Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2007, 17:04   #211
Senior - BHPian

Those Pics look really nice - I hope they have a sunroof and all top end goodies ( arround 4.5 lacs ) - surely will be a winner !!!
Old 16th October 2007, 17:50   #212

What will be the picture of waiting period after official launch of Pa ? In this festival season many are the prospective buyers particularly on days like Dashera ( seriously have a dought that "Pa" will launch before Dashera
), Dhanteras , Diwali, Labh Panchmi and also Dev Diwali. Many people believe that the time between 15th December up to 15th jan. is not suitable for good occasions and buying a new thing. After 15th jan. all we know that a mega rush of new cars are on the way in the market. Like Grand Punto, Swift Sedan, Fabia etc.
So, i just would like to say " wake up huydai !"
Old 17th October 2007, 00:24   #213

Possible interiors of Hyundai "pa" or "i10"..

[img=http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3056/i10py8.th.jpg]
Old 17th October 2007, 00:54   #214
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bidurin View Post

thats renault mate .. check the logo on the steering wheel ... have a look and post
Old 17th October 2007, 01:20   #215
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bidurin View Post

haha nice ...I wish if Hyundai could make such high class interiors and that too for 4 lack car..it will beat out all cars in C segment as well!!

Anyways, dealers here in delhi are taking advance booking of 20k for new Hyndai MI10 ...they dont give specs and all but just say that you'll be given priority (whenever the car is launch by this month end) if you book now.

what ya say guyz? anyone booking for new Pa pa pa pa...mi10 may be
Old 17th October 2007, 07:27   #216
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer551 View Post
haha nice ...I wish if Hyundai could make such high class interiors and that too for 4 lack car..it will beat out all cars in C segment as well!!

Anyways, dealers here in delhi are taking advance booking of 20k for new Hyndai MI10 ...they dont give specs and all but just say that you'll be given priority (whenever the car is launch by this month end) if you book now.

what ya say guyz? anyone booking for new Pa pa pa pa...mi10 may be
Man,
Nobody here will book car without TD. One needs to have all info specs and actual hands on TD. If dealers are pushing for booking then, they must have specs and should give to people who are booking the car. Looking at Getz D launch, I doubt anybody will book this car even after it's official launch on website and not available at dealership. We all expect Hyundai will do big launch and car will available for delivery in Diwali but if they go by Getz D way then?
Old 17th October 2007, 11:08   #217
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkanitkar View Post
Man,
Nobody here will book car without TD. One needs to have all info specs and actual hands on TD. If dealers are pushing for booking then, they must have specs and should give to people who are booking the car. Looking at Getz D launch, I doubt anybody will book this car even after it's official launch on website and not available at dealership. We all expect Hyundai will do big launch and car will available for delivery in Diwali but if they go by Getz D way then?
Yes, I totally agree with you. But the fact is that they are taking bookings even without providing any specs of car. And im sure many fools might have got it booked as well.
Old 17th October 2007, 11:12   #218
Senior - BHPian

This is disgusting... How a manufacturer can expect people to walk into showroom and book a car which even does not have any pictures/specs published anywhere.. All we have are spy pics.. What the heck.. Why should People invest their hard earned money (Around 4L) on a car which even does not have any specific launch date, Forget about test drive..
Old 17th October 2007, 12:05   #219
BHPian

Hi Friends! Its not the manufacturer who is expecting a customer to book a car / pay for it without even looking at it or TD. Its us - who get enthusiastic and get impatient and want the thing ASAP. Take my case, I have also struck deals for both my cars, 1 already given and other have to give asap as the buyer is also in need of the vehicle asap. I know that I need a car for my daily needs almost urgently. Good time to sell as the cars will lose resale value more soon and need for insurance renewal, tyre change, service cost etc. hence, decided to go for new one and disposing this one. I heard about this car and also about Scorpio new one. Wish to have at least one with auto tranny- Santro auto is not available plus why should I buy a car which is no more being manufactured as soon, the resale values will drop like anything( compared to the new model). In this case, even I am tempted to walk to the dealer with backing of some reliable info and ask him to block one for me too and its definitely not the dealer who is rather more intent on pushing the cars from his stockyard. So lets not blame the dealers and definitely not the manufacturers- its no more Amby and Premier days. TD is always available for those who are sceptical and / or cautious and those who have the patience and not in any urgency to pick up one. thanks.
Old 17th October 2007, 12:09   #220
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaAT View Post
Hi all,

I had been to a Santro dealer in Pune today. He said that 'Pa' will be launched on 26th October. It will be priced about 20k more than Santro's top end model 'XO'. To avoid cannibalisation, Hyundai has discontinued 'XO' and introduced GLS and another stripped down version of its most successful small car.
Is it not too close to Diwali to catch the festival bus? IMHO if they launch on Oct 26th it will take more than a week in registering to the masses that a new car has been launched. Till then most of the folks would already have decided the car they want to buy. I think Hyundai has missed this season...
Old 17th October 2007, 12:26   #221
BHPian

hi,

Hyundai I10 if priced between 4.5 to 4.9lakhs on road will surely be a sucess even if comes in festive season or not. Most of the market is crowed in this range only well if it goes above it it will compete with Swift wherin channces of a cold response are largely possible. Nowadays hyundai is more concentrating on making India a export hub instead of local market due to which their recently launched products have got a cold response.
Old 17th October 2007, 12:28   #222
BHPian

Hyundai- missed the season? thats doubtful. traditionally - every Diwali - Hyundai comes with some bumper offers- last year it was Sonata Embera almost 2 lakhs discount and all inclusive cheaper by 3 lakhs compared to normal OTR prices, Santro available in 3 lakhs, then some other tempting offers. They must have their plans to unleash the fury on the marketing side for vehicles they would like to push in the market or clear from the stock yard. last year it was Sonata ( petrol) as they had 2006 manufactured cars approx. 75 of them- that they released for Mumbai dealers ( i got to see the whole list - in all the trims and colours) with specific discounts and then they knew that at that price point they would not be able to clear the yard. They needed to launch the Diesel Sonata and hence, probably , the trick worked. This year too I guess they will push their stocks around Diwali ( keep watching press releases).
Next is the fact that they have sensed the pulse- Getz D is launched- officially- bookings taken- deliveries not - TD vehicle available with a few delaers I guess- they blocked some buyers. for i10/ PA also , in this forum only I saw 4 TBHPians - ready to buy- with dealers , I am sure many enthusiasts would have enquired and also blocked.
The news on interest rates (hopes that it is reducing ) , offers from other cars mfrs - like spark, indica, indigo etc. are all might be under consideration for preparing a Diwali bash for customers, dealers as well as the manufatcurers. Stock market- today - i guess plummetted today, people who may have extra cash - on profit booking may also , put in some money in banks- funds flow in deposit accounts- banks need to pay interest and hence they need customers - retail loan customers to help them- auto and housing - two big business units for retail bankers- and the Euphoria of this festive season- all this make it a heady mix.
So IMO, I guess lets wait and watch. Hyundai wont lose the season for sure. Novelty factor associated with a new model- whole new platform - will surely attract good numbers as far as PA is concerned. For value seekers and hunters- there are plenty of Santros- Getz(petrol), Verna( petrol) and may be a couple of elantras & sonata - also available in the yards. Pick up what you like!!
Old 18th October 2007, 04:51   #223
BHPian

Got this image in an email.
Looks similar to santro.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3576/hyundaikx0.jpg

Sender's signature was "Grand Vitara- Play it your way"
Old 18th October 2007, 10:42   #224
BHPian

Oh!
Thats nice,

Looks like this is not top end version, since the bumpers are not body colored. At first, i noticed something on the roof.. I thought it was an open sun roof!!, but careful observation makes me believe that it is the door of the open boot :(
Old 18th October 2007, 10:57   #225
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashant View Post
Got this image in an email.
Looks similar to santro.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3576/hyundaikx0.jpg

Sender's signature was "Grand Vitara- Play it your way"

wooo man ya i guess is the one!!! This one 100% matches with spy pics we had come across..and im sure this is gonna catch the market.
Great work...keep sharing before hyundai wake up to launch it.!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks