Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2006, 14:45   #106
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma
Update,

Yesterday, I filed an affidavit for the total loss incurred due to this incident(Total car price + cost of travel for everyday since the incident + compensation and other charges). Metro Ford had to file their version(defense), but as usual they asked for time. I asked requested the Judge not to grant them more time as they were trying to delay the proceedings. The judge gave them time, next hearing is on 14th Sep. They are also going to "mark" the documents on that day. I guess the next would be the final round of arguments and hopefully the verdict will be out soon.

Suhas

After marking of documents, there will be a cross examination of teh deponents of the affidavits.

Then there will be final arguments.
Old 6th September 2006, 17:27   #107
BHPian

Will spread the news like Wildfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan_pullarwar
you should post the same in local news paper in hydarabad. It will hurt them more. This post is spreading fast, I got your post in paliousergroup@yahoogroup.com. I am forwarding the same to my friends who works in Hydarabad.
You certainly deserve Justice and Ultimately you will be the winner. I have already forwarded your case to fiatforum, so that more people may get aware.
Old 12th September 2006, 15:14   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navinb9
I have read about your story on indiacar.com and here and it is really sad.
Quote:
Even though it is one such case as opposed to 100 satisfied customer (as told by Ford guy),
they should handle it better. I posted this link on Fusion yahoo groups to inform others. Post your experience on different Ford vehcile yahoo groups and also on mouthshut.com. They should learn a lesson from your case. Wish you good luck!
all the more reason that they should have settled this thing amicably by satisfying this 1 important customer. that way they could have had a 100% satisfaction factor.

and wow! look how our fellow Tbhpians have spread this around. wonderful mates. way to go. TBHP rocks.

Last edited by esteem_lover : 12th September 2006 at 15:15.
Old 13th September 2006, 10:22   #109
BHPian

Definitely Team BHP and fellow BHPians have been the major source of encouragement and support in this fight. Thank you guys a lot. Will keep you posted on the case.
Old 15th September 2006, 10:10   #110
BHPian

Hi all,
The case has been pushed to 4th October. The Metro Ford lawyer asked for more time when the hon.Judge asked for some clarifications.
Till then...

Suhas
Old 15th September 2006, 13:38   #111
BHPian

for petty things dont let them take another date. ask them to have an engineer at hand always. they cant take 2-4 weeks for simple questions that can b answered by an engineer & if the engineer has to consult somebody, give him a big kick. if possible take an engineer with u to avoid these delays. the longer this goes on the more we are at loss.

also dont forget to add money for each date that u have to be in the courtroom to the final compensation. GODSPEED
Old 15th September 2006, 14:39   #112
BHPian

The more they try such tricks the more determined I am. I requested the hon.Judge not to give them further dates as they were trying to delay the case. But he said they need to be given a chance ( or many chances in my opinion). Except for their lawyer, no one from Metro Ford turned up for the hearing.
I have asked for per day compensation till the day the case is settled plus other damages too.
Old 15th September 2006, 16:41   #113
BHPian

Hi Shiva,

Its really bad what they did to your car and its even worse what they did afterwards.

First you send this with all details to Autocar if you have not done it till now and also inform them about Ford washing their hands off. I am a regular reader of Autocar and they do help guys who are facing problems with any dealers or car manufacturers. They will personally bring this to Ford's notice and publish it under AAA (Ask Autocar Anything). They will also suggest you the resolution for this issue.

But you need to publicize this as its our duty to make others aware of fraudent dealers. What I can suggest is post this to as many usergroups as possible. Try to involve local media if possible. Also try if Times Auto can publish it. If you know any lawyer just ask and find if you can publish it as a general notice in the news papers mentioning your car's registration number, Engine number and Chassis Number (reason Metro Ford may try to sell your car to somebody else. We cant trust them at all.)

Wish you best for yor case.

Happy Driving
vijaypalrana is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2006, 15:18   #114
BHPian

Dont give up Shiva. U r not the only one being cheated by Ford. I wont say Ford dealer as we are buying car from Ford. Infact I am also facing major service problem with Ford Dealer (Bhavna Ford, Surat) which I have highlighted in a new thread today.
Old 20th September 2006, 11:13   #115
BHPian

I wonder when Ford India is going to pull up its socks and take care of its A.S.S.
I have a good friend working in one of the popular newspapers in Bangalore and had a chat with my lawyer to see if I can post my experience in the newspaper. He adviced me to back off until the case is settled.
I am curious to see what Metro Ford is doing with my car. I might give them a surprise visit someday soon. You never know, they might be using it for their own purposes.

How hard is it to tamper with the digital odometer that is in the Fiesta? Can anybody please throw some light? Thanks.

Suhas
Old 20th September 2006, 13:10   #116
BHPian

Thank god i saw this thread. One of my friends had asked me to look for reviews on the fiesta as he was planning to get one. I just told him about this thread, fiesta was marginally in front of baleno, it no longer is.

Suhas all the best for your fight, it is certainly past the point where you let things lie. Ask for a full refund, i wouldn't trust the Metro ford guys an inch in broad daylight.
Hope you get a VERY favorable verdict pal !!!
Old 6th October 2006, 10:50   #117
BHPian

Hi guys,
My case which was posted for 4th got reposted due to the "bundh". I am yet to know of the date. Looks like even Karnataka political parties are against me.lol.
By the way, I tried reaching Mr.Umashankar, the GM(Service), Ford India and as usual there was no answer. On the 2nd try, someone else answered and I left a message for him. I got a call back from ( as I expected) one of the customer representatives.
His reaction was "oh, that accident case". I gave him a piece of my mind and told him that I wanted to speak to Mr.Umashankar only.

I also got a second opinion on whether I can post an ad in the newspaper about what happened. The lawyer told me that if I have proof I could post it. Metro Ford has already sent me a letter accepting responsibilty for the accident. I think thats proof enough. I just want to know what fellow BHPians think. I was also thinking on the lines of Varun who had problems with his Sumo. Maybe I can put up a poster on my mom's car to let people know about Ford.

Suhas
Old 6th October 2006, 11:18   #118
Team-BHP Support

I suggest you keep low until case is over. Ideally, you should avoid all contact with Metro Ford until all litigation is over. Your "giving a piece of mind" could be misconstrued as harassment

Enough said
ajmat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2006, 11:31   #119
BHPian

True, I think I will keep low until the case is resolved. Thanks.
Old 6th October 2006, 15:16   #120
Senior - BHPian

That was bad luck on 4th. We hope this will be resolved soon. I thought bundhs happen only in my state(Kerala). Whenever i go home, my father will be afraid to take the car out to pick me up(because its bundh)..Its always bad luck for me..
Since the verdict is near(hope so!) refrain from all activities like phoning, putting ads etc. I understand the pain. But i think patience will pay off finally.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks