Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Your choice?
Skoda Rapid - Base variant 638 78.96%
Any Compact Sedan - Top variant 170 21.04%
Voters: 808. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2021, 22:29   #166

Re: Would you buy the Skoda Rapid 1.0 (base trim) over similarly-priced Compact Sedans (higher trims

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
100% Yes.

Forget compact sedan, if I were in the market for any vehicle within a budget of Rs. 12 Lakhs OTR, the Rapid Rider would be a very strong choice for a long-term purchase where resale is a non-issue.

Dated interiors aside; the mature ride & handling, coupled with the solid build, and a motor that sounds like fun make a very strong case for itself. I can deal with a few omissions in features - most of which can be got after market, and with the amount saved - probably better quality too (seat covers, ICE, 16" tyres, etc.)
The 6 year extended warranty only goes to help!

Same here - but in this case, it just about works because of how good value the car is.

I am new to this forum and reading this short form in multiples conversations. Can anybody please explain what ICE is?

Thanks in advance. Enjoy your ride
Old 20th February 2021, 00:26   #167

Re: Would you buy the Skoda Rapid 1.0 (base trim) over similarly-priced Compact Sedans (higher trims

Quote:
Originally Posted by point11 View Post
I am new to this forum and reading this short form in multiples conversations. Can anybody please explain what ICE is?

Hi. ICE stands for Internal Combustion Engine: basically all the petrol and diesel engines that we see are ICE engines. Guess this term is now becoming common because of increasing prevalence of the alternative: electric cars.
amarnani13 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th February 2021, 00:37   #168
BANNED

Quote:
ICE is abbreviation for Internal Combustion Engine. You may find it under audio section also, there it means In Car Entertainment.
pavi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th February 2021, 00:46   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavi View Post
ICE is abbreviation for Internal Combustion Engine. You may find it under audio section also, there it means In Car Entertainment.
Perfect! Thank you, Pavi.

In Car Entertainment is what I was looking for.
point11 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2021, 11:59   #170
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

In Car Entertainment is what I was looking for.
Sorry for the confusion, but you've got it spot on. In the general realm of Automobiles, it refers to the engine; but in the case of after-market add-ons it means in car entertainment.
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2021, 12:29   #171
BHPian

Quote:

In-Car Entertainment
SBM3J is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks