Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2020, 11:00   #136
BHPian

Re: On Team-BHP's 16th birthday, some fun & interesting trivia on our community

Tbhp has consistently been the first thing I check in the morning and the last site I log into before I sleep. This has been a habit almost every day since my membership was approved a little less than 12 yrs ago. My only regret is not having been able to elevate myself to Senior Bhpian status even after a decade
On the brighter side I've never been infracted so I guess I'm one of the good boys here.

Last edited by Roy.S : 17th February 2020 at 11:03. Reason: Grammar
Roy.S is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th February 2020, 14:53   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by InControl View Post
How true! The mattress turned out to be a great decision. All credits to actual user reviews from TBHP that helped me in making a informed decision.

Yes, she knows. The same, rolling eyes
Gutsy move. Well done mate!
Cheers!
Clouseau is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th February 2020, 15:10   #138
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday to the place I call my home on the Internet - Team-BHP.

I started reading Team BHP from 2004, and there has been rarely a day when I am in front of a system and didn't check Team-BHP. But, it took me 4 more years to think of applying for membership and happy that I took that decision.

The verity and quality of threads never cease to amaze me and this is the first place I look for most of the stuff - be it automobiles, household appliances, trip planning, which hotel to book, which hotel to eat out, which watch should I ogle next - the list is virtually endless :-D

--Anoop
theexperthand is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th February 2020, 15:18   #139
BHPian

Apologies for the belated wishes team ! You guys have set the benchmark on what Quality is all about, thanks for that.

There is never a day that goes by without the mention of Team - BHP between me and my wife. Be it Finances, gadgets, Car advices, Food list for Travelling and the list goes on.

- I was pleasantly surprised when my wife packed boiled eggs for our Chennai - Nagercoil Drive, which she never does. When asked, she said " I picked it up on Team BHP - Do's and Don't for highway rides
Sk8r is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th February 2020, 15:59   #140

Many many good wishes to Team-bhp's 16th birthday. May the legacy continue for next 100 years.
Travel master is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th February 2020, 17:35   #141
sgm
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
BHPians, your birthday gift for Team-BHP will be adding to this list in your replies !

!
Happy Sweet 16th birthday wishes to this wonderful forum.
I have been following TBHP for from 2005 when I started my search for my first car. When I finally became a member recently, I was more excited than any of my car purchases.
For me, TBHP is the first thing to get warmed up on a regular day and I have to confess that I'm addicted
Brilliant job by GTO, the mods and the forum members for keeping such amazing standards, variety and quality
sgm is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th February 2020, 17:47   #142
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
Another meet happened today, also celebrated it with a cake. Meet thread coming up from organizer 'mohansrides'.
Meet thread is live here: Link. (Team-BHP Birthday meet for Motorcyclist BHPians - Feb 16th @ Mapro Garden, Lonavla)
moralfibre is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th February 2020, 17:59   #143
BHPian

Congratulations on turning 16!

As my birthday gift to this community, and to myself, I fished out my username and finally logged in. This page says I last logged in 2013. Needless to say, I lurk on the forum regularly.

In this day and age, trust and quality are truly aspiring values to stand for. And they result in family and community. Also happy to see tradition too. Laptops are the new bahi-khata.

Here's to 16 more. And I hope your next server is named after the humble electric motor (or even the battery), the way things are shaping up. I am sure it will handle 21 million more hits that you are surely going to receive soon.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited by aah78 : 18th February 2020 at 05:08. Reason: Spacing fixed.
sidoza is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th February 2020, 13:46   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
content is king.
The above 3 words reflect TeamBhp's journey & standing so well :

Automotive Offering : Content
As on date status : IS
Ranking : King
Ooomph is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th February 2020, 14:25   #145
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!

This has been an absolute joyful for me personally where I have learned so many new things, enjoyed the reviews/travelogues, and shared my own personal experiences.

While I don't like writing much, Team-BHP actually made most of guys like me write better with its policies & even high standards of fellow bhp-ians. Grammarly that!

Team-BHP Moderators - RESPECT to you all.

Below are the 2 things I look forward to in this year:
-Nexon EV Review
-Manufacturer yearly Sales Report. A long pending one GTO

Cheers!
viren83 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th February 2020, 14:39   #146
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP and congratulations to all BHPians. Big shout-out to Rush and all the mods
Proud to be part of this community for past 10 years. The diversity of threads and quality of content is the key
C300 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th February 2020, 15:52   #147
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP! and kudos to the moderators for efficiently maintaining the forum. Heartfelt thanks to fellow BHPians for the vast treasure trove of knowledge that has been shared in here.

I have been an avid reader of the forum since my college days of 2010-11 and a member of the forum since April 2015, the same month in which I bought my first car. This forum has been my go-to source for anything related to cars.

Some interesting trivia from me -
1) I check team-bhp reviews even for taking a Zoomcar/Revv in other cities
2) I visited Langkawi last year for a family holiday and was surprised to find 8 travelogues related to Langkawi in the forum. One travelogue particularly pertains to which car to rent in Langkawi
3) The only time I did not get any results from Team-BHP was when I was searching for any feedback on XM2+ recently launched by Michelin.

Last edited by subhro1988 : 18th February 2020 at 15:53. Reason: Typing Error
subhro1988 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th February 2020, 15:58   #148
BHPian

Time flies - Sixteen is it? well, congratulations and best wishes for many more to come.

Be it a mundane route query or a complex technical issue , there is always another BHPian who is there to share his/her unbiased and honest advice and help. And sometimes the help does not end up at mere lip service it makes it's physical presence felt. All this done with no expectation in return, the sense camaraderie is probably what makes this forum tick.

Thanks to all good folks out here, i was able to plan long journeys with senior citizens to a number of smaller cities and towns in maharashtra, karnataka, andhra and kerela. Explore and know this great country of ours.

Before teambhp the longest drive i had done was mumbai to pune and back. For me and my family it literally opened up the roads - many times as an alternative to air/rail travel. So thanks again.

Last edited by cyberwhizs : 18th February 2020 at 16:16.
cyberwhizs is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th February 2020, 16:36   #149
BHPian

Some very interesting bits of information indeed. A keeper of a thread.

For a community based forum, the laurels are indeed astonishing. At the same time I am in an "amazed mode" everyday looking at the tons of information being posted. A big thanks to all the moderators and the forum members who sustain the spirit of this forum.

And as rightly mentioned, the forum has progressed much ahead in also including topics unrelated to automobiles in general. I have been an occasional reader of those and I am surprised by the amount of details I gain while browsing through the pages. It has become a habit to search for something first in TBHP before going over to any other repository on the world wide web.

A very Happy 16th Birthday to TBHP, I am sure its going to be my solace for many years and more when needing that titbit about which oil, which tyre size, which car, which variant, which lights, which place and even a book, movie or a credit card for that matter.

Last edited by sandx : 18th February 2020 at 16:37.
sandx is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th February 2020, 18:05   #150

Cars have been my passion since childhood. I started reading the threads on Team-BHP since 2008, and my favourite section is the Travelogue section and Super-Cars & Imports in India. Keep continuing.

Happy Sweet 16 www.Team-Bhp.com. May God Bless.
Michael_Fanai is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks