Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2009, 17:41   #106
BHPian

Hi Vivek,

Just happened to visit this thread. I sympathise with you on the issues you had with this dealer.

I fully agree that being a single dealer in the region does not help the customer with a good service. I too had a bad experience with my Indica Xeta GLX when I took delivery in 2006 in Coimbatore. There was a 3 month delay even when it was .. I should say ... very cold on sales!!! After delivery I have visited them just once for service. I normally go to another TASS and he seems OK. Since I have not experienced any major issues with my car I have not tested his "capabilities".

Coming to your beast. Did all the issues (booming noise, vibration, etc.) in the delivered vehicle got solved? Please update us on the latest status.
Old 25th July 2009, 21:48   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsk View Post
Hi Vivek,

Just happened to visit this thread. I sympathise with you on the issues you had with this dealer.

I fully agree that being a single dealer in the region does not help the customer with a good service. I too had a bad experience with my Indica Xeta GLX when I took delivery in 2006 in Coimbatore. There was a 3 month delay even when it was .. I should say ... very cold on sales!!! After delivery I have visited them just once for service. I normally go to another TASS and he seems OK. Since I have not experienced any major issues with my car I have not tested his "capabilities".

Coming to your beast. Did all the issues (booming noise, vibration, etc.) in the delivered vehicle got solved? Please update us on the latest status.

Hi, my saga after delivery posted here

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...xpereince.html

Only one comment I have, is that even after fliping on every damn issue with respect to buying the vehicle, taking delivery or just first service - TATA hasn't done a single thing and forget abt a simple apology. They feel they are doing you an favour for just responding to you.

Thats what one should expect when one buys a TATA vehicle - at mercy of all high and mighty TATA. Its manufacturer who is the king here lol !

God pls save us from these morons ...
Old 25th July 2009, 21:55   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Go for first service. When they call you for feedback give zero for all and see what happens!
As I re-visited this thread - I recall again - there was no feedback taken when I bought this vehicle, no feedback on first service ( I don't even have a job card statement for first service) - So NO FEEDBACK WAS EVER TAKEN FOR THIS SAFARI TILL DATE i.e. abt 2 month after purchase !

Thats says a lot abt this feedback theory lol

Last edited by vivek.singh.73 : 25th July 2009 at 21:56.
Old 27th July 2009, 22:09   #109
BHPian

Vivek, thanks for your reply. Such bad service from the company whose CEO has such great positive image! Will keep track on your other thread.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks