Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2005, 12:53   #301
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
ok guys i know this is a bit too soon to talk about some upgradations but looking at the time it took me to finally decide on the setup decided i better post it up..
im looking for a pioneer dvd changer and a good screen to watch the dvds on..budget around 15k..so guys keep ur views rolling...
McL, you dont have a driver. and it a TERRIBLE idea to put a screen on upfront and drive.

So IMO you really dont need a screen. Navin has a screen for his child, but then you are a child yourself lol.

And if you park on the road and sit in the car, it had better be with a girl, in which case there will be more interesting things to do than watch DVDs.

Dont waste your money my little man.
Old 25th October 2005, 13:04   #302
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
McL, you dont have a driver. and it a TERRIBLE idea to put a screen on upfront and drive.

So IMO you really dont need a screen. Navin has a screen for his child, but then you are a child yourself lol.

And if you park on the road and sit in the car, it had better be with a girl, in which case there will be more interesting things to do than watch DVDs.

haha now thats a 32 year old child saying that...or atleast behaves like one...point to be noted kiddo!!! arey but btw u know me na...the only activity i prefer doing in a car is to floor the pedal and burn some rubber...lets leave the rest behind the 4 walls..and surely will tape the keyhole ..never know when kids tend to MISSbehave...
Old 25th October 2005, 13:13   #303
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
...floor the pedal and burn some rubber...lets leave the rest behind the 4 walls..and surely will tape the keyhole ..never know when kids tend to MISSbehave...
There are other ways to burn rubber too... lol

And they are more fun! (though in the long run they cost more)
Old 25th October 2005, 13:18   #304
BANNED

Quote:
There are other ways to burn rubber too... lol

And they are more fun! (though in the long run they cost more)
abey sam where are u ??? looks like ur on a total sex drive...tere balo ki fan se baath hui kya ???
Old 25th October 2005, 19:36   #305
BANNED

Quote:

anyways have taken this 32 year old kids(only those who have met will know he acts like a 5 yr old lol) suggestion seriously.. i think he has got a point..i drive the car myself and it is a terrible idea to put a screen upfront..kudos sam!!!! so bye bye dvd changer and screen..

and lol i still am single so that question of urs with more interesting things to do than watch dvds is certainly out for the moment..until then i better enjoy my music or still better find myself some miss to MISSbehave with!!! yikes no way that will put me into more trouble ..oye sam "khudh gaddhe mein girgaya ab mujhe bhi iss jaal mein dhakelna chahta hey kya"...navin expect more nightmares with translations that sams going to give this time..i better stick to my music for the moment then...

PS: i can see v1p3r and psycho thinking, finally thats some money saved on the useless ICE equipment..
Old 25th October 2005, 20:13   #306
Senior - BHPian

the dvd screen is a waste of money especially if youre putting it upfront for yourslef. id rather have you invest it elsewhere. and trust me you will never get down to watchin anything for more than 5 mins at a stretch, forget about a whole movie! Now lets see where else you can utilize that cash... any options?
Old 25th October 2005, 22:15   #307
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche

the dvd screen is a waste of money especially if youre putting it upfront for yourslef. id rather have you invest it elsewhere. and trust me you will never get down to watchin anything for more than 5 mins at a stretch, forget about a whole movie! Now lets see where else you can utilize that cash... any options?
haha options!!!! if i were to have it sams way he would certainly say spend out on ur girlfriend .. well no engine mods for atleast 5 mnths..so all options are for external or non engine mods..so any ideas..
Old 26th October 2005, 00:22   #308
Senior - BHPian

I think i am gonna make a things to har list when i visit bangalore
1. Mclaren's Hertz setup.
2. Hertz Setup on Mclarens car
3. JB's work on teh Zen
4. Put Mclaren's audio setup on my drool drool list

Lucky little Mclaren rides one of the best ICE setup. emm emm emm. now how can i sleep peacefully
Old 26th October 2005, 09:16   #309
Team-BHP Support

mclaren i am learning to read around the Hinglish.

I am also looking for a cheap motorised vide screen for the front the kind that sits in the DIN slot of the HU. My car has a 2 DIN slot so 1 DIN slot is free. the object is that I can make changes to the DVD changer without sitting the rear seat. Nowadays I first sit in the rear set up the DVD changer and then start to drive. This way I can make changes easier. After changes are made I can put the screen away.
Old 26th October 2005, 10:56   #310
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
mclaren i am learning to read around the Hinglish.
does that mean an end to sams nightmarish translations !!!! whew im a relieved man..
Old 26th October 2005, 11:04   #311
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
I think i am gonna make a things to har list when i visit bangalore
1. Mclaren's Hertz setup.
2. Hertz Setup on Mclarens car
3. JB's work on teh Zen
4. Put Mclaren's audio setup on my drool drool list

Lucky little Mclaren rides one of the best ICE setup. emm emm emm. now how can i sleep peacefully
sure jk..would love to show around my little setup..actually did i mention that the eyeballer has left me with some good memories and a BLOODY HEADACHE !!!! so havent even taken my HU out of my cupboard over the last week...whew fed up with music are my little ears...and trust me its safer for u to keep ur feet planted wherever u are until the rains in bangalore settle down..its a havoc here..
Old 26th October 2005, 12:36   #312
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
does that mean an end to sams nightmarish translations !!!! whew im a relieved man..
nah i read those (as they are in english) and have a laugh. then get back to audio. I have a one track mind.

you see some years back when i was single a gang of us went to a bar called Hooters. Some of the grils signed the calendar they were selling. You can well understand what i thought when they included XO XO in their signatures.
Old 26th October 2005, 12:42   #313
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
nah i read those (as they are in english) and have a laugh. then get back to audio. I have a one track mind.

you see some years back when i was single a gang of us went to a bar called Hooters. Some of the grils signed the calendar they were selling. You can well understand what i thought when they included XO XO in their signatures.
When I have a bar, I'm going to call it "WOOFERS"
Old 26th October 2005, 17:11   #314
Team-BHP Support

Sam you've ben beat, sorta,
WOOFERS & TWEETERS
3303 N. Midkiff (San Miguel Square – Corner of Midkiff & Wadley)
(432)-522-2111
Midland, Texas.

Last edited by navin : 26th October 2005 at 17:12.
Old 27th October 2005, 00:59   #315
BANNED

hey guys i know its a little .. but here is a video of the disco 82 dancing away to glory..
http://rapidshare.de/files/6798399/MOV01345.MPG.html

ajay sorry for the late posting,couldnt upload it earlier..

PS: navin u better wear ur sunglasses ..
btw is there any reason as to why none of the cameras are able to pick up the brightness of the neons and their spread at night navin...they appear very blurred on cam but in reality they are bright and also spread over a large distance which by this video doesnt seem so obvious...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks