Team-BHP - 2013 Maruti Suzuki SX4 facelift SPIED!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   2013 Maruti Suzuki SX4 facelift SPIED! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/130511-2013-maruti-suzuki-sx4-facelift-spied-6.html)

Ha Ha. The car now looks more like an Indigo eCS from the front.

They have made a decent looking car horrid. Maruti, are you following Tata's footsteps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 (Post 3048131)
Ha Ha. The car now looks more like an Indigo eCS from the front.

They have made a decent looking car horrid. Maruti, are you following Tata's footsteps.

I'm actually happy, now my Indigo CS will look like the latest model SX4!! Thanks Maruti!! :thumbs up

BTW gaurav, what exactly did you mean by saying that Maruti is following in Tata's footsteps by making a car look worse? When has Tata ever screwed up a redesign like this?

A little bird told me that the facelifted version will come with touch-screen music system, GPS, etc. Could not elaborate on release date, other than "soon". Best to take this with a large pinch of salt.

Maruti's SX4 site is now not displaying the prices of petrol models. Looks like something is going to happen soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sridhar-v (Post 3059179)
Maruti's SX4 site is now not displaying the prices of petrol models. Looks like something is going to happen soon!

It's more to do with the revision of price due to the budget impact - SX4 falls under SuV category

Quote:

Originally Posted by nurni76 (Post 3059711)
It's more to do with the revision of price due to the budget impact - SX4 falls under SuV category

Not exactly. It is missing from long back. Don't know whether Petrol model is available or not.

Quote:

Well, in my city, prices are also available for the Diesel variants only- VDi is listed at RS. 8,62,018.27, ZDi at 9,52,281.04 and ZDi Leather at 9,87,242.84

Around 20k increase on every variant.

In conjunction with Suzuki Japan, Maruti is working on following cars:
  1. A sub 4 metre compact sedan based on the next gen A-Star platform - to replace current Swift Dzire.
  2. A regular sedan in price bracket of 7 to 10 Lakhs based on next gen Swift platform - To replace the current SX4 sedan.
  3. A D1 segment car being developed from scratch - To compete with Corolla et al - May not launch in India initially.
  4. SX4 crossover based on S-Cross Concept as shown in Geneva Auto Show will be launched in India in 2014.
I am unable to locate the link of that article now. Will post the link as soon as I am able to find it. I just reached that link while browsing for more information about S-Cross based SX4 crossover.

Quote:

I also had noticed a couple of days ago. But, now I realize that somethings cooking in MSIL. I was planning to buy this car as soon as possible, but, I think I should wait for some time now. But when are they going to make it available for us in the nearest showroom?

Hey guys just came to know that the launch for sx4 facelift is in 1 week.
According to popular wheelers the changes are to the exterior as well as interior.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockporiom (Post 3064432)
Hey guys just came to know that the launch for sx4 facelift is in 1 week.

If it is the current SX4 sedan with those chinese modifications, it will be another flop facelift, just like the Estilo, Ritz and A-Star. Kill me if I am wronglol:. To make any impact in the Indian market, they have to launch the SUV version of the current SX4 in the 6 - 9L segment and compete with Duster.

This is just a move from Maruti to cash in on the news about the new SX4 cross-over launched in Geneva.

Clear pic of the Maruti SX4 facelift added here. Thanks to BHPian Rockporiom for sharing.

The SX4 has now been Manza-fied :(

As someone said, if only they could have gotten the crossover version of the SX4, they could have re-ignited some spark. sigh !

The new Sx4 has no change to the interior except for change in color of interior(beige and black).
The interiors needed a change, they look way outdated than competition.

I spotted the car on road yesterday,probably being driven to the showroom.
The chrome grill looked like a aftermarket job:Frustrati