or any modification etc.

Special thanks to GTO and other moderators for managing the forum and for all their hard work in maintaining the high standard set for all these years and for many more years to come.
AshBabu is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 20:13   #86
BHPian

I wanted to share my own unique way of using Team BHP

We work in a video conf company, and we use Team-bhp.com to test screen share. The home page has a unique mix of complicated text, and the photos flipping to create a slide share effect.
So, Basically, I am watching Team-Bhp screen invariably, even when I am working
vinya_jag is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 20:18   #87
BHPian

TeamBhp is THE authoritative and definitive source when it comes to car scene in India.
@GTO - Summary of stats in OP were actually an eye opener.

Congratulations to the mods and the entire community for these exceptional achievements. Cheers to many more
warrioraks is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 20:41   #88
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations to Team-Bhp, GTO, the entire moderator team and of course the wonderful community. Lot of things have changed in 16 years, but Team-Bhp has weathered all of that and is going from strength to strength.

Honestly, this is the only place online where I spend any significant amount of time online. Rest all have died down.

A recent high point with respect to my engagement with Team Bhp was when, as part of some explore work activity we were doing, my boss pinged me a link from Team Bhp and told me- 'Go through this, it is very useful information and see if you can dig deeper'. I look at the link and respond ' Of course I know it is useful information- I wrote this thread'
Rajeevraj is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 21:08   #89
BHPian

Congratulations to all the esteemed team bhp community members on the birthday of our forum. Special thanks to the moderators for doing a great service to community and heartfelt gratitude to GTO for conceiving and giving shape to his passion by starting this enthusiast's forum. It has become a habit and part of daily routine for most of the members. I think the members may forget the names of their relatives but will remember the names of fellow community members all their lifetime even if they have not met personally. It really is an extended family for all of us. Cheers
Sandeep500 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 21:11   #90
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations on the 16th Birthday, Enjoy !
karan561 is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks