Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2021, 22:29   #346
BHPian

Re: 2nd-gen Maruti Celerio launched at Rs. 4.99 lakh

Not a fan of the looks of this car, looks like someone built a normal hatch and inflated it a bit at some random places. But below is something I found, a rendering of a crossover version.

Credits to SRK Designs, here's a link to the article and a video from the creator as well: .

I quite like it, the color in particular. The cladding and stuff makes it look overall better proportioned.
Attached Thumbnails
2nd-gen Maruti Celerio launched at Rs. 4.99 lakh-2022maruticelerioxdigitalrendering.jpg  

sravankrishnan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2021, 15:46   #347
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravankrishnan View Post
Credits to SRK Designs, here's a link to the article and a video from the creator as well: 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio X - Photoshop Car Rendering | SRK Designs.

I quite like it, the color in particular. The cladding and stuff makes it look overall better proportioned.
This looks nice. Has a bit of a defanged Kwid feel to it but a good presence.
anandmv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2021, 16:07   #348
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanolover View Post
Will keep everyone posted.

Sharing on road price list in kerala
Lol!! 7.37 Lakhs on road for a 3 cylinder engine. For 3k more we can get Ignis Zeta MT with the sweet 4 cylinder 1.2 engine. That too without any discounts. With discounts, I believe the price can very well come close to 7 lakhs on road.
Kottayamkaran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2021, 16:26   #349
BHPian

The Celerio buyer is very clear in his / her mind as to the reason for purchase. The 6kmpl mileage difference between rated FE of Ignis and Celerio is sufficient to convert most buyers to switch to Celerio.
Carma2017 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2021, 16:50   #350
BHPian

If one is looking at an AMT, the top end ZXI plus AMT is the one that has all the goodies comparable to the mid variant of some of the 4 cylinder engine cars.
In Bangalore the price is, 8.32 lac. 1.1, 4 cylinder Santro Sportz AMT, 7.38 lac. 1.2, Ignis Zeta AMT 8.08 lac. 1.2 Nios Sportz AMT 8.91 lac. Since these 3 cars are not recently launched, there would be some cash discounts. Even if the customer's priority is mileage, it looks overpriced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kottayamkaran View Post
Lol!! 7.37 Lakhs on road for a 3 cylinder engine. For 3k more we can get Ignis Zeta MT with the sweet 4 cylinder 1.2 engine. That too without any discounts. With discounts, I believe the price can very well come close to 7 lakhs on road.
Old 16th November 2021, 17:02   #351
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adithya.kp View Post
If one is looking at an AMT, the top end ZXI plus AMT is the one that has all the goodies comparable to the mid variant of some of the 4 cylinder engine cars.
I was talking about the pricing in Kerala. There is a price difference of nearly 75k between Zeta variant and Alpha variant of Ignis in Kerala. Only difference is the projector headlights, DRL, reverse camera, and driver seat height adjustment in Alpha. My point is that for the MT variant of the car, Celerio is highly overpriced.
Old 16th November 2021, 21:02   #352
BHPian

I personally think,there will be a price revision across the board for all maruti products soon. What with the fuel prices and general cost of living on the upswing. It's only a matter of time before the other products also catch up to this price. Me? Wanted the latest Maruti and hence went for this. Already had an ignis at one tme and that model in itself is now close to 5 years old.

Mod Note: Our 2021 Maruti Celerio Review has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Last edited by Aditya : 17th November 2021 at 09:10. Reason: Link to review added
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks