Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2016, 10:33   #1051

Re: The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016

pardon my ignorance, regarding the keys, The centre locking remote is separate? because i only see the key here. Can someone please highlight on this?
boo3dmax is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2016, 10:56   #1052
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo3dmax View Post
pardon my ignorance, regarding the keys, The centre locking remote is separate? because i only see the key here. Can someone please highlight on this?
Remote locking Chip ad buttons are part of the same key. No separate remote there. Its all one. You don't see the lock/unlock buttons in the pic as its exactly on the other side where the Suzuki Logo is.
paragsachania is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th April 2016, 11:04   #1053
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anycatd View Post
Attachment 1494067

New seat covers installed at the dealership. These were the best ones i could get at the dealer. Overall fitted well but the hook part behind the driver isnt aligned properly. I told them to do the correction. I guess it wont be as tight as factory fit.

9300/- including labour
First of all congratulations for the car! Vitara Brezza is a great vehicle overall. May you have thousands of joyus miles on it!

Now about the seat covers, how are they comfort wise? Do they still have those body hugging countors same as the stock seat covers.

Case in reference, we have a Swift at home and I have found the stock seat covers to be THE best!
In all the Swifts that I have sat which had the aftermarket seat covers on (either from the dealership itself or from outside), I've noticed that the bolstering at the sides, is highly compromised and as a result they take away the 'body hugging' feel which we get from the stock seats.

Unless you want to go for leather, my advice to all potential owners would be to stick with stock fabric seat covers at least for a few days.

Last edited by Sherlocked : 5th April 2016 at 11:09.
Sherlocked is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2016, 11:08   #1054
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo3dmax View Post

No, the remote is integrated into the key fob only.

Attaching pic. Also, Maruti could have given a better key fob. This looks and feels cheap.

Also, they could have given the indicators on the rear view mirror casing as standard. Since they are giving it as standard on Swift vdi onwards.

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-imageuploadedbyteambhp1459834712.065527.jpg
car_crazy1400 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2016, 11:10   #1055
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
The Vitara Brezza making a debut at MS desert storm !

Attachment 1493959

https://twitter.com/m0torsp0rt/statu...04849324453889
One of the best angles for Brezza. Looks butch and larger than it actually is. At a glance feels like a true blue SUV than a compact SUV.
Old 5th April 2016, 11:38   #1056
BANNED

The 40K bookings for Brezza in less than a month of launch should give Maruti some insight into the wrong choice of Scross in the 8L - 12L category instead of the international Vitara.

Even with lesser quality of materials and less space compared to SCross, Brezza is able to do this just because of its SUV styling. Had Maruti introduced Vitara in place of SCross in the 8L - 12L segment, it would have been a sure shot hit, IMO. Not that Scross is bad, but the non-SUVish apperance is the main culprit.
romeomidhun is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th April 2016, 11:46   #1057
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
Now about the seat covers, how are they comfort wise? Do they still have those body hugging countors same as the stock seat covers.

Unless you want to go for leather, my advice to all potential owners would be to stick with stock fabric seat covers at least for a few days.
I would agree. When companies provide fabric covers they are much superior than ones you can get aftermarket. Most of the people put "art leather" which is not good for the hot climate in most parts of the country.

Even if one wants to change the covers, enjoy the stock fabric covers for a while (1-2 years). Even if it gets stained a bit, it is fine and then get possible leather covers or may be even "art leather" covers - it will also make the car look newer after a couple of years too.

In our car (Fabia), I ended up putting in seat covers within a week and now I realize it wasn't a good decision. The original fabric was so nice. And now you cannot remove because they put in clips through the fabric to get a nice fit.

my 2cents

~m
serious_maniac is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th April 2016, 12:08   #1058
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMINC View Post
Display cars won't have keys
Just to avoid customers who'd like to crank the engine inside a showroom
The display car I'd seen was a ZDI+ that has Start/Stop button so the remote would be just a receiver without a key ? Probably that's why I'd not seen it!
So does it mean the lower end variants have the key fob with integrated remote like the Wagon R ?
Old 5th April 2016, 12:14   #1059
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
The display car I'd seen was a ZDI+ that has Start/Stop button so the remote would be just a receiver without a key ? Probably that's why I'd not seen it!
So does it mean the lower end variants have the key fob with integrated remote like the Wagon R ?
Top end variant comes with the remote key,
all other lower variants come with the key fob with lock & unlock keys, the same image as shown in this page in post #1054
Old 5th April 2016, 12:33   #1060
BHPian

Anybody have any idea of the Tax and Insurance impact on the prices of the Brezza.

I believe the Thrid party portion of insurance has increased by around INR 900. The taxes on all vehicles also increased from April 1st onwards, the SA does not happen to have the revised rate list post April 1st. Anybody have any idea how much of a difference there would be in prices post the Tax revision ?
Old 5th April 2016, 12:58   #1061
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post

The seat covers follow the same contour as the original seats. Thats the reason for buying it off the dealer itself. Even I had decided to not put seat covers but the test drive with seat covers felt better to sit in compared to stock ones. Interiors look a bit better now though.

The key looks cheap though. Atleast one more feature from ZDi+ was needed in ZDi. Start stop button maybe.
Old 5th April 2016, 18:56   #1062
BHPian

Trust me guys, starting from the days of Premier Padmini in India till the Skoda in Germany, I have always enjoyed the stock fabric/leather seat covers. As pointed out earlier by other members, the feel, fit and finish cannot be matched by the 3rd party supplier, especially if it is a sporty hugging seats (we had this in our Zen and we tried few seat covers and ditched them to enjoy the stock)

We have used the stock fabric seats in our Zen for 10 years and the only damage before selling was small cuts in side of the seat, marked location in the image.
Attached Thumbnails
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-seat.jpg  

PetroTurbo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2016, 19:31   #1063
BHPian

I've started a new thread for ICE recommendations for Brezza.
Any inputs will be appreciated.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-en...rezza-zdi.html
anycatd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2016, 11:56   #1064
Distinguished - BHPian

Just back from test drive of Brezza, Yellow-White ZDi+ and yes, the drive did put a smile on my face. Yes, I've made a right choice. I've been driving a Wagon R these days, mostly chauffeur driven. The comfort in Brezza is good. Rear seat was occupied by my parents and my better half and they were extremely comfortable. Mom rated it better than S-Cross. Dad and wife also were happy with the driver seating position. The driver seat was hugging me well. I feel that the ORVM should have been bigger, like Wagon R.

Now only issue is my wait for Brezza continues as the dealership is not aware of when my color will come.

Last edited by BoneCollector : 6th April 2016 at 11:58.
BoneCollector is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2016, 12:05   #1065
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
Just back from test drive of Brezza, Yellow-White ZDi+ and yes, the drive did put a smile on my face. Yes, I've made a right choice. I've been driving a Wagon R these days, mostly chauffeur driven. The comfort in Brezza is good. Rear seat was occupied by my parents and my better half and they were extremely comfortable. Mom rated it better than S-Cross. Dad and wife also were happy with the driver seating position. The driver seat was hugging me well. I feel that the ORVM should have been bigger, like Wagon R.

Now only issue is my wait for Brezza continues as the dealership is not aware of when my color will come.
Congratulations, which color have you choosen? I have booked a Blue and white ZDI+. Expecting the car to be delivered by mid of June.
rakesh_r is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks