Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2015, 11:30   #76
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Ertiga Facelift caught at dealer stockyard

Maruti has launched the facelift Ertiga but hasn't updated the site yet.

Is there any other link than this http://www.marutisuzuki.com/ertiga.aspx ?
SRK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th October 2015, 12:27   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by searacer932 View Post
Both the front chrome and rear chrome look yuck! Maruti should have done the following -

1. Introduced the chrome grill that the Eritga Anniversary/Celebration edition had. That was so much better
2. Introduced black interiors. The beige steering wheel is just awful. They could have at least made it as grey!!

How about improving the structural integrity? Is that improved in the facelift or is it only all about the chromes?
This is what is mentioned regarding the body structure. Not sure how it compares to the previous version though
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Ertiga Facelift caught at dealer stockyard-ertiga-structural-strength.jpg  

kashif_baig is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th October 2015, 12:30   #78
BHPian

Official website of Ertiga facelift (http://www.marutisuzuki.com/ertiga.aspx) is live, however, Engine specification pages are not accessible yet.(12:35 PM 17/10)

Managed to grab the screenshots of the same by manually inputting the sequence number in the link.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Ertiga Facelift caught at dealer stockyard-eight.png  

Maruti Ertiga Facelift caught at dealer stockyard-nine.png  

Last edited by MunnabhaiMBBS : 17th October 2015 at 12:34.
MunnabhaiMBBS is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th October 2015, 12:52   #79
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunnabhaiMBBS View Post
Official website of Ertiga facelift is live, however, Engine specification pages are not accessible yet.
The website is fully live and all specifications are visible.
a4anurag is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th October 2015, 14:57   #80
BHPian

I just returned disappointed from my visit to Maruti dealer. They neither had new set of information, brochures or price list. RM says, details will available by 27th, and by then the display & test drive vehicles will also be available.
(Mandovi Motors, Lavelle road, Bangalore). I didn't want to book without seeing in person & test driving the new one.
GetLife is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th October 2015, 16:10   #81
BHPian

I paid a visit. Got new brochure but no price list. The official launch in their showroom was at 5 pm. Had to move on for my other commitments.
Old 17th October 2015, 18:37   #82
BHPian

I called up two dealers in blr - Kalyani on bg road and RNS to check if vehicles had come to their showroom and prices. The sales persons who picked bluntly denied that the car was launched and that they will get to know only end of the month or next month...
The lady at Kalyani was least interested in entertaining any questions on the new vehicle and was answering in mono syllables...She even said that please wait for a newspaper ad to come to know if the launch has happened :banghead:
The RNS sales person was patiently denying any knowledge of even the yesterday's press release. I need to catch hold of the sales person in RNS who sold me my Alto k10 amt.
Old 17th October 2015, 20:41   #83
BHPian

This New Ertiga looks very 'GLOOPY'. Does not qualify as a face lift at all! More like a Face Fall. Same with the rear.

Where does Maruti get its Design Ideas from? The S-Cross looks like another bummer in Looks. Maruti needs to do some serious insight before they launch another vehicle. Case in point is the KWID. Now, that's a Looker compared to its weird looking Maruti Counterparts!

We need good Looking performers Maruti. Cars that we can just look at with a happy smile on our face when we see it in our Garage. I'd smile at the Kwid and frown at most Marutis!
Old 17th October 2015, 21:01   #84
Distinguished - BHPian

Even the new Ertiga comes with Apple's Carplay, so can we expect a firmware upgrade for Ciaz and S-Cross in near future??

Maruti Ertiga Facelift caught at dealer stockyard-capture.jpg

Maruti should switch to Android auto for "lesser" Maruti products, and Apple's Carplay for Nexa cars, reflecting true differentiation between premium and non-premium customers.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 17th October 2015, 23:38   #85
Senior - BHPian

I had been to Wonder Cars, Chinchwad, Pune this evening. Strangely the facelift Ertiga has not yet arrived at the dealer, though it has left the factory. Probable launch will be next Saturday, 24th Oct. On asking if I can get a brochure, the SA mentioned that, though the brochures have arrived, even they are not allowed to see it, very strange. In this digital world, when the brochure is available online, these guys are cannot even print and keep some copies for prospective customers. The SA informed me that Ertiga bookings have grown from 20 last week to 50 as on day. He was hopeful that at least on hearing this I will cut the cheque, however I want to see the car in person and if possible test drive it and only then commit myself.

Tomorrow planning to test drive the Lodgy and visit another Maruti dealer Ace Kudale in Bhosari.
Old 18th October 2015, 13:53   #86
BHPian

A slight photoshop edit to the grill. Excuse the poor execution. Though the face lift isn't particularly bad looking I find the grill a little too disproportionate and large. Even a simple honey comb mesh grill pattern from the face lifted SX4 would have looked good.

A better design such as these 2 alternatives IMO would also have looked all right.
The first attachment gives it a Prius like appearance ad the second - a slight Mobilio ish grill without the dollops of chrome.

Thankfully they got rid of the extended reflectors at the rear from the Indonesian variant.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Ertiga Facelift caught at dealer stockyard-ertiga-1.jpg  

Maruti Ertiga Facelift caught at dealer stockyard-ertiga-2.jpg  

ciddharth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th October 2015, 00:00   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
The website is fully live and all specifications are visible.
I Shouldn't have used the word "Specifications" here.

When one clicks on "Technology" option on the webpage, Only "Luv is beautiful. From the inside" page appears. Two successive pages of introduction of Petrol and diesel engines do not appear. Then when one clicks on "Safety" option, the 2 pages automatically get scroll down. There is the hidden treasure !

Heck, not so relevant now!

Last edited by MunnabhaiMBBS : 19th October 2015 at 00:05.
Old 19th October 2015, 15:19   #88
Senior - BHPian

This is excellent pricing from Maruti, kudos to them

No doubt this has become best value for money car now. V*i models are just great in terms of pricing and features. You get safety features along with convinient features like dual AC, Electrical mirrors, steering mounted controls, split seat for 3rd row, adjustable 2nd row, and many more. This beats cars like Jazz, i20 and coming new Baleno in terms of practicality. Its so much practical car and good for highway runs as well. Diesel has become even more fuel efficient now. Waiting to book mine for Diwali but my better half has not given green signal yet. Not sure how to convince her
aniketi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th October 2015, 17:15   #89
BHPian

A VXi facelifted Ertiga is available for viewing at Vitesse Worli for those who may wish to see the car in flesh before booking the same. I am off to the showroom now as I have booked a VDI for Diwali delivery.

Also the lady who had called me today morning informed that they would have received the pricing by today evening.
Merc_lover666 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th October 2015, 21:12   #90
BHPian

Here's the video of Ertiga ZDi+ in showroom.

TaurusAl is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks