Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2006, 12:17   #181
Senior - BHPian

I got info that there was a big conspiracy in the whole DRI thing.

2L8UlOOSE is totally right. The DRI thing was a hoax to scare off competition and i don't want to mention what really happened or who was involved since there are a few on the forum who might be invoved and also support those involved.
Old 7th March 2006, 12:35   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous
I got info that there was a big conspiracy in the whole DRI thing.

2L8UlOOSE is totally right. The DRI thing was a hoax to scare off competition and i don't want to mention what really happened or who was involved since there are a few on the forum who might be invoved and also support those involved.
The real competition is not in the Foreign bikes.... Its the indian open.. Whoever you are... Grow up...
Old 7th March 2006, 12:38   #183
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr69
. I badly wanted to race and against Joe's decision had my fairing removed (to pass it as a karisma on the road). It really is interesting .. especially in our motorsports scene that every event will be made a conspiracy and treated as an ego bruise to the losing guy...Grow up
Wanting to pass up the GSXR as a Karizma... WHOSE THE KID HERE
Old 7th March 2006, 12:52   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
Wanting to pass up the GSXR as a Karizma... WHOSE THE KID HERE
A smart guy is one who understands his enemy... Here the enemy are the cops on the road in Panvel..

Last edited by Rtech : 7th March 2006 at 13:23. Reason: keep it clean. No personal attacks.
Old 7th March 2006, 12:56   #185
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The real competition is not in the Foreign bikes.... Its the indian open.. Whoever you are... Grow up...
Oh yeah. If Dilip Roggers had raced, it would have been a different story.

Change ur attitude,arun. Try to look at things in a positive way. Don't think u're Valentino Rossi if u've won the open-bikes category.
Old 7th March 2006, 12:59   #186
BANNED

Note from the Administrator : Post Deleted. Abusive language – whether used directly or indirectly - is STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. A decent communication protocol must be adhered to. Foul language and use of abusive words/photographs in posts/avatars/signatures/topics is STRICTLY prohibited.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any to prevent your account from being permanently disabled on this board.
Old 7th March 2006, 13:02   #187
BHPian

i dont see the point to this entire thread anymore ... its turning out to be nothing more than a pissing contest .....

i am sure the three of you can put all that testosterone to better use !!!!

TAKE IT OUTSIDE !!!!

Last edited by Mad Monkey : 7th March 2006 at 13:16.
Old 7th March 2006, 13:04   #188
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Monkey
i dont see the point to this entire thread anymore ... its turning out to be nothing more than a pissing contest .....

TAKE IT OUTSIDE !!!!
hahahhahaha .......the mumbai speedrun is over ....talk about something else.....think about something else

Last edited by Rtech : 7th March 2006 at 13:20.
Old 7th March 2006, 13:05   #189
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Monkey

i am sure all three of you can put all tah testosterone to better use !!!!

TAKE IT OUTSIDE !!!!
true MM... well said!!
Old 7th March 2006, 13:23   #190

Quote:

Change ur attitude,arun. Try to look at things in a positive way. Don't think u're Valentino Rossi if u've won the open-bikes category.
First things first... Motorsports is my passion not my profession.. I donot compete against anyone but myself to beat my previous timings... Doesnt matter who my competition is...

You are again back to ... I am better... I am better... I am great thingy... I have never claimed any mileage out of my winning open categories and never will coz there is more to life than a timing that is nowhere close to the real drag timings that happen abroad. The timing will be humiliatingly termed a posers timing.

Dilip Roggers... I donot know him personally so why pull him into this dirty mud sling... All the best for him... and if he does/has done well good for him...

You are comparing me to Valentino Ross...Wow... Thanks but no thanks... I know where I stand and dont need mouthers to tell me that... The only comparision is that I race with all my heart and have fun doing it....

IF YOU RACE YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN...
Old 7th March 2006, 13:27   #191
Team-BHP Support

ok guys - Nitrous, 2l8, gsxr enough of this.

Nitrous/2l8, if you have any concrete evidence of what happened, post up. If not, keep it to yourselves.

End of this particular matter.
Old 7th March 2006, 14:42   #192
GTO
Team-BHP Support

@ gsxr69

WELL-RIDDEN The way you launched and kept the bike controlled under the monstrous acceleration was mind-blowing. Its truly a skill to handle a superbike like that.

Yes, I am truly filled with envy.

GTO
Old 7th March 2006, 15:15   #193
BHPian

Quote:

Well lets see how good he is anyway......three rounds left to go......i couldn't careless how ur are related to him.....when somebody does a time which sets standards for the class.....the least he can get his congrats and what happens here some guy says if Mr X came and rode Y bike he would have done this.....

Fact is he did not race.....reasons beyond us.....and thats X's problem....if he did ride and did a good timing we would accept it....
Old 7th March 2006, 15:53   #194
BHPian

Maybe some guys on this forum should start competing.....only then will u get to know what it takes and what we go through to get the cars/bikes to the startline, year after year for so many years and still are continuing to do so.

Lets make it clear motorsports is not a profession for us, its just a hobby and a passion.
Old 7th March 2006, 16:05   #195
Team-BHP Support

Well said cinclaturbo. Seem's like people are more interested in finding faults and problems instead of getting out there and racing, and consequently having a good time!

Grassroots motorsport is supposed to be fun and not politics. It seems like we've got the politics of F1 here at times!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks