Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2013, 22:38   #871
BHPian

re: The "Online Shopping" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
I did search the thread, and it is mentioned a few times: any recent opinion or experience of Greendust?
I've only one experience and that was horrible!! I'd suggest to stay away from this site.
Old 2nd October 2013, 11:21   #872
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is there any site which has ear plugs (for noise insulation)? Sometimes there is too much noise around and I prefer some peace in order to do my work. I have just used Flipkart till now. Any site where I can find ear plugs?

Last edited by Saanil : 2nd October 2013 at 11:22.
Old 2nd October 2013, 13:38   #873
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saanil View Post
Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is there any site which has ear plugs (for noise insulation)? Sometimes there is too much noise around and I prefer some peace in order to do my work. I have just used Flipkart till now. Any site where I can find ear plugs?
Check on ebay.in

For example, a simple search for "ear plugs" generated these results: http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_trksi...at=0&_from=R40

I am sure apart from the ear phones, towards the bottom of the page, you have ear plugs also.
Old 2nd October 2013, 19:44   #874
E63
BANNED

The ear plugs are available at each and every chemist!

Go for the 3M ones!
Old 2nd October 2013, 21:40   #875
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saanil View Post
Hi Guys,

As others have mentioned you can get ear plugs at all decent medical shops. No need to order them online
Old 2nd October 2013, 21:46   #876
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
I did search the thread, and it is mentioned a few times: any recent opinion or experience of Greendust?
I just went through Greedust prices, sometimes brand new items available in snapdeal is much cheaper than these refurbished items available here.
Old 2nd October 2013, 22:08   #877
BHPian

Had a very bad experience with ebay and its seller casemachinee recently. The seller listed a Nexus 4 case and I ordered it. As I didn't see shipment after 4 days, I contacted seller and he told he don't have stock. Aren't they suppose to list a product only if they have it in stock? Made payment to paisapay on 20th sept, still ebay has not refunded the money. Please avoid the above seller. Ebay customer care is a joke. You wont get connected to their executives even after multiple attempts via phone or chat as all are busy.
Old 2nd October 2013, 22:13   #878
Senior - BHPian

I have had a bad experience with "http://www.easytradestore.com/easymage/". Pathetic website which takes ages to respond, non-responsive customer service, and out of stock items listed as available on their listing.
I had ordered a "Sonax-Clearview concentrate, from here on 30th August 2013, since most of the websites were showing it as out of stock.
Have had one or two responses to my emails so far, after 10 email reminders. As a last resort, am putting it up on Tbhp and other forums to warn readers to refrain from using this website. Rs.370/- stuck there, its not a question of money, but their indifferent attitude which bugs me. Looks like another vicky.in story in the making.
Old 2nd October 2013, 22:47   #879
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheroad View Post
Made payment to paisapay on 20th sept, still ebay has not refunded the money. Please avoid the above seller. Ebay customer care is a joke. You wont get connected to their executives even after multiple attempts via phone or chat as all are busy.
Nothing to worry, if you don't receive the item within the estimated shipment date, PaisaPay will refund your money.
Old 2nd October 2013, 22:56   #880
BHPian

Beware from Hushbabies.com !!!

Ordered few items from http://www.hushbabies.com few weeks (almost 4 weeks) back. No update until today on the order status, their customer care number is always switched off, no response to any of my emails from them.

Looks like my money is gone :-(

Edit : Luckily had placed the order through AMEX so just raised a dispute and got instant credit of that transaction amount back to my card.

Last edited by CRV2010 : 2nd October 2013 at 23:04.
Old 2nd October 2013, 23:00   #881
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
These three spam me big-time, so I have resolved they'll never get any business from me. I drive out to the nearest Titan Eye store and get my (and my family's) specs there.
+1.
They even send unwanted SMSes from a variety of numbers. Every one of them gets forwarded to 1909 by me.
Old 2nd October 2013, 23:10   #882
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
These three spam me big-time, so I have resolved they'll never get any business from me. I drive out to the nearest Titan Eye store and get my (and my family's) specs there.
I agree that they are big time spammers. However, when I tried LensKart services here in Bangalore, I was awestruck.

I paid 'just' Rs. 100 online for eye testing services for my mother. They drove all the way from MG Road with all the equipments. 3 people (1 optician, 1 helper and 1 chauffeur) setup the whole set of equipments at my home and did all the vision related tests very professionally. Hats off to LensKart for the customer service.
Old 3rd October 2013, 06:39   #883
BHPian

Below are the online sites that I have used over the past 2-3 year's

1)Flipkart - Excellent as usual.
2)Myntra - Arguably the finest online retailer for clothes today. Blazing fast shipping service.
3)Amazon - Started buying from them recently . Really fast shipping.
4)Ebay - It is better to buy from power rated sellers. Never had a problem till date with ebay.
5)ShopClues
6)Tradus
7)Lenskart - These guys are really fast too. The prices were lower earlier, have been hiked off late.
8)Snapdeal - Their Delhivery courier service is very very slow. Probably the slowest compared.
Old 3rd October 2013, 08:19   #884
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush6 View Post
Hi Guys,

Has anyone here ever ordered furniture online for this website: Furniture Mart India

They have the same kind of designs I am looking for and at a price point which is sweet.

I could not find any reviews that I could trust, hence the question.

Thanks
Hey Guys, Quoting this in order to get a response.

I am very close to part with 35k of hard earned money.
Old 3rd October 2013, 09:37   #885
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush6 View Post
Hey Guys, Quoting this in order to get a response. I am very close to part with 35k of hard earned money.
The website itself is so dubious that I won't buy from it. Just look at the keywords used as title "sofa cum bed Mumbai" "online bed India". Also they don't even signed up for a payment gateway, you will have to direct bank transfer the funds, also doing so you will have no 3rd person mediation in case they default.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks