Improvement Needed 33 17.37%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2018, 15:14   #121
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Honda A. S. S. Experience - By Owners Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_2rahjo View Post
Don't really have a pleasant experience with Pearl Honda in the last 2 years. They have been suggesting replacements which are not required.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango Dude View Post
I have had my Honda City CVT VX sold and serviced at Capital Honda, Meenambakkam, Chennai. They over charged me for accessories
I'm a first time Honda owner and found the service to 'meet' my expectations. When ever I escalate an issue there is a prompt call from both Capital Honda and Honda India.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
I suppose that’s just how dealers get to do a thriving trade in throttle body cleaning. :(
A friend recently had a terrible experience with Samara Automax Honda, Mayapuri. Somewhat inline with the last few experiences shared here.

By the way, he is also a first time Honda buyer but if this is a trend, I should warn him to be better prepared next time he visits a Honda service center.
Old 12th May 2018, 08:35   #122
BHPian

Scheduled a service request for my old City.
Due to her age, the carpet is damaged at few places so had to make a deposit for the part to be ordered. Tried to get it done locally but all local chaps were insisting I laminate the floor which I do not want to do.
Decided to get the carpet renewed along with pre monsoon service.

A few years ago, the local Honda service center was charging a nominal fee of Rs 100 for pick up & drop off.
Then it was a free service for a few years.
For my service scheduled next week, I have been informed that the charges have been reintroduced and will cost Rs 250. A nominal cost that saves my time & travel money.
Old 26th May 2018, 10:33   #123
BHPian

Have been servicing my BRV at Regent Thane. Very good experience so far!
Old 11th June 2018, 17:37   #124
BHPian

My Amaze has been always serviced at Honda A.S.S, Wagholi, Pune. In the past few months the engine wasn’t smooth as it used to be a year ago. It was little harsh and I could hear the noise inside the cabin with windows rolled up. My car’s service was due last month. I took it for service last Saturday (09th June) and decided to watch the service. I asked the SA about it and he obliged. He also wrote in the service sheet “Customer wanted to see his car getting serviced”. I was allowed in the service center but to stay near the supervisor’s desk.

The technician was performing his tasks as per the job card. I was surprised when he removed engine oil drain plug. The engine oil looked like a molten tar. It was pitch black. I understood the reason behind the harshness. As I was watching, the technician let the oil drain completely and he removed the oil filter. There too was some oil in pitch black. Once it drained he assembled a new filter and poured in 3.2 ltrs of new synthetic oil. I left just after my car was lowered down and sent for wash.

Throughout this process I observed and understood that if the car owner is watching the job card service list is carried out entirely and attentively. There was a bit of less attention and negligence with other cars in other bays.

My car engine felt a lot smoother than it used to be. As the next service comes after 6 months, i’ll have to decide which service center to go.
Old 20th November 2018, 18:36   #125
BHPian

Mods: Not sure if this is the right thread, but I couldn't find the latest info for Hyd.

I have recently moved to Hyderabad and I am looking for a service center for my 2012 Jazz. Folks from HYD which is the most fuss-free one? I live in Kondapur area and work in Hitech City/ Inorbit area.
Old 17th January 2019, 18:13   #126
BHPian

Folks

I recently purchased a 2018 Jazz VX CVT in hyderabad which is due for its first service. While I'll opt for pickup/drop,I am unsure of which dealership to go to. Pride,Green,Sundaram all have some scary Google reviews on the service aspect.

Looking for recommendations in hyderabad Sundaram,Ranigunj is the closest to my place but I am open to other places as I will be opting for a pickup/drop

Cheers
Revverend
Old 21st February 2019, 10:09   #127
BHPian

Hello Folks,

We recently got a pre-owned Civic into the stable and time has really flown by. It's been over six months already which means it is time for service.

I am looking for recommendations on the most reliable/trustworthy ASS in Bangalore - I am willing to drive up to 100km to get to one but am not willing to compromise on the service guys just for a little convenience.

Have major trust issues with ASS types thanks to my previous dealings with Metro Ford :(

Can fellow owners point me in the right direction?
Old 18th May 2019, 16:48   #128
VVN
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFaith View Post
Hello Folks,

We recently got a pre-owned Civic into the stable and time has really flown by. It's been over six months already which means it is time for service...... Can fellow owners point me in the right direction?
You can try out the Dakshin service centre in MG Road next to Garuda mall. I bought my City last year and serviced it in Dakshin Hosur Road. Pretty average servicing with no attention to detail whatsoever. My puncture kit went missing in the 2nd service. It was a massive mistake by me to leave it in the car .

I have been giving my car in the MG road service centre ever since and haven't encountered anything negative. They handle the car carefully and there are no unnecessary additions in the final bill. Hope that helps .
VVN is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st July 2020, 08:43   #129
BHPian

Bumping an old thread ,Any suggestions for a good service center for Honda City in Bangalore I am currently in HSR layout. As I seem to be having an issue with the breaks . When braking it is making thud sound. When I checked the discs I see scratch lines on them. Surprising part is that the break pads were just changed 18 months back and car has only done 8000 kms post.that. Any inputs would be welcome.
Old 17th August 2020, 19:45   #130
BHPian

Hey guys, I'm planning on getting my Amaze serviced this week. Which is a good A.S.S in Bangalore?
Old 26th March 2021, 18:03   #131
BHPian

I drive a 2014 Honda City CVT which is being serviced by Dakshin Honda on McGrath Road, Bengaluru. I've only dealt with two service advisors - Richard and Naveen. Naveen has left them a few months ago but when I got my car serviced today, Richard was around and he's pretty helpful and honest.

In past I have got the entire lock set changed from them and I was charged about the same (incl. labour) as what independent garages quoted me. Similarly, I inquired about replacement of the steering wheel (it is worn out) and the quote of Rs. 14,000 is marginally higher than what is listed on oriparts.com which I would assume is fair.

In past I have tried service from Magnum Honda (Yeshwantpur) but those guys just didn't know how to keep time and weren't exactly knowledgeable about the car.
Old 12th July 2021, 18:38   #132
BHPian

Any recent reviews on the service at Dakshin Honda, Hosur Road. I need to do the 50k service and replace the ATF fluid on a 2013 Honda city 3rd gen (5 speed TC model). The previous owner didn't do this as per service history.

If anyone knows any decent SA at this outlet who can get the job done without any issues please let me know.

Reading stuff like this (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...nsmission.html (Honda dealership fills the wrong oil in my City's CVT transmission!)) which I don't really have the technical know how to understand and hence avoid is actually the cause for my concern.

If there are any SA in Honda's Bengaluru service centers or even an independent competent FNG that can do this job properly that would be fine too.
Old 12th July 2021, 19:18   #133
BHPian

I myself own a 2014 Honda City Diesel, which has run 112000 Kms and always give the car for service at Green Honda, Nagole, Hyderabad!

Till now, I've decent experiences with these guys and the only problem I'm facing with my car is the ABS light glowing on the speedometer! When my ASC guy had checked the fault, he told me that the ABS modulator had gone kaput and it would cost Rs.40-60k to replace it as per him, which I told him I'll get it done later at an independent garage for cheaper!

But, they charge us for AC cleaning and disinfectant, which costs Rs.885, Motorcare treatment (I don't even know what is this called and why they do this thing), which costs Rs.687, which I felt they are unnecessarily fleecing the customers by offering these!
Old 30th March 2022, 14:19   #134
Puh

I bought a new City in June 2021 and is due for the 10,000/1-year service very soon.
The previous two services have been done at Pride Honda, Madhapur, Hyderabad, and Pride Honda Gachibowli, Hyderabad.

Yesterday, I came across the thread (Jeep / Pride Motors Hyderabad duped me | Used Compass Trailhawk) about Pride motors cheating one of our community members.

This got me thinking about whether to continue getting the service from Pride Honda or not.

Are there any trusted A.S.S recommendations for Hyderabad?
Old 9th April 2024, 17:49   #135
BHPian

Honda owners in Hyderabad: which dealer will you recommend for purchase and after sales service of a new car?

I am in early communication with Pride Honda-Madhapur, Metro Honda-Bowenpally and Sundaram Honda-Ranigunj.

Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks