Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th August 2011, 21:59   #166
BHPian

Re: Why is Ritz DDIS not a hot selling car?

Well, its been a long time anyone of us looked at this thread.

Its been almost 1.5 years the Ritz is in the market now, is it a Hot selling car??

I think it has become a hot selling car. Last month it clocked close to 8k units.

When people are particular they want a swift they are ready to wait for even 1 year to get a swift, but when people are changing their mind, its because they are convinced its a good car and worth the price
Crazy4.Cars is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2011, 00:42   #167
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Why is Ritz DDIS not a hot selling car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4.Cars View Post
I think it has become a hot selling car. Last month it clocked close to 8k units.

When people are particular they want a swift they are ready to wait for even 1 year to get a swift, but when people are changing their mind, its because they are convinced its a good car and worth the price
I guess the change in numbers were because the Swift's delivery time just went up too much in the last 2 months. From a quoted 4 months to 8 months and the likes.

Once the Swift launch happens, I guess the extra production capacity will help in reducing the delays & will bring it back to 3 months or less as I assume. This will turn the tide back in favor of Swift for those who can afford to spend for the Swift. Ritz will cater to those who don't want to spend that extra cash & probably a lesser waiting period.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks